What other imageboards does Jow Forums browse? Especially now that 8/c h a n/ is dead? Any up and coming imageboards?

What other imageboards does Jow Forums browse? Especially now that 8/c h a n/ is dead? Any up and coming imageboards?

Attached: 69383217_917310781980060_2428495695955623936_n.jpg (700x626, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndm-inf.github.io/BlockChan/main
reddit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I liked Krautchan, but Kohlchan is cancer

420chan

I started going to 08ch but it kinda sucks and zeronet is a hassle to use. I'll just stick to Jow Forums until it gets taken down

>krautchan
Its dont.

Is it? I abandoned kc years ago when I became a bus driver and recently I found out that it had died.

Holy shit, 420 is still around? Is it any good, or is it kinda the same as its always been?

11chan
2ch

why, so you can ruin those boards too?

user with the EPIC zinger lol!

>until it gets taken down
imagine being this delusional

Come to the ZN bunker, its pretty comfy The only thing that currently sucks is the ID shit, but its going to be fixed, we are traveling uncharted territories.

haven't you been paying attention the last decade? It's only a matter of time, they're shutting it all down

hello Sir for me it's Indiachan

Attached: Screenshot_20190825-001809_Firefox_Preview.png (1080x1920, 719K)

I'm browsing on lainchan.

WTF

Attached: file.png (212x52, 4K)

it's did
Jow Forums was pure comfy for a while

Yes

Attached: smug_shepard.jpg (653x786, 43K)

Well this is great, thank you good sir

arisuchan, lainchan, ふたばちゃんねる, 2ちゃんねる (that's a text board though.

Attached: overdrive.gif (136x193, 144K)

ndm-inf.github.io/BlockChan/main

9gag and r/Jow Forums

It's pretty empty nowadays. I still visit from time to time.

Dilate

wizardchan

letterbox, garden, tohno

I really enjoy Reddit. Reddit is home to thousands of communities, endless conversation, and authentic human connection. Whether you're into breaking news, sports, TV fan theories, or a never-ending stream of the internet's cutest animals, there's a community on Reddit for you. Every day, millions of people around the world post, vote, and comment in communities organized around their interests. Reddit is a growing family of millions of diverse people sharing the things they care about most.

Visit Reddit: reddit.com/

Attached: fast overdrive.gif (136x193, 144K)

SHILL STRONGER FAGGOT

Oh, a redditard.

r/whoosh

Yo, lainchan is actually looking comfy

The only people hanging around even years ago were fucking sad. The bump when drunk threads of people drinking mouth wash, people who spent their days pan handling for booze, etc. Then there was the plugging threads. What a sight.

>ironic shitposting (still shitposting)
>ironic redditposting (even worse)
>mentioning a subreddit (confirmed real redditor)
leave

Reddit, some subs are really fun and educational

Platinum inferiority complex.

Attached: chinese man laughing.jpg (425x283, 18K)

danger/u/
Maximum comfiness

the others I know are either head and shoulders up their ass on elitism sekrit clubbeery literally no conversation ever takes place, just a bunch of insecure basement autists trying to one up each other on autismal matters or an overpoliced hugbox god forbid somebody is called a faggot.

Jow Forums seems to be the most interesting community where you can actually talk to people.

>What other imageboards does Jow Forums browse?
For me, it used to be 12chan.

r/whoosh

Jow Forums is getting pretty stale.

Is infinity really dead?

Fuck is 8ch really fucking kill? I was actually going to stay there permanently and ditch this shit site. I'm sick of Jow Forums this site is cucked as fuck.

Attached: (cant wake up).jpg (173x197, 11K)

Attached: e9f.png (680x823, 915K)

Do you live under a rock?
Yeah ive been working on an openib instance but shits broken af and i cant into programming, if i get it working ill shill it a lil so ppl wont into cp being pushed onto their pcs, third world fucker so fuck the eu and fuck usa

wait krautchan is alive?
where all the bernd went?

sorry if thres a typo im drunk

Bunkerchan.

Lainchan is good, but I prefer arisuchan

ZA WARUDO

Meguc/a/

Could jsut still in your containment thread in Jow Forums