Why does opera have such a high rating?

why does opera have such a high rating?
its literally the only of the "big browsers" with this high of a rating
not even chrome or firefox have anything close

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-113820_Google Play Store.jpg (1080x576, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-kiwi-browser-chromium-adblock-caf-t3797252
github.com/kiwibrowser/android/issues/30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

CHI
NESE

Clickfarms.

Less ratings = less illiterate people complaining that the browser is not working when their data is off.

bots and passionate users

Firefox has 4.4 tho, and Opera has VPN

Duckduckgo meme browser has 4.7

Kiwi browser > all

>Opera has VPN
You misspelled proxy

Closed source trash

Yuzu browser > all

in my experience Opera is pretty good on linux where Trannyfox is garbage and Chrome hangs&crashes everyday

>2019
>android STILL doesn’t have a non-shit browser with content blockers
What’ your excuse andrones?

even chrome blocks ads nowadays lmao

China.

nah it is open source, you nigger monkey brainlet

Not him but it's not. Their github is just an issue tracker and the only content is their Chromium fork. It's explicitly written everywhere that it's not open source.

this. based and kiwipilled

kiwi browser
bromite
brave

are all have built in ad blocker. and they are fuggin open source

firefox/icecat
ublock origin
fuck off brave shill

The dev opened the source of just some components. You can't build it. And he even says that if you care about privacy you should use Bromite instead.
forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-kiwi-browser-chromium-adblock-caf-t3797252

Stop replying to the ifag. It's common knowledge that you can even browse ads system wide on Android. And basically every browser has some kind of ads block now. Even fucking Chrome.

>If you are really worried about privacy or tracking, I can recommend you the excellent Bromite by @csagan5
This is actually hilarious

ouch I was wrong than dear user. So I hope bromite comes play store then. I do not install any apk from outside sources. way too risky for me. (bank application etc.)

github.com/kiwibrowser/android/issues/30

Who cares? Install Via Browser

its free software, you can audit and compile it yourself if you believe it to be a botnet

F-Droid, retard. It's literally safer than Play Store that allows malware without even checking.

>unlike kiwi, bromite is free software and respect your privacy ; while kiwi phones home and communicates with 4 cloudflare servers each time you launch the application (test it with wireshark, you will see)
I mean, Exodus tracker reports nothing built-in and basically have of the internet depends on Cloudflare, so I'm not sure what this says. Hopefully some other developer manages to include extensions too.

Half of*

It can only detects companies trackers (twitter ads etc), not the ones you make yourself.

To be honest, I really don't care. I tried Bromite for a while, it's alright, but I didn't like it.
It stutters more often and doesn't block pop-ups. The UI is just the default chrome (Duet helps, but doesn't make it as good still.)

>It stutters more often
It's literally the same thing. Chromium browsers are all the same aside from some UI changes and some minor features.
>and doesn't block pop-ups
There's literally an option to block pop-ups and redirects under settings.