Local Humor Thread

Can we have an actual International thread where we share some our countries' humor?

Attached: flags.png (800x600, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AzWQrZ5sAmY
youtube.com/watch?v=wJuHCeRxx2w
youtube.com/watch?v=Mb8ACZVAKhs
youtube.com/watch?v=KPfjGfSumFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

O
KurwA

no

You forgot to post a cirno

Attached: 035AA3C2-8B9B-4761-B6BE-5A7093499D2F.jpg (724x1024, 123K)

?

Nvm you’re not a part of the discord

What discord?

Don’t worry about jt

okay I guess

>Romania

Attached: 1546218388863.jpg (2048x1152, 539K)

Anyway, our latest meme is about a gypsy proclaiming himself The king of Romania that recently got into the hot shit trapper game and the fact that he got spotted in a public train after flexing here: youtube.com/watch?v=AzWQrZ5sAmY
Pic related

Attached: abi.jpg (1200x537, 39K)

Alright, so here in Canada, we have a bunch of provinces.

These provinces usually have distinct "cultures" about them, that are there, either due to the sheer size of the province, remoteness, or history to that one province.

In Newfoundland and Labrador, there is its own dialect. I'm serious, it has its own accent and own words. There's actually been a dictionary for Newfie speak. (We call people from Newfoundland "Newfies".)

Now, one of the things about the Newfie accent is that you don't pronounce things like "mother" or "nothing" typically, you use "dd" instead of "th". That means, you say "Mudder" or "Nuddin". Also, you don't say "ing" typically either, often dropping the hard end of it.

Now, one of the things about Newfie slang, is if anyone asks "What are you doing?" you will always respond with "Nuddin." It doesn't matter if you're building a house, raking a lawn, doing taxes, you always respond with "Nuddin."

Attached: canadian provinces.jpg (570x469, 65K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

On the subject of each province having their own culture, they also have their own stereotypes.

Attached: difference of canadian provinces.png (1200x630, 112K)

Are newfies cute? Can I find a Newfie gf to do nuddin with?

I googled "Newfie Woman" and this is one of the first things that showed up.

Attached: newfie woman.jpg (297x170, 8K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wJuHCeRxx2w

Attached: piñera31.jpg (334x444, 73K)

Attached: KFoMsKn.jpg (793x637, 53K)

Thank you

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb8ACZVAKhs

Attached: salfate2.jpg (582x458, 110K)

I'm always happy to contribute to a thread :)

This is Tire sur la Neige. It is maple syrup that has been boiled, poured onto snow, and then scooped up with a popsicle stick. It's congealed maple syrup on a stick.

Yep.

Also, my room is currently at 15 degrees celsius. I'm wearing a t-shirt. I'm comfortable.

Attached: tire sur la neige maple syrup canada.jpg (275x183, 7K)

Well to be fair, it's not the worst looking woman I've seen

The Czech president is verrry familiar with the Chinese one

Attached: NEO6a5d2e_profimedia_0280133306.jpg (630x389, 62K)

British Columbia is forests. Nothing but forests and mountains and snow. AND SO MUCH FUCKING RAIN.

Alberta is like the texas of Canada.

Saskatchewan is nothing. There is nothing. It's just fields. No, I'm serious, I was driving through Saskatchewan, for three hours, and I did not see a single building. Not even in the distance. There are ZERO hills in saskatchewan. It's basically the largest and flattest place in all of north america.

You would think that because Ottowa is even more south than BC, that it would be warmer, right? WRONG. It's way too fucking cold than it should be.

Quebec is french. 'Nuff said.

Newfoundland & Labrador is like a weird place with a bunch of people speaking in a lyrical irish accent that isn't actually irish, and their dialect is close enough to know what they're saying, but distant enough to not know how you know what they're saying.

PEI is a fucking joke.

New Brunswick is never talked about.

Nova Scotia is to Canada as New Zealand is to Australia, except it's actually part of our country.

Nunavut, NWT, and the Yukon are just snow.

based

Attached: 1531266015623.jpg (289x203, 25K)

Ahem
*Breathes in*
ZDREANTO A VENIT ABI

Attached: images (2)_1.jpg (40x40, 1K)

U want the nuke?

Attached: clownpiss mad.png (366x340, 195K)

i like Russian/Soviet Humor, one of my favorite jokes:
>A man walks into red square and yells, "BREZHNEV IS AN IDIOT"
>The Militsiya arrest him, and he is sentenced to 15 years in prison
>5 years for insulting a soviet leader, and 10 for revealing as state secret

lol
yeah the ol' soviet jokes are the shit

Bazat
Thanks Canada, very cool
Why though? Is there any reason or is it politics?

youtube.com/watch?v=KPfjGfSumFQ