/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the lowest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical incompetence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

News
>none because it's summer and everybody is on vacation

Attached: 1565164570829.png (1000x1000, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/commit/69f665ed016762415a407cef8782421afd3fc162
github.com/NikolayIT/RatioMaster.NET
github.com/flightcrank/JRatioBoost
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the word poo

Attached: aom.png (1280x536, 810K)

Another day another 0.3 MiB uploaded on REDACTED.CH!

fake screenshot btn invite thread.gif

Brod

>he doesn't use ratiomaster

Attached: tyrone_laughing.webm (936x592, 753K)

t. usenet pajeet

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-28 at 6.21.17 PM.png (1406x1324, 161K)

>he doesn't know how to use anything other than torrents
kek

/sci/ here
Looking for textbooks:
>Introducing Pure Mathematics - Smedley, Wiseman
>Understanding Pure Mathematics - Sadler, Thorning

haven't found them on libgen or ebookee (and nothing useful on google, yandex, duck).
where can I find ebooks? is bibliotek good?

yes

Jpopsuki is the only pt I'm in. 4 ratio since I don't keep my PC on all the time.

good boy

t. homosexual hebrew please

how cool would it be if the ptg meme posts were actually funny lol

Looks like qBittorrent 4.2 is being prepped for release.

github.com/qbittorrent/qBittorrent/commit/69f665ed016762415a407cef8782421afd3fc162

>poobuttorrent

me and the wife will stick with transmission thanks sanjeet

calm down abraham fucked

is the latest version 1.9? Can't find original website

>installing a closed source exe from some shady guys
enjoy your malware, niggers

Ratiomaster is actually open source

post the source code

the source code

Any reason to upgrade? I'm still on 3.1

no reason to switch from uTorrent 2.2.1

github.com/NikolayIT/RatioMaster.NET

AB is down!

Attached: sad.jpg (500x521, 48K)

Attached: blush2.png (600x600, 273K)

>Latest commit by NikolayIT over 2 years ago

I found this one linked in one of the issues github.com/flightcrank/JRatioBoost , I presume this would be a better option as RatioMaster might be out of date. Also, is it safe? How likely am I to get banned if I use it?

If you're serious; very.
Otherwise, sure go for it, you'll be elite in a couple of minutes (on RED)

what easy trackers have jpopsuki invites

Most major cabal trackers are broken. It's the end, (((they))) know.

>get invite to AR and Jpop
>too scared to download anything I want for fear of never getting any leechers and being stuck with negative ratio
What the fuck is the point

Attached: 1562123958709.jpg (790x790, 62K)

jpop has bonus points, i think you can just grab some of the smallest torrents and be set for life
ar has lots of freeleech torrents you can use to get upload

you get bonus points on jpopsuki for seeding, and you can exchange them for upload

DUMB PAJEET YOU HERE???

Fuck sake they really hide that bonus point fact

Why does nobody care about cracking anymore? Even people who work in security analyzing malware and pentesting don't care about advanced protections like Denuvo and VMProtect, even to satisfy their intellectual curiosity. Many them are gamers and even though they deal with malware they just don't care when the game they paid for is infected with some DRM or anticheat, it's just absurd. Is it because they wouldn't know where to start cracking these because all they do is analyzing ransomware written in .NET by some pajeet or finding SQL injections on some shitty websites? Warez scene was what bred the old generation of people who now work as seniors in the security industry, kids these days should go back to the roots.

Is anyone here on myspleen who'd be willing to download something for me?

Also, can someone tell me what the deal is with myspleen, the invite thread at PTP has been closed for over 2 years. Are they ever going to reactivate invites?

What was the biggest bounty you ever filled? Was it something rare or did you provide for some lazy idiot who didn't care to find shit himself?

are redacted trackers down?

seems so. getting 502 bad gateway

trying uhdbits and getting nowhere.

I can't seem to login to AB.

Attached: 1542722100466.gif (580x328, 2.92M)

>AB down

marked

I am thinking about doing a good amount of manga. Just now getting into it. Is there a good manga reader for Linux? What should I use to read it ?

AB, PTP and RED are broken.

RED has been effectively on life support for a long time. Maybe some janitor finally tripped over the plug.

Official PC scene group power rankings

>CPY
Last true crackers, cracked all incarnations of the hardest game protection in history, will be dearly missed if they're gone for good
>STEAMPUNKS
Second group to do Denuvo cracking right
>CODEX, PLAZA
Dominate in terms of quantity, their Denuvo cracks should get nuked for dumping and patching but I guess nobody cares anymore
>SKIDROW
Liars and frauds, proven to steal files from cs.rin.ru many times, hinted an upcoming "Denuvo solution" that never saw the light of the day, accused CPY of using "emulation" when they clearly have no idea how their cracks work, stole an old Amiga group name, have a huge hate boner for CDX
>HOODLUM
Stole an old group game with no evidence of being the same people
>RELOADED
Old group that was hailed as great once, now on life support
>ALiAS, BAT, PROPHET
Friends of RLD, also kinda dead
>DVN
Stole an old group game, seems to be affiliated with HLM also lol who cares about rips
>SIMPLEX
lol rips who cares
>Unleashed, TINYiSO
Friends of SKIDROW, irrelevant all around, also lol rips
>DARKSIDERS, DARKZER0
weeb shit
>I_Know, DEFA, DINOByTES, Outlaws, DELiGHT, Razor1911
Only release GOG games and weird non-steam shit, shame about the blade falling so low

Any private tracker that specializes on blood, guts and gore?

this. it's elite GUARANTEED

Why is AB down? I wanna download some cartoons.

AB OPERATORS ARE ARRESTED ACCORDING TO THE IRC

>Local man's path to immense success abruptly ended with a ban
I wouldn't have seen it coming, I thought I was king of the world

gay

fake news

Memory leaks after upgrading servers or something.

How do I get into a private usenet indexer? Do I have to pay money? I'm elite on AB and RED.

So, I'm not exactly sure how hoes Sonarr work, because I'll not tolerate it in my PC as long as it uses Mono, but I checked my Sickchill's logs and it searches every 40 minutes for new releases and every 12 hours for backlog i.e. uses newznab api to search specifically for episodes that already came out but you either don't have them downloaded yet, or the version you have is not the preferred one.

That basically how it works for Sonarr too. I agree with you on mono but I really like Sonarr's API so I put up with it.

What's wrong with mono? (Genuinely don't know)

Yup, grab all the small torrents and you have a good source of BP forever. It's a fairly easy tracker to be in, but that same things adds to a lot of underseeded or dead torrents.

unless you have AB

TTG afordable path ptgbros I want my selected chink shit, not some U2 garbage

try ourbits

fuck red

How does the IRC bonus work on AlphaRatio? I'm pretty new to this stuff so I want to make sure I understand. Do I recieve the bonuses for just idling in the channel? Also, what is a good IRC client for windows?

the system isn't explained very well. you build irc bonus points by joining the main channel and idling there. you earn seed bonus points by seeding obviously. when you reach a certain number of bonus points for each category you are awarded stuff. What you get and how many points it requires changes depending on your userclass.

I like hexchat. Weechat via cygwin is also pretty cool

if you have an Android phone, Tachiyomi

Thank you, your explanation is complete and easy to understand, unlike the one on their wiki.
Thank you for your suggestions, I'll be sure to check them out.

AdiIRC is the best. Easy to install and use and customize.

cg, thc

Who passed the RED interview here?

most people here. the smart ones did the bigboyz interview instead when it was open.

Wtf is bigboyz user

im in the queue for 16hours kek

everyone except dumb niggers and smelly pajeets

>smelly pajeets
red banned currrystan?

2 years ago, now in PTP and set for life, feels good.

PTP won't be around forever, user

>PTP won't be around forever, user
It will be replaced just like RED replaced WCD and WCD replaced OINK so yeah...stop being a fag.

>stop being a fag

i.e. don't remind me

Your point???

I'm set for life and I'm still downloading a shit ton of movies (most of which I'll probably never watch by the sheer amount I'm downloading)
And when PTP comes to an end? I'll just join whatever tracker rises from its ashes and be set for life on that one as well...

Honestly the number of movies I've downloaded alone is more than enough for my life span but a lot of it is shit and I need to download all the good movies that are coming out.

their ptp recruiter hasn't replied to me for like 2 months now

>seeding 800 torrents
>has dried up in the last 24 hours
>other than multiple people from multiple trackers pulling some files at 5kb/s

this is weird af. I don't know if my computer is playing up or I just happen to not have any downloads coming in. I can download torrents at full speed so I'm sure my isp is not throttling me. I've never gone so long with no upload and these fucking brazillians downloading at 5kb/s are confusing.

where can i find stuff to upload to oppaitime thats not exhentai?

Does it fix the issue where torrents randomly become error stated

Why not exhentai?

i want to vary my uploads

don't worry, i've got 3k torrents seeding and i usually get 2-10 active at any moment

>500 active torrents
>only 400mb uploaded over 7 days
feels awful man

then upload JAV and hentai games
there isn't any issue finding those, only finding them JAV in good quality/without watermarks
m-team and S would be where I would look, outside of public sites

Yeah I don't get flooded, it's just the really low speeds. Like nothing about 10kbs. This is seeded torrents across a few different private trackers with multiple different files too so it can't be one person with a shit connection.

But when I download a public torrent from TPB just to test it I download and upload at full speed.

How much JAV does S have?
Where do they recruit?

S has more JAV than OT has torrents

well the torrents you're seeding are probably also seeded by seedboxes so the leecher gets most of his speed from those, or they really do just have shitty internet

if anyone wants easy buffer on bib/mam you can abuse the storytel free trial and download their mp3 audiobooks. You will need to know how to mitm android apks.

audiobooks on overdrive aren't really uploaded in the first place
Why would anyone care about this when the easiest way isn't saturated?