This is the point at which I'm convinced this guy is completely exaggerating all of his shortfalls to gain sympathy

youtube.com/watch?v=G4CCuMg6jXI

This is the point at which I'm convinced this guy is completely exaggerating all of his shortfalls to gain sympathy.

I've sent over a million dollars worth of electronics, thousands in quantity in the last 10 years.
I've had maybe 3 packages get lost through USPS in those 10 years, and and then a bunch others that got lost but then recovered a month or two later, all of which were tiny sized so they may have slipped away or something. 2 of those packages were lost in Texas, the other one was in Oregon if anyone's curious. USPS honored their $100 default insurance attached to it. Almost none of my packages I've bothered to check if they were scanned, but they always made it to the customer, or the address they provided, thousands, and thousands of times. I didn't even buy signature confirmation on all the stuff under $50. I used a PO box as a forwarding address, because obviously I don't want everyone knowing my office with all my electronics. USPS has literal men with guns who enforce postal theft and they take it seriously, that's why so few packages get lost.

I've seen this exact same spiral, this paranoia, this anger in bitterness in other dysfunctional business owners over and over again throughout the recession. Rossmann literally has a problem and needs to take a week or two off, temporarily shut down the company, and re-analyze his entire business and restructure it, find the problems, find where the dollars are wasted, stop reading dumb youtuber comments or even customer messages, refine the main revenue generators and reinvent them. Every goddamn company has to do this if there are issues like this, even large ones, just look at Chipotle and their ecoli scare. It's not the early 2010s anymore. Otherwise I have no sympathy for him and it's clear to me he's doing this for attention. His other videos are pretty dead on accurate, but he needs to listen to his own advice and stop feeding on his own negativity.

Attached: traitor.png (1160x767, 1.1M)

did you even understand what the story was about?
owner of shipping picks up small packages and "loses" them in transit
he gets recorded picking them up on video
says on phone he didnt pick them up
seemed to havent properly scanned them for tracking in the system

its drama but the fault is with the delivery service

>all that text
anyway I like the dot on her

you clearly have never dealt with usps in new york

Funny how whites can only get ugly SEAmonkey gfs .. Never the east asian goddess they worship but a bar girl or street merchant who comes from a low level family

He mentions this has happened often over the years and blames USPS. It's all bullshit unless the new york USPS is corrupt as the rest of the city.

Dipshit.

Yep.

Dipshit #2. Neet uses racism to feel better about himself.

but she's cute, stop being dumb

STOP SHILLING THIS KIKE

>white
Dumb nigger.

Oh wow, a kike whining about the next big shoah. Oy vey. Go post on the LTT forums, I heard they like egomaniacal grifters over there.

>Funny how whites can only get ugly SEAmonkey gfs
We don't know that. And who really cares that much?

> It's all bullshit unless the new york USPS is corrupt as the rest of the city.
as if that's unbelievable or unlikely.
If they aren't corrupt, they are (in a way) stupid not to be, since if these packages go missing so often it would be easy to swipe some shit here and there.

>clean my cum crust
>brush my cum flakes from muh pc so it weeaarrkxx
>want bxx here it is you have, one and only stillmatic

Getting a super attractive girl of any race is hard. Louis is doing fine with his gf, she is cute enough.

>short autistic schizo brown-skinned jew from italy
>yellow roastie
lmao i swear the stereotype never fails me

Attached: 1554564491782.jpg (640x420, 34K)

Lmfao. Niggers can only fuck other niggers or shit tier whites and asians. Stop falling for the blacked meme. White men are the #1 preference of any woman.

It's well known that if your package goes through USPS customs in Jamaica, Queens you're never going to see it again. Give it back Tyrone.

Attached: image0.png (828x828, 862K)

Fool. I am saying that white man can never get Chinese, korean, japanese gf .. only ugly SEAmonkey who wants money

>it didn't happen to me therefore he's lying

Attached: 1531866995373.png (936x772, 28K)

>t. (((Apple employee)))

More likely than you think, when I was working at fedex in 2018 in the months leading up to Christmas they cracked down hard on theft and there were a couple of people arrested for targeting specific packages when they'd do the top belts, they'd open them up and toss the shit over the fence on their way out then pick it back up in the parking lot.
The dude that was running the hub said in total they were ripping the company off for like 10 thousand a week each

>even this ugly motherfucker managed to get an asian qt
maybe there is still hope

Attached: 1402021155115.jpg (1600x1064, 319K)

t. Globalist pro replacement kike (((Rossmann)))

He's not white.

SEAmonkey >>>>> westernized thot

Attached: 1530733259951.jpg (2122x594, 657K)

>miga pede

OP is a stupid faggot.

You sound pathetic and I say that as a volcel.

Attached: Huawei-Founder-daughter.jpg (750x450, 130K)

Based Eurasian couple. Unlike the ugly kike in op.

Louis is seriously not cut out to run a business. He needs to let other people handle his stuff. He should be making more money off his youtube channel being a personality than running his repair business. He has 900K subs, that is a shit ton of money making potential.

SEA chicks can be very aesthetic though
once they get the second hand imported narcissist culture likes the japs and koreans it all goes to shit

He is not white

Rossman is an arab lol.

You didn't watch / understand the video and its context.
Also he has said many times that a lot of the issues he faces (property prices, network issues, shitty landlords, and property developers trying to get him to shut shop and go elsewhere by setting fire to the vacant properties around him) are specific to New York, and had he known what he knows now, ahead of time, he wouldn't have spent the years it's taken to develop a reputation and foot-traffic in his current location.

Every video: "Here I am at 1am working my ass off.... BAGS UNDER MY EYES!!... muh Apple, New York !"
It all gets so tiresome hearing this bullshit for the last 4 years. Stop complaining and do something about it or just shut up about it.
Like you were saying, look at all the e-celebs whoring out and making bank on their channels. The best ones don't cry about rent or their personal lives EVERY video, for years. Even Joe whateverhisname angrysomething stopped bitching and cranks out videos now like a trooper.

What I don't even understand is why isn't he in the role of business owner or boss? Instead he's slaving away like it's a startup. It's not. He's trained his employees well. If they can't fix the damn laptop or whatever, SEND IT BACK TO THE CUSTOMER. Stop making this an ego trip, it's not worth the hours of work trying to solve EVERY problem. It's not worth it. His customers also need to understand this. Do the math, dollar averages. I've seen many businesses simply refuse to do certain jobs because they take up too much time or not worth the effort. It's all very common and a standard.

He's stuck in the endless cycle of workaholicism. it surprisingly effects everyone in dying industries. just look at some car mechanics barely making enough some years to get by. But they still do it, hoping magically they get more customers. Not going to happen. They are stuck in this endless loop that they don't want to get out of for fear of losing money for taking time off or getting "distracted" when sometimes that distraction, of, say shutting down, or rethinking and reinventing the business, could save your business.

Attached: rosssman.png (1466x834, 2.06M)

Hey chinaman, I take it you're never been to New york

Your retarded and backwards ideas about culture don't translate to a city like ny. Kill yourself old world yellow man.

I've had usps fail to deliver shit to me all the time; from bills and shit to expensive electronics.

Gell they sometimes return to sender claiming the address doesn't even exist. USPS is literally government protected scum.