BRO JUST CREATE A FIZZ-BUZZ IN RUST AND GOLANG BRO JUST PUT IT ON YOUR PORTFOLIO BRO SHOW IT THE INTERVIEWER BRO IT'S...

>BRO JUST CREATE A FIZZ-BUZZ IN RUST AND GOLANG BRO JUST PUT IT ON YOUR PORTFOLIO BRO SHOW IT THE INTERVIEWER BRO IT'S EASY BRO YOU GOT THIS BRO IT'S SO EASY JUST MAKE A SIMPLE PROJECT ANY RETARD CAN MAKE BRO IT'S EASY YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY TO A MID 6 FIGURES BRO SALARY IT'S BRO EASY BRO JUST BRO MAKE BRO A PORTFOLIO BRO

Attached: pink_wojak_line_abstract.png (960x960, 1.21M)

fizzbuzz is easy though

and just polish your class projects and publish them on github, there's your portfolio

Son, you're getting too loud

please stop making these threads

someones mad

>PLEASE STOP SAYING THE TRUTH BRO I DONT WANT TO HEARIT BRO

Attached: red_wojak_angry.jpg (542x729, 129K)

fn main() {
for i in 1..102 {
match (i%3, i%5) {
(0, 0) => println!("FizzBuzz"),
(0, _) => println!("Fizz"),
(_, 0) => println!("Buzz"),
(_, _) => println!("{}", i)
}
}
}

You already have a basic bitch whinging thread on the catalog. Go seethe in there.

just be yourself bro

Nobody owes you a job, you literal retard.

somebody just realized he's a brainlet that can't figure loops after trying to learn to "code" with python from shitty udemy courses.

But guess what, I've been there too.
It's just a matter of discipline and concentration.
You just probably wanted a fucking how to guide step by step and didn't really commit to actually learning and practicing.

But it can be done by most people, it just happens to be that most people are lazy and can't concentrate for 3 minutes before checking their facebooks or whatever.

This is not a case of be attractive, you can actually make this work if you just don't give up and do actual learning and thinking.

>102

I can make it you dumbass the point is i can't find a job i've worked on countless projects now

I feel mentally ill reading this

market is hot man, maybe you need to widen your scope. Is your city saturated? Maybe your resume or website is shit

And you are waiting for Google to call you or what are actually and actively doing to get a job?

Just send a shit ton of emails, start with shitty freelance work, build a small resume first.

I'm a brainlet and I work as an SDE job at tech megacorp. Just do some leetcode and read craking the coding interview. Once you have FAANG on your resume it's just a matter how long can go go in a soul sucking environment of a corporate job, the money keeps coming.

>is your city saturated?

Geographical boundaries and location is no longer an excuse.

That was exactly my point, just fucking dedicate yourself to learning those skills and bob's your uncle.

Stop killing threads faggot

fuck rust

God rust is so sexy