Do you think you will come to hate new technology when you get older?

Do you think you will come to hate new technology when you get older?

Attached: 1554488639448.webm (478x326, 403K)

I already hate it

I already hate it, and I don't see a future in where technology isn't being used to subjugate and control the human cattle.

It depends. How far will technology go to the point where you don't own anything and instead are paying licenses to use that stuff? I would hate that.

Attached: 1561606533485.jpg (739x739, 130K)

no?
why should I hate technology? I don't like misuse of it, but it doesn't depend on me. Just trying to avoid this misuse.
When I get old, I'll die or most likely kill myself before my mind fades into oblivion, so I care even less.

Attached: 1540562242216.jpg (556x702, 125K)

>When I get old, I'll die

No shit, Sherlock.

why did they do that?

everyone seems to hate those rollers for some reason.
you see them laying around in the woods, ditches, ripped apart and bent under bridges, in water etc.

>more proof that all americans are niggers

thanks op

theyre some of the most faggy "transportation" imaginable

based old lady

segways are a million times worse

yeah segways are fuckawful

that guy fell asleep like that
it's not some OD pic

>implying you haven't been one of the human cattle your whole life

fun fact, one of the chinese companies that makes these scooters literally bought the entire segway brand and company

well, tell it to OP, faggot
or are you implying there are no alive old people?
what a pointless reply to make

When you're a pirate everything is free

No. The system will reprogram my mammal brain to be indifferent towards it.

Attached: 1553058217123.jpg (500x495, 101K)

And for good reason.
Imagine a company that that tries to get ahead over it's competitors by disregarding city and municipal laws, dumping their property all over the city, clogging walkways, streets, etc. and just expecting people not to trash them, cut their cords and throw them into rivers.
Imagine if rental car companies started doing this, you could walk into any of the dozens of parked rental cars clogging up city streets and pay using their app.
Nevermind that most cities have horrible parking problems.
It's a private company misusing public property to turn a profit and it shouldn't be allowed.

I'll hate technology and everything else

I hope someone takes me out before I get too old tbqh

Attached: 1559551614327.webm (640x360, 2.58M)

DOUBLE KILL

>YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD!

I already hate a lot of technology today. I don't need to wait.

>everyone seems to hate those rollers for some reason.

It's part of a general negative sentiment against techies (people who work in the tech industry) because the majority of people who use these scooters are tech workers and are perceived as the cause of gentrification.

Boomers vs. Society

Why can't subhumans stop acting like animals?

Representation of anarcho-capitalism and of its sins.

Attached: mmglnoeto8vy.png (678x742, 19K)

Bet he was mad about "his" sports team lmao

>people intentionally turn a commodity into garbage
>it's the commodities fault that we dumped it in our river and threw it in our streets!

Anarcho capitalism can't work, simply because there are too many idiots in the world that don't actually contemplate the morality of things. They just want and feel, and then use some basic bitch form of logic to rationalize those wants and feelings and make themselves the center of their very limited world, regardless of the cost to others or themselves. You can't reason with them, because they have no real ability to reason.

So you need something else, whether that's the fear of God, or the fear of the state. Something to tell these people that there is something looking out for them and will eventually "make things fair," if only they trust in them.

In order for such a system to work, you'd need to expel all those who don't reason, and to do that, you'd ironically need a government of some sort, making the society a Catch 22.

Greed, of course. Fuck the public, just let our shitty chink scooters litter the sidewalk and spontaneously combust.

Attached: 94.webm (588x528, 179K)

takes one to know one faggot

based boomer

YOU DIED [ominous music].

sure, just look at all the C fags in here...

I see. You misunderstood but you have good digits and I do not care enough.

What's with the guy on the left?

Imagine you are an old fart and don't even KNOW how to use the new technology properly because it's too complicated to comprehend with your old brain used to pushing buttons and touching displays.
Remember watching your grandparents trying to type something on a touch display? That's you 50 years from now trying to order pizza via brain interface.

at least those are parked properly
I find these toys parked in the center of the street constantly because the fags using them get nervous of wasting a cent while parking the thing

MOOOVE, BITCH
GET OUT THA WAY

Attached: edgy as fuck.jpg (343x503, 48K)

It's more like ancap can't work because it already existed but it eventually replaced itself with something else.
Ancap has no systems to prevent the emergence of smaller subsystems within it, as long as all parties consent. So people will form cliques with their own rules and laws based on moral principles, and if a member breaks those laws they will get some kind of appropriate punishment even if what they've done would have been legal in the broader sense.
There's no reason why a communist or fascist movement couldn't gain wide traction, you only need to have good persuasion skills to get people to sign an agreement to arbitrary rights, duties and restrictions.
Not only that, but the NAP seems like a very naive way to dismiss any potential issues while not offering a real solution. What happens if I assassinate someone in their home with a sniper rifle? There was violence, but it only lasted for a second and after that I'm gone. No one else noticed it and no one else felt like they were in danger. So who's going to initiate, finance and carry out an investigation at that point? The guy is dead so it's not in his interest to do so and as far as I can see that only leaves two other options, neither of which seem to be optimal for solving actual crimes.
Either he has set up a murder investigation fund with a private company that investigates your death if you're murdered in exchange for a subscription fee, or the local community pools money because they're concerned about their own safety. In the first case the company would probably depend on user ratings, but all the actual clients would be dead. There would be no way to check if they actually got the murderer, or if they just fabricated evidence against some homeless guy who's willing to get executed in exchange for some money given to his family. The free market will generally only give you a very good illusion of what you wanted, as long as that's cheaper than the actual thing.

>hate when I get older
fuck no. I hate what technology has become already. We could totally have had stuff like space stations, space travel, or shit even more Earth based tech like proper functioning exo-suits and far superior battery tech. BUT NO WE NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING SMARTPHONE, BUT MAKE THIS ONE THINNER.

When I'm old I'm still going to be ripping physical media with a DVD drive, I'm still going to be hosting my owner server, and I'm still going to drive my non self driving car around. Fuck everyone but especially fuck the glowies

To be fair bicycle drivers never quite got rid of the stigma either. There's still plenty of car/bicycle or pedestrian/bicycle road rage everywhere. E-scoots or whatever the fuck you call them are just a new layer to that same pie.

Attached: velocipedestrienne.png (524x479, 534K)

the people who are really damaging will always be able to avoid your system by simply outsmarting it and appearing just like your average person.

Agreed. Nothing is more dangerous than those who are gifted with real logic and reason, but not morality or knowledge. Sociopaths and Psychopaths will always attempt to subvert a system, and if there isn't a controlling group in place to stand against them, they will continuously manipulate the system up to and including the point of collapse, either for self gain or for sheer amusement. People without knowledge will do so out of sheer ignorance, but not necessarily without a sense of malice.

also the fact they use it on the street, hurting everyone

me on the right

>bitches refuse to move out of the guy's way
>act super fucking surprised he punches them
Women are garbage and giving them rights was a mistake.

They're pretty good and cheaper then taking the bus in some cases and you arrive without feeling sweaty. I can see myself using one of them.

me in the middle

the decline of cars is one of the worst parts. Gone from the supra and manual supercars like the mercialago to fucking teslas and giant soulless touchscreens

The weak should fear the strong

The were both angled away from him Mr Incel.

What the fuck is wrong with you? So it's okay when white act like a nigger?

>The weak should fear the strong
I was joking.

>What the fuck is wrong with you? So it's okay when white act like a nigger?
Also nice racism while white knighting. Interesting combo.

Attached: ckxtl07g31.jpg (1200x691, 116K)

I want to punch the shit out of her dog, fuking dogshit everywher!

Isn't it more that the old generation hates the new generation, and they both dislike each other with everything that defines that generation?

Old people hating kids that use their phone all the time because they can do everything that the old people did manually easier.
Old people hating 9 year olds twerking when the most bold and sexually thing a woman could do previous generation was to show a naked shoulder.

So the old man in the webm hates the scooters because kids doesn't learn how to ride a bike anymore, the thing he considered a technological amazement when he was a kid.

Attached: hmm.jpg (576x436, 57K)

I don't hate the tech, but I do hate what people have done with it. This makes me hate all phones in general and I no longer own any, not even land line. When I did have a phone 80% of the calls to me were from scammers. When ever I'm at my mother's house, her land line and cell phone ring almost non-stop with scammers calling. There's everything from people saying she's won the local radio contest to Indian or Chinese accented people saying there's something wrong with her credit card or car warranty. She doesn't own a car and only uses debit. There's even one or two of the scammers that are able to spoof local phone numbers. So the caller ID says it is someone local, complete with their name. This is a small population area and everyone knows everyone else. Another one spoofs local numbers, but those number coincide with the current time using 24-hour military time. So, if the phone rings and the number on the ID matches the current time, you know it is a scammer.

Yeah, fuck what phones have become.

>So the old man in the webm hates the scooters because kids doesn't learn how to ride a bike anymore, the thing he considered a technological amazement when he was a kid.

Bikes date to the 1800s, and that's an old women in the webm

>Old people hating 9 year olds twerking when the most bold and sexually thing a woman could do previous generation was to show a naked shoulder.

Most of the old people alive today are Boomers who grew up during the free love of the 60s and 70s. Boomer parents would be shocked by today's kids but boomers have zero reason to be surprised.

Attached: pe5nr82qy1h31.jpg (921x699, 71K)

Palsy.

I'm judging actions, not a race, you brainwashed polmonkey.

That dumb "scooter" is a fucking waste of resource.
If far, take the bus or taxi.
If near, walk, fatty.
Or get a car or actual scooter.

Attached: 1515903234261.jpg (854x640, 100K)

That's because many bicycle riders don't give a fuck about road rules and then get pissed off when they almost get run over.
I'm sure the same thing is going to happen with e-scooters, though ideally if they don't go more than 10 mph or so it's not really faster than a person running, nor more intrusive like a bicycle.

>just walk bro, I sure love wasting even more time on commute lmao
t. retard

>I'm judging actions, not a race,
>Uses a very well know racial slur
>I'm not judging race
mmmmmm no

Attached: 1559764725824.png (600x450, 414K)

The problem comes when you can't pirate it because it was never released to the public because the client side is just a tiny program that connects to the cloud servers for the computing side. Which needs all manner of licensing and membership to access. This is already a thing, fyi. As the internet infrastructure gets better this form of software will increase to the point where even the OS is run by cloud computing and you rely on firmware to access it.

>Americans living rent free in YOUR head

Where are people supposed to put it if not in the streets and sidewalks? Reminder that cities are crowded as is.

>mentions two different races
>"not talking about race!!!"

Did you have a stroke?

Attached: Select all Mailboxes.png (300x423, 176K)

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

Sure, save your precious 15 minutes walking for browsing Jow Forums.

Attached: 1562850192002.jpg (720x405, 19K)

>walking is a "waste of time".
t. amerilard

This isn't Jow Forums, tourist.

Attached: 2018 November 23 - Everyone is still a newfag.jpg (1683x1690, 281K)

So when I say "act like a bitch" I'm judging women? Don't bother answering, this is the last reply you're getting from me.

NO FUN ALLOWED

Attached: 1565977963353.gif (540x540, 443K)

>I'm judging women
No, you are judging female dogs. Are you a moron?

So it's OK to just dump your shit all over a city, using public space and people's private yards as free storage?
If you disregard the law and people's cities like that, you deserve to have your "commodity" thrown in the trash.

I slightly wish they would do that here though, because it would be a fucking payday for me.
I would drive around, take dozens of them, and harvest the lithium batteries and motors.
Take the leftover chassis to the metal recycler for a tidy bonus sum.

I don't think you realize how spread out shit is in the US.

This, it's fucking awful. My state is pretty much one long strip, something that a train system would really shine in, yet the government refuses to invest in efficient means of transportation and instead wastes money on dumb shit. Fuck Florida

Literally jewish society.

your logic is stupid, sorry to say.
walking barely burns any calories, it is literally a waste of time, you're better off going to gym for 30 minutes doing literally ANYTHING than walking for even few hours.
Along with that, those scooters aren't for fat people. Their engines aren't that powerful and even getting up a small incline proves a challenge for someone not overweight on it.
The product is good, but they just forgot what the nature of the man is like and that people are pieces of shit.
It's better than a bike since it's smaller and goes just as fast, since you're not going to be going that fast on a bike through a city anyways.
It runs on electrical power so it's easy and cheap to recharge. They're even cheap to purchase.
Actual motorbikes are too expensive if all you need is a bit of a faster way to commute. Along with that comes the frustration and danger of driving in the cities, remember that people are retarded and at least 60% of them shouldn't even be allowed to drive. Same goes for the car, why own a fucking if you don't need it?
Public transportation is mostly garbage and the quality of it highly depends on where you live. It's also crowded as shit, not enjoyable in the slightest yet you still pay for it.
For me personally this thing would be great. I have to walk for around 15-20 minutes to get to the train station first. Then after I take the train I have to walk for another 15-20 minutes to get to work. No, there is literally no alternatives to this since the city traffic is an absolute mess so it would sometimes take me longer to drive to work. Along with that, we don't get any parking benefits.
Taking a bike isn't a possibility since I can't take it with me into the train because it's the rush hour, they won't allow it because of how much space it takes up.
This thing however is small and foldable so it would barely take any space at all and would cut my walking commute from 30 minutes to almost only 5.
Stop being retards

What is it like being this senile and retarded?

Attached: 1565984227676.png (200x202, 19K)

>"act like a bitch" I'm judging women?
A true scholar we have here.
>Don't bother answering, this is the last reply you're getting from me.
Being this butthurt
>R E N T F R E E

Attached: 1566604358863.png (726x720, 72K)

you know it's bad when the most mundane jokes get under your skin
back to school with you

So no good reason. Gotcha.
People hate these bikes and scooters because they are niggers and geezers who enjoy polluting the earth. If cities would embrace shit like this, especially bikes, imagine the health and air quality benefits. Public transportation is a meme because and won't be embraced in the US because everyone wants to come and go at their own time, these bikes and scooters are a pretty good solution until ape brains start trashing them for some reason.

Attached: IMG_20190814_040705.jpg (480x484, 19K)

>my convenience is more important than other pedestrians' convenience AND safety
But it's scary user. What if you hit a baby stroller while riding the gayscooter on the sidewalk?

Attached: 1561381334282.jpg (250x231, 4K)

What if I swerve my car into oncoming traffic?

It seems like technological innovation is a perpetual net negative. For every useful development you get a bagful of orwellian crap and inferior replacements.

Dangerous isn't it? We don't need more danger on the road especially on the sidewalk. Walking just works.

Attached: 1564987051227.png (483x470, 184K)

Only if it is garbage. That said, much existing technology is already garbage.

>frogposting avatarfag
What a surprise.

what about people like this? Why do we stop progress because of stupid people?

Actually I doubt early bikes had brakes of any kind, you probably had to use your feet to stop or start to try to "pedal backwards" if it even had pedals.
Looks like the picture displayed niether had pedals or brakes.

I'm glad I'm not living in country where this considered a mundane prank teached in schools.

i already do because its been hacked by political activists and intelligence agencies

hijacked*

That user is right though, here in Paris it's a huge problem. There are over 12 companies dumping those electric scooters all over the city and it's causing major problems, mainly some sidewalks are completely clogged with them, blind people fall and hurt themselves because of them, people who use them are always retards who speed and take streets in the wrong direction, causing accidents. I see a lot of drunk people coming back from parties and using them. Supposedly the mayor is doing something about it trying to limit it to 2 or 3 companies and enforce usage of helmet and such but I still see new names popping up everywhere.

They are compromising people's safety. You can't go around dumping stuff everywhere without authorization.

Depends on the technology, but I already dislike a lot of it. It's also a shame that companies seem dead set on using the shitty Apple esthetics.

You look like a dipshit while using one, said dipshits leave them on the streets like garbage, they use them on the walkways.

tl;dr just fucking walk

>WE NEED TO MAKE ANOTHER FUCKING SMARTPHONE, BUT MAKE THIS ONE THINNER
Don't be so harsh, they're just living vicariously through their phones.

>I'm still going to drive my non self driving car around
Not going to happen unless you live in the middle of nowhere (and even then). Manual driving will be banned when self-driving becomes widespread.