Trying to think of profitable ideas for a website. What about a website like Jow Forums, but there is an upvote system...

Trying to think of profitable ideas for a website. What about a website like Jow Forums, but there is an upvote system. You can make an account if you want but you can also post anonymously. Thoughts?

Attached: Terry_A._Davis_in_1985.jpg (420x560, 87K)

Make a chan where users create and moderate the boards that isn't cripplechan

Make one where the OP of a thread can moderate their threads (futaba has this feature)

wow u r just like mike zuckerton

Attached: 1553049214514.jpg (1024x1005, 86K)

That's actually quite a good idea. How would you stop people posting illegal content though?

You don't user, you just don't, we need to go full blown crypto-anarchists now.

I'm a brainlet, but I'm willing to try build something if it will be profitable and awesome.

already did, no one uses it

reddit dot com

that's the most stupid thing ever. if i'm op, and you and i are having an argument, i have the right s to delete or censor you, that's not right.

if plebbit can not have cp then so can 4chings

how about this idea instead:
SchizoChan. It has all the same boards as Jow Forums and it also has subthreads & upvotes. But every reply and upvote goes to a random board and post, rather than where you meant for it to go.

>what if we made a website that combined the #1 thing that 4channers hate about reddit with the #1 thing that redditors hate about Jow Forums?

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. Maybe you could really be this stupid.

That basically exists already, see ylilauta.
You do have to pay for a gold account to post with a name though.

This is a thing over there, the OP can't delete posts from their thread but they can hide them (only if they have a gold account though).

I frequent both and like both the upvote system and the anonymity.

genious

Hah, I will steal your idea and become a billionaire!

>the winkles block your path

Attached: the_winkles.jpg (890x501, 129K)

>What about a website like Jow Forums, but there is an upvote system
Literally the April 1st joke just this year

Fund it

Attached: nicholas cage laugh.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

You're basically describing 4kev.org

sounds good

Attached: 3lv71xmdp5d11.jpg (640x480, 40K)