"INTEL IS BETTE--"

>"INTEL IS BETTE--"

Attached: TSMC 5nm EUV Zen 4 prototype.jpg (1798x904, 516K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tsmc.com/english/newsEvents/blog_article_20190814.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember AMD from back in 2008 when they just made crappy Intel knockoffs, is AMD truly better than Intel now?

>AMD
>2008
>Intel knockoffs
I think you've missed by roughly 20 years, kid.

>TSMC 5nm EUV Zen 4 prototype

Attached: 1536694146733.png (1200x800, 164K)

Attached: 1554330879907.jpg (800x208, 63K)

Meanwhile at Intel HQ

Attached: 1565335339961.jpg (608x369, 106K)

tsmc.com/english/newsEvents/blog_article_20190814.htm

AMD was doing x86 for as long as Intel as far as I know.

I have an AMD build, but the whole 'X all the way' shit pisses me off.
You're supposed to buy what's best for the price you're willing to pay rather than fellate one company and trash talk the other.

>You're supposed to buy what's best for the price
And that is AMD.

honestly after bulldozer I never thought AMD would ever fucking recover but Im glad to see theyre back
its funny that bulldozer shills still exist here

Look up x86-64.

This is purely only because Inturd had such massive gimps in performance due to all the (((fixes))) and """""(((patches)))""""" recently, that a very large chunk of Inturd's poocessors for several last generations straight has now became WORSE than FX. Yes, I'm shitting you not. And considering that, with resurgence of Vulkan, more and more software devs are sincerely moving the HSA and multi-core/multi-thread route, FX has FINALLY starting to show what's potentially capable of, while in the past it largely couldn't because there was no software which could properly utilize it.

ok buddy

"--RIDGE'S LAW OF HEADLINES?"

That is definitely not a zen cpu. AMD is looking to produce small zen dies with high yields, and that big 600mm2 chip would be expensive to manufacture and low yielding. That processor is most likely a chip made to accelerate AI applications.

the Bulldozer shills are the ones that line the walls w/ tinfoil and want something w/o "botnet" (aka AMD PSP or Intel ME) and the fastest proc for that is bulldozer

Attached: Intbecile.png (400x400, 1.22M)

>just made crappy Intel knockoffs
(You)
AMD only made intel knockoffs in the 1980s

whats your point? we have lots of software nowadays that benefits from multicore processing.

>multi thread

It's crazy and I can't wait to see what the future holds

>AMD is better than Int....

You boys should stick to playing cinebench

Attached: vs.jpg (1920x1080, 528K)

Maybe is a twin i/o die design

It's funny because the power draw is still less then a monolithic intel die.

Attached: 1562549113755.png (1414x782, 64K)

Imagine having to bottleneck the GPU to show performance.

That's a big chip.

>imagine being suck a c-u-c-k as to still rely on 1080p and anything below to try and justify le "much superiority in gaymen" in the second half of the year of our lord two thousand and nine teen

Attached: 1557320721274.png (1037x311, 340K)

And a few years before that Intel was making Pentium 4, and Athlon was way better

This

Brand loyalty is a form of emotional and cognitive retardation

welcome newfag

I remember AMD in 1998 when they made chips that were faster and cheaper than intel, mainly by saving money on advertising. It's been a constantly battle between these two companies for decades, while casuals are only aware of intel, real hardware nerds always know which company is winning each gen.

Kek.

Remember when GPU manufacturers tried to push the multi GPU processing meme and eventually gave up because it didn't do shit? Same thing will happen to "multicore" processing

the retarded thing is that even though it looks like a shitpost he's actually right

Except they didn't.

Attached: 4029GP-TRT_angle.jpg (960x720, 106K)

You have been visited by Vixen Dyatlov.

This thread is currently reading 35 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1275x637, 107K)