Open page with Firefox

>open page with Firefox
>load WebM video
>decide to save it
>it's been taken offline while I was watching it
>it's still loaded on my computer and I canstill watch it

How do I save it?

webm unrelated.

Attached: Simon Cowell ECF3ZHmWwAAFCN5 ziyuwvy.webm (300x238, 336K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/NA913m2H
nirsoft.net/utils/video_cache_view.html
twitter.com/BigboobBigtits/status/1125670810876727296
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Quick! Install Gentoo

ctrl+s

Tried but doesn't work.
Also tried doing that while offline with no luck.

>tools
>page info
>media
>save file

Already tried. Doesn't work.

Attached: 1543043191740.png (776x693, 190K)

1. install a recording tool
2. press start
3. play the webm
4. save the recording
5.????
6. profit

ctrl+shift+c then click on network tab, if not you're gonna have to find it it firefox cache folders which might take a while

are you retarded? the video OP wants doesn't exist on the server so that doesn't work. its stored on the browser's cache

That's my last resort, as this computer is quite shit and I don't think I can screen capture smoothly.

It's not appearing under the network tab.
Is it still saved in the cache folders even if it's from a tab in incognito mode?

>Is it still saved in the cache folders even if it's from a tab in incognito mode?
probably

go check that folder

it doesn't save from the browser cache? That's retarded

It used to but some time ago it started requesting the file each time.

Can't you find it in your temporary files?

I'm not finding anything in my cache folders or in my about:cache page.

There is MZCacheViewer from Nirsoft. Not sure if it still works, but you can try.

If FF won't save it from its cache and you cannot find it in its cache folder to just copy somewhere else you can always go with the dumb-but-guaranteed-to-work option of recording your screen while the webm is playing.

It's not finding anything in any folder of the portable Firefox I'm using, but it's finding stuff in the unused installed version of FF, so the program probably works.

See

/thread

make a request thread on /h/

It's not /h/

OP here.
I think I found my problem.
It's a gfycat webm, which means that when it gets deleted, instead of something like a 404 message, I get this other webm instead.
So by loading this one, in my cache, every time my browser tries to download the original one, it pulls this up instead of the correct one.
Now, I found it in my about:cache page.
Is there a way to remove this particular entry so that I can try making the browser pull the right video from the cache while I go offline and save it?

Attached: deleted.webm (640x480, 39K)

OP here again.
I give up.
I found a lower quality version of it on the Jow Forums archive, which is good enough.
Big thanks to anyone who tried to help.

Here's all the links and info about the webm:
pastebin.com/NA913m2H

Just out of curiosity, what do you see if you try to load it from where I see it (the page with all the posts)?
Does it load for you too, or does it show you the grey copyright one?

Attached: 2.png (918x665, 65K)

its pizza isnt it you sick fuck

You can see it here Nothing illegal, apart from copyright.

Look into the temporary internet files, should be in there.

OP here.
I'm a moron.
I closed the page and reopened it and it still shows, so it's not just in my cache, and it hasn't been deleted after I opened it.
It just somehow keeps playing on that Reddit page and nowhere else for some reason.

All of this for a pair of tits.

The tits look like they're animated though.

Attached: 1564948081918.png (727x741, 952K)

nirsoft.net/utils/video_cache_view.html

Doesn't work.
Weirdly, if I open the page with my installed FF or with Chrome, it shows the copyright message, and it's only if I open it with my portable FF that it shows me the video, but even when I point this program to the portable's cache, it doesn't find anything (it only finds the copyright version from Chrome).

nigger you're dumb, just reverse image search that shit on yandex and you would have found the source video or a good enough starting point.

twitter.com/BigboobBigtits/status/1125670810876727296

Her name is in the Reddit thread. I know who she is and where to find other videos of hers.
I just wanted that particular video, which I haven't found anywhere else.

just re-create it from an HD source , takes maybe 30 seconds with webm for retards.

Do you have an HD source for that video?

OP here.
I need to go now.
Thanks a lot for the help.
Goodbye.

>rent free

Go to the firefox cache path. On windows, it's C:\users\opfag\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\opfagprofile

Sort the files by date and find files around the same size shown on Jow Forums. Copy it to desktop or something and rename it. If this was chrome, you could get the file from developer tools itself

just stop browsing cp threads OP.