Can you guess what they are?

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-08-25-02-25-06.png (1313x1457, 940K)

Integrated buttplug, and bugchasing app

design and operating system

Price (higher is better)
Options (less is better)

>offline siri and eSIM
what the fuck?

Making android fags mad lel

>Beats
GEDDIT

Built in tinder app but only for gays.

STD tracker.

hardware quality and software stability

kek

It’s called grindr and don’t pretend like you didn’t know that.

They both come with a dilation wand so I don't know what else it could have.

all correct

that is so sexist guys.

it's called Apple Firestarter and it's for everybody- cis, trans, pangender, pansexual. Except there's no cis-male setting, it was unused in beta testing so they took it out.

iPhone will probably have a nicer screen (as per usual) and just better features overall. I don't really keep in touch with android because it's just not good.

iPhones just use Samsung screens. You don't think Samsung saves the cream of the crop for their own devices?

They're trying to move away from Samsung screens in the future, but for now it's all Samsung. Shame that one of your biggest competitors supplies one of the most important parts for your most important product.

No because the Samsung panel is still configured by Apple (look at LG vs Sony OLEDs) and there's a cost component involved

Based

Not lagging is one. Can’t think of the other

No lagging
Updates after 2 years

Not thinking is what they hope you stay good at.

> it's for everybody- cis, trans, pangender, pansexual. Except there's no cis-male setting.
Sounds like a dream. Any chance this could be made into a real thing?

>wasted space for a two handed interface
Let me guess "le code artisan" has been taking the RND staff to starbucks during break?
>sorry 3.5mm is too large a diameter
*inserts 4mm cylindrical stylus in your braptrap*
Nothin' personelll ifag.
LOL

iphones don't use samsung screens retard, they're iphones, not samsung phones hahaha xD

>apple card
>apple anmoji

For amerifats
>iMessage
>56%facetime