Finally the ARM killer is here

RISC-V

Attached: 1562937572214.png (795x954, 725K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qian_Xuesen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based china

Is there anything Huawei can't do?
Pic related is them BFTO google and Nvidia in AI computing.

Attached: huaweiAI.png (1361x640, 102K)

>the pcie 4.0 chad

>Something yet unavailable against a 2year old product
Is that what you guys take from the red/green/blue shit threads?

Risc-v isn't killing anything before we see stats and if it does all the better for competition.

doesn't matter if it was 2 year old. The V100 is the current absolute leader in the field and before that, no one can touch it. Huawei first chip BFTO it with 5x performance and half precision calculation.
Have you ever seen a market leader fucked this hard?

I keep saying it bros Trump is making Huawei great again.

china superpower 2025

can you imaging it? RISC-V, SymphonyOS, the phone is going to last 1 month with just one charge

Where do you see 5x performance in there?
A market leader can do what he wants, that's the whole point. If you're next image shows nvidia being completely out of answers/developments we're getting somewhere.

>try to kill Huawei
>They just make a better chip

Did America get BTFO?

>Price: N/A

They're going back to android

>310w
So they do the same thing AMD does? More features and higher power consumption/heat. And I'm sure the support is great.

Attached: 1539801012445.gif (332x332, 2.07M)

Like Every Single Time
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qian_Xuesen

Attached: FC01C056-B963-4DA3-A543-059F1D1EB889.jpg (1360x1961, 1.26M)

>btfo
>company that has stolen everything it sells and has zero creativity or innovation is 'considering' developing a microchip; something it has no experience in.

Good luck changs.

2x faster with the virtually same power usage plus the ability to do precision point calculation.
By the time Nvidia come out with a new chip Huawei will come out with one too. And by the time they come out with one. THe market in Europe and China will be lost.

Doubt ARM can't even beat amd or intel

The US sanctions and the effect on Huawei just made it very easy for Chinese companies to justify expenses that increase technological independence, on all levels (not only hardware).

it's best to keep the chinese superman close to heart

Can't wait for a future of losing all legacy applications!

the only app i use on my windows pc is chrome, mpv, notepad, and paint (for memes)

are jews incapable of subverting the chinsects?
how come jewSA gets rekt by Huawei so easily.

jews can't into long term thinking, while the chinese plans a hundred years ahead at a time

>stealing
Copying is not stealing and reverse engineering is legimite way of learning shill

Attached: piracy-is-not-theft.jpg (345x270, 15K)

it's a server chip and Huawei coincidentally is going in cloud service too. They ain't going to sell them to Microsoft, Amazon or Google.

the chinese cloud will easily be 4x the size of the american cloud too

absolutely based

Chinese literally DABBING on the kikes.

I never thought it would be them. We have suffered long their subversion. Time for the Chinese to take the torch. Do the rest of the world proud China.

Uhmm the kikes constantly sell American tech to the Chinese.

You think the Chinese will put up with them like christfag westerners have? Oh you sweet little thing, oh sugar, oh snukkums

Of course not, the jews are following their thousands of years old tradition of shooting themselves in the foot here.

Based :)

This time they won't have "fellow abrahamics!" Or white empathy to fall back on. Not going to be good for them!

At least if we go down they do too

based

I tried to get my company to invest in open source chips but they said it wasn't worth the risc