13 y old Greta has a PhD in Ecology & Informatics

Why don't you have a PhD user?

brusselstimes.com/all-news/belgium-all-news/56837/university-of-mons-to-honor-greta-thunberg-nicolas-hulot-nicolas-terne/

Attached: 1566685031021.jpg (219x310, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
youtube.com/watch?v=qpSQuc69R9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>honorary
doesn't count
unis handing out 'titles' like flyers doesn't count

>honorary (read: fake) phd
>exists only forward an agenda

Attached: 58442048_561923677628584_8860591671373463552_n.jpg (500x522, 16K)

It's insane how much of a push you get when you're born in wealth. Her whole family are decently famous actors in Sweden with her grandfather and dad being pretty notable. She's literally done nothing more than other climate activists and yet she gets so much honor and appreciation. I'm not arguing for her type of activism but so many people that have done more than her but didn't get that push of fame. Jävla kommunistfitta.

>bitches about imaginary issue created by leftists, lifted to celebrity status by same leftists
>honorary degrees by virtue signalling leftist universities
she's worthless, she should really finish high school before telling America and Europe to de-industrialize so China and India can take their place as world powers. Note how "climate defenders" never mention China and India ramping up emissions, it's about emasculating the West not "fighting climate change" if you could stop the climate from changing. We can't even predict the weather yet we're supposed to believe "climate scientists" have perfect models that predict the entire earth's climate.

Attached: 1566686278301.jpg (1095x1550, 204K)

Attached: 69477190_1093178220881594_4435430971600273408_n.jpg (960x709, 53K)

Attached: 69226477_191636661831948_6770299180821774336_n.jpg (680x383, 29K)

I say only a diploma mill with no standards would issue honorary doctorates over contributions this shallow.

>decently famous actors in Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

Of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these: Jow Forums was right again.

She has the same eyebrows as Sasha Grey

She's actually 16, but the FASD makes her look prepubescent.

erry time

>rich child of a famous musician holds environment protest sign because it didn't want to go to school goes unsuspiciously viral.

>It's insane how much of a push you get when you're born in wealth
Fucking this
Every single activist are always born from affluent families
You will never see a single individual near the poverty line ever advocate people quit eating meat or lecture anyone about anything really

Attached: 55711639_322502268455004_1290378449696849920_o.jpg (1600x1456, 242K)

She's a sex doll for the elites
Isn't she

Power of Autism
Yes, She is autist

Attached: Greta-Thunberg.jpg (715x615, 36K)

says originally not primarily the last guy is a bishop but i still dont see the connection to greta

He's referring to the main media family in Sweden being jews and pushing an agenda

>honorary

Attached: 1548199645176.jpg (674x678, 198K)

life is unfair

>lefties using a disabled girl to push their narrative
Colour me shocked.

she's more qualified than RMS now

ph.d.'s are worthless though, they hand them out like candy to kids, blacks, women, etc. for no reason at all. the market is correcting the abuse of academia by leftists so essentially no one respects this stuff anymore.

Oh my god, could it, even if only once, be someone else? Just one time is really enough. Please.

Because I am happy with my bachelor. That might have been to much even desu senpai.
I am 30 years old and at the point where choosing the right appartment to buy is more important than a meme degree.

University of Mons...

Based Germs. I won't be lectured by a girl that can hardly change her diapers.

When theses 'adults' die after they finish fucking up the planet she's going to have to live in the shit they left behind. Why hate her for try to make sure she does not get fucked by climate change.

GOD

Attached: 1566655257974_s.jpg (236x633, 50K)

forgot "claims she can see CO2 with her eyes"

Dont do it and
>inb4 gun.png

>doesn't count
Except when you call Stalinman "Dr. Stallman," amirite?

>Why don't you have a PhD user?

Because I'm dumb and invest a lot work into things that have value but result in no academic accreditation.

RMS had strong academic performance in maths and physics. He was enrolled in a PhD but later dropped out.

> Dr. Thunberg
> 13 years old

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

See .

>Belgian university will honour young climate-activist Greta Thunberg
Literal who university (not even ranked top 500 worldwide) in a literal who country (only known for Nazi invasion) giving a literal who award to a literal who.

I raged as a PhD student in ecology and evolutionary biology. That piece of shit is literally some meme autist that virtue signals for leftist chucks while us real researchers are publishing or perishing my PI offered me a post doc when I finish but this shit is hard af and I actually have to learn to code in r and gauss to continue our work since no one else has done it because (((frontier science)))

like this makes it any more trustworthy

>she's going to have to live
Disabled leftist pawn girl has already tried to an hero once.

Attached: 1560675673077.jpg (720x720, 265K)

Really?

Gods women have it so fucking easy and still are like this. You just now she didnt actually try. So many women have "attempted" suicide yet their actual suicide rate is much lower than men's.

Fucking attention whoring cunts

What's informatics?

reminder this dumb bitch was born into a wealthy family and got famous by skipping school

Because they don’t have the free time to think about higher minded topics, it’s not virtuous to be rich OR poor, it’s just that rich people have a lot more time on their hands to think about and advocate for causes beyond them putting food on the table every night.

Hard F my man, I’ve been putting off the PhD for this very reason. Funny thing is I’ve been RA’ing for about 5 years now and have my own group of PhD students I teach.

Yeah, threw an autistic hunger strike when she was 13 or 14. Apparently didn't eat for a couple of months. Bourgie family caved into her demands - and no doubt been doing so ever since.

Pretty much this. More succintly, rich people have more time to meddle with other people's lives.

Privileged little whore. I'd love to have these teen girls ideas of problems

HONK HONK

Attached: 1559569804592.gif (220x220, 170K)

> University of Mons

>(((Swedish)))

stunning and brave

too much effort

Do it faggot. Get it and go to greener pastures. The MSc is halfway between nowhere.

Plus if you’re chummy with your PI and have people who like you on the computer it helps tremendously

After that we have the academic underclass to look forward to: forever temp chasing tenure while boomers profs are never giving up their jobs

My parents own a company where they hired some woman with a phd to do economics, she was let go because she couldn't perform better then some 25 year old with a bachelors degree, the dude wasn't even stressing over his work and was liked by everyone unlike the woman with a phd.

are women with phds a meme?

Attached: 1563560306458.gif (420x222, 1.48M)

No, the PhD in economics is the actual meme

>13 y old of Greta has a PhD in Ecology & Informatics
So? I could still kick her ass.

>muh jews
Fuck off you deluded stormcuck

>keep ignoring things

Fuck off and die already jew rat

Attached: 1563102621106.png (2810x4096, 178K)

>It's insane how much of a push you get when you're born in (((wealth)))

>can't see the most obvious patterns

Fuck off, ape

Attached: 1565339926022.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

>are women with phds a meme?
yes they are. they give them free rides through college, they pass them even when theyre shit, they have endless scholarships for them, and companies are forced to hire them. ph.d.'s are a meme and if you choose a female/black with a degree for anything important, you can kiss it good bye.

This. PhDs and "experts" in general in the modern day are at an all time high meanwhile general intelligence is lowering in the west. More people have undeserved inflated titles than ever before.

because i don't push an agenda

Guy was working on AI, still has the brains, wrote a heck of a lot of the GNU code, so eat a bag of dicks!

Still not a real doc. Just another privileged jew

Still not convinced it was born female.

>greta
Who's that again? Oh, right, that stupid little swede cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=qpSQuc69R9c

why does she look like a white ape?

FASD.

As irrelevant as saying he had a good high school GPA

>honorary
>for a climate activist
>and a kike
The fucking absolute state.

Isn't a phd like a 10-12 year ordeal? Aren't people supposed to know this?
I can only imagine a 13 year old swedish girl attending college with affirmative-action admissions. Pic related.
And that's all that matters.

Attached: rip.gif (250x187, 1.27M)

im a master diver in my work span so far i have weldied 5 tankers that had struck or beached and were leaking mazut

nobody ever gave me a phd maybe i should say im a jew too

the fuck is wrong with yuros?

Cute anime

inbreeding

funny you should say that being swedish, where even if you're not wealthy you're still given every chance and opportunity to do something with your life

jävla idiot

honorary doctorate
latest youtuber kid gets recognizition for her parents abusing her and forcing her to be a celeb

>that look

Attached: 27-278054_thinking-emoji-png-download-thinking-emoji-dank-meme.jpg (920x1010, 131K)

Tror du glömt ta din medicin, du hallucinerar igen...
t. annan user

I don't call him Dr though.
>Jow Forums is one person

Cursed boomer meme.

>honorary doctorate
Not a real PhD. Fuck's sake, she isn't even some genius kid that managed to skip several grades and take college classes early, she's just an activist. Give her a decade and a half of working her way through some degrees and publishing in peer-reviewed journals, then we'll talk.

t. PhD student.

you can see evil in her eyes

>isn't a PhD like a 10-12 year ordeal?
Not necessarily. At my university, a PhD typically takes 4-5 years, with a maximum of 10 years before they kick you out for wasting everybody's fucking time.

Unless of course you're considering the degrees one obtains before a PhD in that 10-12 year process. You can't exactly start a PhD without at least a bachelor's, and a number of people choose to pursue a master's before a PhD as well.

kek

Attached: 1452054445823.png (848x772, 1.28M)

doing phd in some fields is just plain retarded, and it's a red flag if someone has it. for example, if you wanted to hire a good programmer, chances are high that the best candidate will only have a BSc, and not an MSc. PhD is out of the question.

because if you work, you have ambition, goals, skill, talent... you are not going to just sit on your ass for 2-5 more years at the university, doing fuck all.

>because if you work, you have ambition, goals, skill, talent... you are not going to just sit on your ass for 2-5 more years at the university, doing fuck all.

Unless your ambition/goals revolve specifically around research. An economics PhD should probably be working in a think tank.

> revolve specifically around research.
Absolutely. PhD in math/physics, etc makes perfect sense.

I think in Physics, the idea would generally be, "get a PhD or go home."

Computer Science... only do a PhD if you wanna research. Programmers, as you suggested, are better off with a BS.

Econ is a meme because the modern Econ dept consists of people who pass a qualifying exam (math and proofs), then everyone uses the same methods and writes the same papers. e.g natural experiment analyzed with differences in differences. It selects for people who can abstract real world problems and formalize as math, not actual research ability

I do have PhD, in shitposting.
Fight me

That's barely a Bachelors in baiting.
CONSIDER THE GAUNTLET THROWN DOWN.
Are you ANONYMOUS enough to pick it up?
WELL ARE YOU... PUNK?!

She will get ADHD and be unemployed from 25.
She shine while there no competition.
Good to have personal slave.

Well, first of all, I don't call him Dr.
Secondly, Stallman was fucking enrolled as a PhD student in physics at Harvard before he dropped out, and maintained a strong presence in academia and research at the AI lab at MIT, and has several academic publications.