>2019 >not having a cloned pet

>Garlic, a British Shorthair, was created by Beijing-based company Sinogene Biotechnology. The company has become known in China for its dog cloning projects. Sinogene announced Monday that, thanks to Garlic, it will offer a cat cloning service in addition to the one it already offers for dogs.

scmp.com/tech/science-research/article/3024009/china-has-its-first-cloned-kitten-and-its-adorable

Based China

Attached: 71c40e8b-b818-435d-bfe4-64d242269c0a.jpg (1200x800, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4dwjS_eI-lQ
karger.com/Article/FullText/452444#T02
youtu.be/RypuiEOouZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine we Clone women hahahaha

This can only turn well

>West is flooded with niggers and shitskins
>China clones all the greatest inventors and scientists

God, no. That sounds absolutely fucking terrible, please do not clone your pet. You can't possibly bring your beloved pet back to life. The clone will only ever be a shadow of that pet you loved so much that you wanted to have it cloned.

Your cat/dog was probably adopted from a shelter. Your cat/dog has a story, it was socialized by its mommy and siblings. Your cat/dog may or may not have been feral or abused prior to you adopting it. You forged a relationship with your animal, you earned its trust, your pet loves you, and you've been with it many years and throughout the years both you and your pet have grown and matured.

So now your pet is at the end of its days and you want to clone it so it'll live on forever. Your cloned cat/dog won't be the same. The upbringing and environment are going to be different and you're going to be comparing a kitten to the memory you have of your old 10 year old pet. There is going to be a disconnect. "You aren't Fido, you' just look like Fido. You aren't as nice and you don't like the same treats that Fido did."

Let it go. Get a new pet. Please don't cling to the past.

Do clones still die super fast?

>This is unlikely to discourage scientists, especially in China. In the last year, Chinese scientists have cloned monkeys with genes edited to cause mental illness and bred healthy mice from the genetic material of two females.
Can't wait until they create an army of Elliot Rodgers

Don't care about clones come back when they can make dogs live longer although I guess that doesn't make sense for a country where they eat them

>scientists have cloned monkeys with genes edited to cause mental illness
Why?

Yeah. Partially disintegrated DNA will be passed on to the clone.

haha

Attached: 75765473_p0.png (5120x2880, 3.06M)

no i didnt, i bought it from a breeder and reared it from a month old. if i get a clone at a month old they'll be the same, barring the environmental differences of growing up.

They are not perfect clones and will have a different mtDNA due to limitations of the nuclear transfer.

consider the following:
some people want purebreeds

This.

Attached: 1566129336474.jpg (590x442, 44K)

you dont need to clone an animal to get a purebreed

>we may live long enough to see genetically modified perfect waifus
Thanks based Asians pressing into the future after the western faggots collapsed.

Cloning the old pet is weird but you could get some rare, special outstanding specimen.
Like clone the best running horse, or maybe some awesomely good dog, or a super cute fluffy cat with blue/different eyes.

Attached: dc3245e5cab1fe1ba3b4446cc2eb6173.png (1369x2344, 2.88M)

Why do the natural offsprings get a fresh DNA and why can't the chinks replicate that?

The nature does it so it must be a technological challenge rather than an obstacle.

Medical testing probably

how long until they make some super cute dog/cat hybrid

Attached: 30610276_p0.jpg (714x1000, 64K)

Would you clone yourself and feed it hormones

Why the fuck would I want to be around someone like myself of all things?

I want a catgirl with an intelligence nad personality of a lazy couch cat.

>I want a catgirl with an intelligence nad personality of a lazy couch cat
Pls based chinks

Solly, gweilo. You get chimp girls with severe schizophrenia.

Best scam ever breed 10000 cats have every variation ever seeing that cats are 40cm of fur with 2 color's sell them at 30.000$ each

>westerners wasting time trying to flood and bring up third worlders in their countries
>abandoned space travel and advancement for browns

Asians are our only hope left.

based chinks

>bought it from a breeder

You're literally worse than the cloners.

>wahhhh buy mutts!
Fuck off faggot. I got my dog from a shelter but it only takes in purebreds of a certain kind. Let the mutts die out.

Pure breeders are so fucking retarded.

>hurr my dog has a lineage created by some sick fuck brit who got genetic freak dogs to fuck and create a breed of inbred garbage dogs that all have common ailments.

Fuck outta here dipshit.

Enjoy your ugly mutt you stupid poor faggot. Im going to find your house, have my dog poo poo on your lawn, and not pick it up.

based breederchad

you'll have to act quick before it gets bone cancer, user.

We need cloned 3D waifus.

Attached: 020 - jnjGPWq.jpg (768x1024, 162K)

for the record, when people tell you to "go fuck yourself", they don't mean it literally.

nice one that got me

Attached: 1551544710632.gif (700x298, 3.67M)

this would actually work well for since you don't really want women too old.

Attached: IMG_49.png (615x335, 244K)

Cloning is a sin

They die earlier and might not even look like the old pet.

It's called a fox and some people are already trying to domesticate them in Russia

meanwhile rabid liberals in the United States won't even allow research
China superpower 2020, literally

Please answer these questions to a retard:
> Why do they die earlier?
> Would they behave like the original one?
Thanks!

Attached: 1452454852899.jpg (487x460, 86K)

The west turned its back on progress and science in favor of "bettering" third worlders who have never made a successful civilization in thousands of years and bringing them in to replace those who have.

Great ideas!

>Why do they die earlier?
dna can only be replicated through protein synthesis (how your body makes new cells) about 80 or so times, and current cloning technology doesnt reset it
>Would they behave like the original one?
we dont know for certain but probably not

This is just begging for that sad cat edit.

Attached: 1559568211678.jpg (420x315, 72K)

>Get a new pet.
That's what I'm doing, dumbass. The clone will be like my deceased pet's son/twin/relative. Of course he won't be the same, you moron.

Already been done.

Attached: enhanced-buzz-orig-13876-1363278150-9.jpg (700x560, 30K)

>Your cloned cat/dog won't be the same
>Get a new pet.

>Don't do X, do X instead

>how long until they make some super cute dog/cat hybrid
Probably after I'm dead and buried.

Attached: 1531322298378.png (2894x4093, 3.51M)

i'm pretty sure those part domesticated foxes were sent to america youtube.com/watch?v=4dwjS_eI-lQ

holy shit, it's like that Arnold movie!

based nihilistic unethical user

Everything we are doing to animals right now will be available for AI's to do to humans.

but can you eat it?

Get some DNA
Bribe some Chinese lab to clone the DNA
Hire an Indian woman to be a surrogate (known service for 5k)
All told, ten or twenty grand?
Then you have your very own Margot Robbie or equivalent growing in your basement.

Attached: once-upon-a-time-6-1558520545.jpg (480x479, 21K)

No, they never died super fast. That was a myth just because Dolly the sheep got some sheep disease and died young.

How many years does the average cloned animal live?

Shit taste. Absolutely disgusting.

See table 2 of this document: karger.com/Article/FullText/452444#T02

Basically, there isn't a ton of data and it's possible that different animals are effected differently by cloning. But pretty much it shows that cloning doesn't really change the animal's life span - which is what should be should be expected. If cloning is done correctly, it's a duplicate of the animal.

People suggesting things about the original animal's cellular age persisting to the clone, or that the clone's telomeres are shrunk are apparently forgetting that all living animals are products of adult cells and don't have that problem. There's no reason a clone would have it either.

That's actually interesting
youtu.be/RypuiEOouZ0

Are there any recent pics of her

>Taking a chance that the one they paid for does not survive.
I GUARANTEE you they make 2 0r 3 copies at a time and only send the healthiest, while the rest go in the shredder (after your warranty expires of course)
Fucking bug people

Attached: shreded klttens.gif (400x225, 695K)

If you clone your mom/sister and fuck the clone, is that really incest?

tfw when no GMO GF to breed

Attached: japanese boob programmer.jpg (848x1280, 177K)

China will never run out of food now that they can farm dogs and cats!

I have a similar question which I ask on dates (usually around the third date, when things are getting more serious) "If we have a daughter and for some reason you died, would you be okay with it if I cloned our daughter and married her?"

That's perfectly reasonable. There's literally no reason any of them should say no.

>if i fuck my sister's identical twin, is it still incest?

Attached: 64312916_2572223096145204_2805839848861073408_n.jpg (640x741, 31K)

At least wait until the clone is 12.

Seriously, fuck chinks, we should nuke them

and leave it to a cabal of breeders that raise prices beyond attainability?
no thanks bud

>thinks chinks actually produce what they claim

fuckin cat was probably some surplus stock headed for a restaurant.

not if you are the identical twin.
Think about it

But your mom/sister/daughter isn't you.
Think about it.

thats genetic modification not cloning

im pretty sure if you fuck your twin it counts as fucking yourself

Attached: 1561940424537.jpg (741x568, 73K)

What if they're a girl/boy pair of twins?

>he hasn't watched eva in 1995+24

I suspect he meant identical twins, since we're talking about cloning.

Imagine we grow genetically modified cat girls that don't go fat and ugly or have mental issues like women do.

I saved some of my cat's hair against the day this would be possible. Would hair be enough to clone my cat?
Or am I going to have to wait another 20 years?

what the fuck

>not planning ahead
you're never gonna make it

>or have mental issues
do those two natively hostile types cancel each other out or something?

>>Would they behave like the original one?
>we dont know for certain but probably not
it would certainly not, given the impossibility to replicate 100% the same upbringing, but given the clones are perfect, that would be a good way of testing how much our environment shapes us, and how much, our body. and maybe more interesting, in what fields which one affect more

Attached: 1566802932552.jpg (707x1000, 366K)

>not having an organic, grass-fed waifu

>not cloning yourself as a girl

a lot of people are gonna be very upset to find out that it's almost all genetics that determine a persons character and outcome

Environmentalists have been getting btfo for over a hundred years. their little snapshot in time of enforcing their lunacy will go as quickly as it came.

This

People are so stupid
Imagine how disgustingly rich you would have to be to go and clone your pet, despite the fact that all you're really doing is just copying them genetically.

I would love to be there when they realize, to their shock and horror, that their pet acts nothing like their old Bailey did. If you want a genetic copy, just let the fuck another dog and have puppies. Or better yet, just get another dog.

I wanna clone myself as a girl and have her as my daughter UwU

Hopefully for non-reproductive reasons.
But have fun with your daddy issues.

That doesn't apply to cloned animals by the looks of it.

Tell that to twins.

If this means I can have half a dozen copies of my furball then I'm in

Attached: IMG_0295.jpg (2187x2763, 1.57M)

Not AFAIK.