Why is every tech reviewer a huge Apple shill (except Linus TT and Dave Lee)

Why is every tech reviewer a huge Apple shill (except Linus TT and Dave Lee)

Attached: apple.jpg (900x900, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc
youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/12/tim-cook-apple-ceo-products-arent-for-the-rich-steve-jobs-iphone-x-smartphone-1000-dollar
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apple pays them.

If you don't shower them in glowing praise you won't get more free stuff to review.
None of those reviewers ever made money buying their own stuff to review.
Do you think car reviewers buy their own cars?
Fuck no.

But they don't disclose that

Because Apple products are good you poorfag.

Having used a MacBook personally, no they aren't. Any other Windows or even Chrome device is better

because burgers actually use imessage and youtubers use macs for editing

>niggers can be easily bought and sold
eh who knew

Reviewers are generally unreliable, they're shaped by the market and their audience, not the other way around. Hell, they do extensive research to see what's trending/positively perceived to include more of it in their videos to get more views.

>buys 2000$ apple product
>becomes poor

>doesnt buy apple product
>continues to have 2k

This guy has almost exclusively used Android since the Pixel 2. What are you even talking about?

To appeal to the normies.

/thread

Attached: 1478882184838.png (813x679, 649K)

>I would rather spend that 2k on fastfood, drugs and hookers

Is there a bigger apple shill than this cunt and his merry band of faggots?

Attached: 12566722914364.jpg (900x900, 93K)

kek

Because successful people use Apple.

Here are the tiers:

Poor people - Spend money they don't have on Apple because its a status symbol.

g-tards - Obsessed with being "anti-Apple" instead of pro-linux or even pro-windows. Generally unsuccessful, does little else with their life besides having an optimized rigs for gaymes. Disproportionately obsessed with tech. Posts on YouTube comments trashing Apple to give themselves some validation that other like-minded losers agree with them.

Successful people - Don't have time for linux/windows bullshit. Every minute of their day counts and it needs to be streamlined and effective. Cant waste time coding a work around to making the color of their web browser different than the default. Recognizes the true value in the cliche but important "it just works" phrase.

that first tier makes up 99% of apple users

Lies.

Poorfag.

That's a robot. Nice try.

He always promotes Apple/Macs. His main computer is an iMac Pro. Otherwise an iPad Pro. Otherwise always carries the latest iPhone

I would believe this but I tried to use a MacBook Air and the keyboard, the limited system options, the restricted ecosystem that prevents syncing with other platforms, it's all just a waste of time and money.
Google's ecosystem allows you to choose between a wide variety of devices.

maybe because he likes apple products better? has it ever come across your fucking peanut brain that apple is better? god i'm so sick of poorfags like you. apple products just fucking work but you wouldn't know because you're a poorfag and a neet who doesn't value his time.

Attached: 1564630847014.jpg (952x717, 118K)

^ read the above
^ read this too

retard

>Because successful people use Apple.
you sound like my faggot boss
kill yourself

>Successful people - Don't have time for constant defective Apple bullshit. Every minute of their day counts and it needs to be streamlined and effective.
Fixed.

Gori-kun wa appuru shiru desu nee.

fuck off i've had my iphone for a year and haven't had an issue. my brother who was a loonixfag bought a macbook and told me he is never going to buy a thinkpad or a dell again. use apple products then talk you peanut brain fuck.

>linux
installing and creating server environment
15 min
>MacOS
installing and creating server environment
50 min

I've used a MacBook and immediately went back to my Razer and Google laptops.

because you only get invites to their events if you are

>Razer laptop
oh no nono
>Google laptop
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
youtube.com/watch?v=U1UtRnGn5hc

Attached: lulz.jpg (390x310, 28K)

Explain why they are worse than a MacBook.
You can't.

Street shit harder iJeet.
Apple products are the most unreliable shitheaps on the market. Entire secondary repair markets exist because Apple products are such fucking trash.

Attached: 1538483579450.jpg (2000x1333, 455K)

>unironically watching tech reviewers
Fuck you NPCs.

You just proved him right.

you're right i can't. i mean for fucks sake you use razer laptop and google memebook i doubt your iq is any higher than 80.

Attached: 1564562618827.png (646x584, 61K)

I feel sorry for these faggots trying to flex with apple products It's like trying to flex with a fake Rolex you might flex with it but deep-down you know it's shit and worthless trash.

>implying that successful people only use macbooks
you got brainwashed by watching way too many movies, idiot
if you have seen a "successful" guy in a movie using a macbook, this is just apples marketing campaign
haven't you realized yet that apple always wanted to brainwash you with an image of a very successful and smart billionaire that uses apple products, so you associate their products with success and higher class people?
actual successful people probably do not give a fuck about operating systems and brands that they use

im not give a damn about a man success if he just a CEO who dosent know shit and use all his mommy money to open a company

>flex

Attached: 1566647418229s.jpg (249x188, 6K)

Living rent free in your empty skulls

/thread

I'm sure the average Jow Forums poster would shill for Apple too if they were given free tendies.

Attached: 1556055439502.jpg (800x800, 173K)

What's the matter poorfag,is your ptsd kicking in after days of unsuccessfully trying to rice that linux desktop.

Yeah, here's how it is in the real world, you know - outside of your cult.
youtu.be/AUaJ8pDlxi8

>sub-50 iq appletard trying to talk iq
topkek
apple products are for literal mentally deficient troglodytes

Attached: 1541491345551.jpg (800x600, 141K)

Yeah, nice horseshit and projection. Here's what your Tim Cook has to say about that:
theguardian.com/technology/2017/sep/12/tim-cook-apple-ceo-products-arent-for-the-rich-steve-jobs-iphone-x-smartphone-1000-dollar

>here's how it is in the real world, you know
>post the clickbaitest vid you can find
unironically kys

hears mac suck...biased. windows is for nugget brain gamers. MacOS is superior to windows bc its like a good looking linux

Theyretfor anyone that sees and prefers quality and a good product. Which productive people do.

If you like shit tier products, subpar quality. Then go elsewhere.

But I'm sure you can't even afford a decent meal.

>Windows is good
Opinion discarded

>says the prole

>if you have seen a "successful" guy in a movie using a macbook, this is just apples marketing campaign

I work in downtown Chicago and see "successful" people in the lobbies of 700 foot office skyscrapers using them. When I go up to the 50th floor to discuss architecture plans with a client, I see people using them. These people are industrious and have shit to do. They're not fiddling around with their shit quality lap top, waiting for the Lagdroid to load, or spending 2 hours on a Linux fix; they're fucking communicating with clients and doing actual work. They're actual adults, not overgrown, obese manchildren posting meme's here.

Likewise, the rest of Jow Forums is sitting in a basement in suburban Akron or some other irrelevant shithole because that's all their life amounted to, posting on Jow Forums and validating themselves through an emotional extension attached to their computer rig.

>posting on Jow Forums and validating themselves through an emotional extension attached to their computer rig.
Keep doing that.

>u-uh, no YOU

This why is your life sucks and you will always fail. Put a bullet in your skull and end your miserable existence.

Calm down your autism.

"Reverse!"

Typical Lagdroid baby.

>schematics, demos and articles for every single engineering flop mentioned
>clickbait

Attached: 1566763808558.jpg (400x320, 40K)

>uhu u just pur brah
Yeah... Fascinating... Clearly addressed what I was talking about and the fact that you're demonstrably wrong.

Id rather spend ~600 on a much better phone and still have 1300 left over

manage your money buying the best machine for you considering high performance and low cost,
dosent make you a poor fag just not a retarded piece of shit like what (You) are now

fpbp

Would you not???

>But they don't disclose that
Why would they? People who are bought and paid for to have any semblance of integrity? That's not how it works. If that was the case they would be actual reviewers like TechTablets, Max Lee and The Nitpicker.