If you want encryption you're either a pedo or a criminal in general

>if you want encryption you're either a pedo or a criminal in general
I want encryption to protect my personal data, my work projects and other key information for basic privacy and to ensure it doesn't get exploited?

Why is this dumb argument being pushed by governments, why do normies swallow this pure bullshit?

Attached: encryption law.png (1178x1238, 1.3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

alternativeto.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because the only people who want digital privacy or data integrity against outside entities are pedos and terrorists user. Nothing to hide nothing to fear! It's why I post my every single move on social media, use the bathroom with the door open, have no locks on my house windows or doors, and never close my blinds when I'm changing clothes.

It's for the children user. Stop being so selfish.

Unironically this

Hey, you. Reading this. Before you post:

I'm both a terrorist and a pedophile and I don't use encryption

Attached: 1536705081482.png (1000x1000, 120K)

All tech already has backdoors, why are they pretending they dont?

>go to jail for posting mean things online, questioning the government, or being appalled at muslims turning your country into a rape filled shithole, while being allowed to groom children with police protection

much easier to just say "we used the encryption backdoor that the devs of the encryption software so courageously and patriotically put in to apprehend the culprit." rather than try and make up some bullshit backstory of how they totally didn't beat the password out of the person in question.

>dude just compromise the digital backbone of our society so we can be lazy feds lmao
I'm sure the Chinese and Russians appreciate the DOJ being filled with retards. It does half their work for them.

BASED

The crypto code is open source, so if you want to cuck crypto you need to ban compilers.

I shit with the door open so I don’t have to hotbox my farts

do you not have a ventilation fan?

Give me your all emails and passwords, user, you've got nothing to hide.

"Stop trying to make it easier to steal my IP"

This would affect health providers and lawyers too, right?

Very based & redpilled.

I can't do that silly! you're not from my local friendly government! Only trustworthy 3 letter agencies are privy to this sort of information. Just like how police forces and the military are the only ones who should be trusted and allowed to have firearms of any kind. Gun owners and encryption users fall in the exact same boat as pedos and terrorists as far as I'm concerned and should be treated as such. I make it a point to report my gun nut neighbor as many times as I can. Mad man has a 25 round clip for his assault gun. Can you believe that? He says it's only a Twenty two, whatever that means

I'm from KYS, you can trust me

>www.getencryption.anyothercountry/getfuckedDOJ
Oh golly! How will we ever get by?

Attached: naziclownsattack.jpg (287x500, 31K)

Barr has no authority to force companies to do anything.

Attached: 1525705415170.png (366x492, 217K)

Force companies, no. Make a mockery of the US government, constitution, and serve as a high official advocate against privacy and freedom? Certainly. Fuck Barr and fuck anyone that advocates him being anywhere other than in jail.

Strong cryptographic encryption technology already exists. And it's open source.

Nothing can stop true end-to-end encryption now. It's already here. And it cannot go away.

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----

owFNjrFOw0AQRKn5BZrpaCI+gI4gIdHQGCrLxSY3cVa62w2+s4wbvo0+HxWWVGyz
mtHM05x/7nY3g1y++77Hu0NsxVv3FD/hZfsKGWmtYqIktRFlBYtofsQpUyqxd6ua
OCFuGIbbP8xyZDuGlXigXWsh8dHhOcJN29zULciiISE5g8airBv8xxx8oo4GD5IX
RnO/iSGfs06sWH1G8wjl7As68yXR7iv4JSW2PVwxvw==
=bU0Z
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

>either a pedo or a criminal
So, pedos are not criminals,?

Not if they're in politics or a church

>I... never close my blinds when I'm changing clothes.
>It's for the children
Reported you sick fuck

But why even torture info out of a guy when they can just spy on you through said backdoor, and lie about it in court? It's not like judges are going to be able to see through it, when the feds have their hands on stuff that somehow who isnt familiar with it would unironically think is magic?

Attached: 1566511270140.png (681x347, 79K)

This is unironically why I'm so pro gun. Because the government wants you to think this way, and alot of people willingly follow suit because they want mommy government to hold their hand through everything, consequences be damned.

>implying government has never threatened someone or their familiar to comply
>implying LEO and courts dont face the same obstacles.
Imagine being this naive.

>The only people who want data integrity are pedos and terrorists
Are you listening to the pure fucking bullshit you're spewing?
Do you even know what data integrity is?
Protip: It has nothing to do with encryption.

>only pedos and criminals use https
Ok.

dawg he's on your side

>Protip: It has nothing to do with encryption.

Not him, but you're absolutely wrong. The technology to ensure data integrity is absolutely parallel to the technology for encryption. In fact, it's the same technology.

I'm a pedo

jewish/islam bias also check em

privacy is a human right.
simple as that, don't argument any further.

Magic isn't usually accepted in court as a means of obtaining evidence. There have been cases where people caught with CP have been let go because the feds didn't want to reveal how they caught them.

Why do Americans unironically believe their puny assault rifles can take on their government's fucking nukes?

381n ::::DDDDDDDDDD

I didn't know you could have a pgp message without encryption or signature like that.
Anyway, the fact that encryption exists and is open source doesn't help much if the government can just throw you in jail for using it.
There's also the sad fact that at least 95% of Jow Forums can't even read your message, and that includes most anons itt.

I could see the ghost protocol thing working without weakening anything, BUT they already missed things done on open SMS so it's stupid to think adding them on encrypted chats will help. On top of that, criminals will just use signal which can't be ghost protocol-ed.

Worked for Vietnamese farmers.

I know this is bait but it still gets me, honestly depressing.

Does anyone really bother with closing the blinds when changing?

I go outside and change in my front yard.

>and never close my blinds when I'm changing clothes.
Are you a beta? I live in a 14 story apartment block twice as wide as it is tall, with an identical block right opposite, and I walk around naked whenever the fuck I feel like it. I bet hundreds of bored hospital patients (there is a doctors office there) have seen my dick by now.

>Nothing to hide nothing to fear!
Then why doesn't the transparency go both ways? I cannot trust the authorities if they don't trust me.

You've asked the wrong questions. Come with me.

Attached: police.jpg (768x432, 48K)

>he thinks the left wont take away his gun after winning the white house

Not that "the left" has ever really been in power during most of Jow Forums's life (ie Democrat =/= Left . Most are corporate right-wingers that are just less extreme than the other team that has gone to batshit crazy land), but they've never attempted to "take your guns".

Drumf has literally said "Take the guns now, worry about due process later" while everyone freaked out about Obama and other mediocre dems who never did anything of the sort. Its just a talking point by which the gun lobby uses to jack up fear and sales, not based on reality.

and "mommy government" at least has the potential to work, as opposed to the power vacuum being filled by "fuck you I've got mine" types in business and elsewhere.

because you have retarded old fucks in power who are too stupid and short-sighted to understand that backdoors simply weaken US computer security and interests
if the man isn't in the pockets of foreign interests, he's doing a really good job of acting like he is

like, literally see and fuck, this isn't even likely to hit random normalfags too hard, it's US industry that will be fucked
it'll just make it even easier for data breaches to occur

even if large companies can apply for authorization to use high-grade, un-backdoored security, the incompetent fucks will probably end up using backdoored systems anyway

What's the problem just use your own encryption. You should assume all products you buy are backdoored anyway

Attached: 1555844474832.jpg (750x934, 154K)

The thing is that something becomes a nuisance only when it's at a point where it doesn't require a specific knowledge and very easy to use, basically popular.
It's the same pattern every time.
Government usually doesn't give a fuck if you do questionable stuff, as long as you don't hurt it directly.
It will only start caring if someone creates a technology to enable every retard to do the same with no effort whatsoever.

Living OW THE EDGE

Sharing encryption key is not a backdoor.

Can't someone just scare him by telling him that the Russians and Chinese will exploit those backdoors without hesitation?

No Nigga. I want privacy because I don't like the idea of corporations using MY data/habits to make assumptions about me as an individual. Just because you research something doesn't mean you have the desire of that very thing.

Just because I like learning about hacking protected systems doesn't fucking mean I'm Morpheus. Google is now deleting "hacking" topics off YouTube.

>Google is now deleting "hacking" topics off YouTube.
Scriptkiddies btfo.
Based google.

>hurr the US is gonna nuke itself to get rid of guns!!
I mean sure, it makes sense if they want to be king of the land of glowing glass.

Good points, up until that last sentence

No you fool. Just look at any playlist on YouTube older then 5 years and you will find huge amounts of popular videos deleted. They are shaping their platform for algorithmic market driven manipulation. Notice how the algorithm recomends you to rewatch the same video you already just saw instead of something different? They just want to feed you with the same refined content while hogging a good fixin of advertisements into your mind.

NEVER trust people who want to derive intention from your "perceived" interest. Fucking NPC's.

>. Notice how the algorithm recomends you to rewatch the same video you already just saw
it doesnt though

Not just so but watched previously. It is very frequent.

I even heard of people getting their job applications rejected because of pseudo-anonymous comments. I don't use social media, I don't watch television, I use YouTube through a proxy, I don't use default android, I have my own personal Netflix file nextcloud server.

Never trust the botnet and use opensource everything.

alternativeto.net/

Reddirt-nigger, pls.
99.9% of youtube is a massive waste of time. The good 00.01% are the recording of the conferences.
It's literally the new TV, except there are no "boring" programs going on, there is always something interested you kinda want to watch.

You have to understand that thinking people are not the target audience, you fucking idiot.
Google should continue to police the content and bully smart people, so these people can actually leave and create something better.
Change doesn't happen all of the sudden, context has to be created first and google has been doing a very good job on that.

>retard tier accelerationist
>*opinion discarded*

Read books.

I do need to read more. I listen to at least 2 audiobooks per month since taking time with reading instead of working is a massive time sink.

>I listen to at least 2 audiobooks

Attached: 1401836016711.jpg (600x557, 50K)

But taking time to shitpost here isn't.

> 95%

Not even 1 person other than him can decrypt that message.

He locked his message using the lock only one person has key to. It's most probably his own key''.

Attached: 3mLydMU.png (243x200, 70K)

The government run EXPECTING that you hide some shit, such as your social security number, your bank account, your voting credentials.
And without GOOD means of defense and encryption, those things can leak.
If you don't protect those stuffs, china will come, china will hack EVERYONE, and the US will die.
Are you so anti-patriotic that you will let a foreign power steal all the secrets that you share with your government?

You are talking shit about NPC's, but you are a literal NPC yourself.
How does it feel, my dude?

Explain

you dont say check em to check someone elses digits newfag

Attached: 46124042_p0.jpg (724x1024, 229K)

Jow Forums is a reddirt-frog friendly board, pedo.
You are not allowed to bully newfriends.

Attached: 74664825_p0_5.jpg (1119x1516, 183K)

The absolute state of Jow Forums.

Attached: 1547170050743.png (604x394, 12K)

Every retard can use assymetric/AES with no effort whatsoever regardless of what backdoors the government tells people to put in.
' banning ' encryption is not only stupid it is the definition of unenforceable. There's no way to prove in court whether a string of bytes is or isn't an encrypted version of some other piece of data.

Following this logic the GOP should also care about climate change.

The consequences of backdoors is an existential risk to the tech industry. Not worth it to make glowniggers job easier.

>There's no way to prove in court whether a string of bytes is or isn't an encrypted version of some other piece of data.
False. Unless you're using a one time pad it's always possible to look at the shannon entropy of any signal, and show it's not truly random.

Barr is a pedo

That's not a conclusive proof

If you knew the data that is supposed to be contained, you could compare the shannon entropies to possibly have enough reasonable doubt. Though knowing the data contained was already enough to end your 5th amendment rights anyway.

S entropy is only an approximation of a way of measuring if the probability of a character in a string is random ( since producing random numbers is impossible and all strings are finite)
Regardless of the Shannon entropy you can't know if a string is an encrypted piece of data because all strings are an encrypted piece of data given the correct encryption and key

It's pretty clear Barr and Trump are trying to add to their CP collection but the encryption is giving them problems. They're pissed

But https is already broken.

I bought a novel by Donald Barr about sex slaves in space for $1.95. Now, it’s worth hundreds.

Attached: 1565968446993-0-5.jpg (700x393, 75K)

Just use IDEA or Camellia & you'll be safe.

America can't fight a bunch of farmers with AKs, why would they defeat a bunch of trained (yet undisciplined) well-fed lads with thousands in equipment? It's entirely legal to buy equipment that OUTPERFORMS mil-spec - body armor, assault/battle rifles, picatinny addons, etc.

>you're a pedo
all straight males count as pedos, according to msm definition
it's almost like the satanic panic was created on purpose

>and never close my blinds when I'm changing clothes.
>It's for the children user. Stop being so selfish.

Attached: 1561551007096.jpg (125x123, 2K)

There's literally nothing wrong with being a pedo

I wonder who all is bribing him anyways

Is your name Peter Files? Why does this worry you?

Just put his banking details out in the public.

Why does he belong in jail

Reminds me of a few years ago when some online MMO company wanted to tie real name to account name and it be publically visible.

Some moderator/paid shitposter posted his realname to prove "how safe it is" or some shit.

So like 15minutes later he's getting pizzas sent to his house, his address is in the thread and yadda yadda full dox.

Then the company realized they made a fucking huge mistake and backpedaled asap

If your business wanted to be HIPAA compliant, wouldn't you need to encrypt your customers data e2e?
I encrypt my drives because I don't want Jamal when he steals my laptop to have access to my documents or anything that might have sensitive info.
If the government can get access so can anyone else with the time to figure out how those pajeet written backdoors work

PCI-DSS would be a lot harder to pass

>There's also the sad fact that at least 95% of Jow Forums can't even read your message, and that includes most anons itt.
...are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Magic has long been accepted in courts as a means of evidence. From finger prints to polygraphs to bite marks to even how cops use and collect dna. It's not science it's magical thinking and confirmation bias.

Who gives a fuck about all this techno-babble? If the government thinks you've done something illegal but can't prove it, they can just put you in jail and let you "await trial" for the next 20 years. Your plausible deniability does not fool anyone.