PC suddenly gets too quiet

>PC suddenly gets too quiet

Attached: Uh0c5935w.jpg (445x386, 28K)

>room goes quiet
>room temperature falls 5 degrees
>CPU for some reason throttled itself to 1-5% of its performance with no obvious reason whatsoever
this occasionally happened to me with my previous desktop, restarting was the only fix, still a great mystery to me

Attached: f0G1udI.png (326x267, 61K)

that's a good thing, it means W10 took a break from updating/phoning home

People who refer to their computer as their PC are retards

>people who refer to their computer as their personal computer are retards

Attached: 1510026912606.jpg (971x565, 141K)

do know that pc literally means personal computer right?

Normal people simply use the word “computer” instead of the acronym PC. The only people who actually use “pc” in that context are video game playing reddittard children. Prove you don’t use windows, faggot.

>hurf durf i'm such a pedantic bored nigger with nothing more productive to get upset over please rape my face

Attached: 1520206365357.png (320x256, 45K)

Ironic humor is a mental illness coping mechanism for children. Please stop posting here if you do not understand technology, child.

hang yourself

>Ironic
Not ironic, go get an MRI you braindead cunt.

>braindead
Coming from a windows user that is highly ironic

>3 years old GPU starts getting a bit hotter than usually
>Fell for the thermal paste replacement meme
>Idle temps went up by 8 degrees while load temp decreased by 5
Explain this bullshit.

Don't talk shit about my personal PC computer

they must have mixed up the term with CPU. literally stands for ComPUter

central processing computer CPU unit

Canadian user living in Spain here: People sometimes use "pc" when talking about Windows, and every once in a while use the English acronym PC to refer to a personal computer, since it's faster than saying "el ordenador" (the computer), "la maquina" (the machine) or "el portatil" (the laptop) which are the other terms you can use

tl;dr: spics sometimes use the term PC, so it's not totally outdated in EU at least

Attached: 1447559605645.png (460x287, 198K)

>not referring to it as simply 'compy'

Attached: (you).jpg (320x320, 23K)

I literally do not care about foreigners or anything they do

Foreigner is a relative term dude. If you've never traveled outside of America, then YOU are a foreigner to everyone else.
Not to mention that the country was initially established by "foreigners", and that the language we speak comes from a "foreign" country (England)

I won't deny that the US reigns supreme in tech though, aside from China and Israel maybe

Attached: RichardStallmanelgur_12201_9666.jpg (750x562, 129K)

>my face when Americans call "electrical memory manipulation frameworks" "computers"

Attached: EvFzVYc.png (256x191, 141K)

>PC starts hovering and rotating when incense is lit

Attached: images.png (268x188, 7K)

>US reigns supreme in tech though
this hasn't been the case since the cold war homie; they struggle even when trying to rebuild their public transit system

>you are the foreigner
This is a foreigntard cope. When I use the word foreigner I am referring to foreigners relative to the United States, getting into the semantics of it is useless as you and I both know that foreigners are worthless.

My daughterimotowife pc is so cute!

Imouto is spelled with a u, newfag

It's not "spelled" anyway you idiot. It's romanticized.

old meymey is old.

Romanized*
Please learn basic English and Japanese, even in romanization you would still write out Japanese vowels in proper romaji: imouto is written in Japanese as 妹(いもうと) and consequentially when romanized is written imouto or imōto. Learn basic Japanese or kill yourself underage faggot

>romanticized
How does it feel being retarded

>romaji
>not rōmaji
lmao kill yourself underage faggot

"No"

Attached: 1446161283218.jpg (500x500, 31K)

Romaji and rōmaji are both accepted orthographic representations of the Japanese word ローマ字 due to the vowel extension within ロ. Imoto is not an accepted romanization of いもうと as the vowel in も is extended via progressive assimilation with vowel う. Please learn basic linguistics, it’s not hard.

Yeah, fair enough. You shouldn't be so quick to shut down an idea just for being foreign though - you might learn something from an outside perspective. You're prob right about PC being a dumb term, just say computer

lmao

Ah, what a foolish mistake on my part, thank you for correcting my ignorence user, I will be certain to follow your advice and correct my understanding.
Dozo

Attached: tea.jpg (3512x3136, 862K)

who cares

Windows users should commit suicide

Because their presence threatens you?

Because tech illiterate people limit society’s progress

did you reseat it correctly? you probably used shit quality thermal paste. i know it's a meme, but ut literally worked on my system. made sure to do everything right though so maybe you did something wrong