How's your posture?

how's your posture?

Attached: 1553747517137.jpg (750x907, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheuermann's_disease
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not that bad but bad

Pic related is how I use laptop bruh.

Attached: 06538.jpg (1023x682, 47K)

Whaf ese r u suoposed to do on the bed

>pure white room

Attached: 1546487132527.jpg (497x544, 174K)

The pure color

>sweetie sit straight or you'll get stuck this way forever :)

it sucks
does anyone have that one youtube video where some old dude showed excersies to improve posture. i remember it was stabilized and looked weird but i didn't save it.

Attached: 1170643391350.jpg (680x727, 45K)

the anxiety... one wrong move and it's all over

Yikes!
The table legs are not even sturdy! And all it would take is a few 2x4s and some nails to make a nice little frame for the monitor to sit in so that someone opening a nearby door doesn't decapitate you.

based mom

>one wrong move and it's all over
Sweet release. Just put your waifu on the screen and push the table away.

>t. weakling
You should be able to at push it away in the last second

is there any way to force fix my posture?
I'm sick of this shit

It's pretty good. I did ballet for several years which improved my posture and even though I don't do it anymore I kept the good habits. My feet are slightly turned out when I walk but it isn't that bad. It helps that I've never owned a smartphone which is what really fucks you.

his forearms are skinnier than my penis

Pic with timestamp of the current catalog.

>a smartphone which is what really fucks you
Explain please

Most ppl using apple products don't have spine anyway.

Attached: 1443449922644.jpg (600x600, 125K)

Google it.

But the answer is yes. It takes years of dedication if you have spent years with bad posture though. I'm pretty damn good these days.

You really need to myofascial relase all your muscels regularly, then stretch them, then STRENGTHEN their opposites (ie if you have rounded shoulders you need to myofascial relase the pectorials, stretch the pectorals and the shoulders, and then do weight lifting on your BACK (because it is the opposite to the pecs).

There's so much more to learn about other key body areas, but if you are serious you will find answers. Makes you feel 50 years younger

you wouldn't have enough time to react

It isn't so much the posture (although it is worse with the cell phone where you're craning your neck at a more extreme angle) but most people use their phones constantly which reinforces the poor posture.

use Angular then

my back is already angular

>frying your nutsack

have fun radiating your balls

That makes sense I suppose. I don't use my phone much, and when I do, I tend to hold it out in front of me. Perhaps people should do that

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Rentfree.

Sad.

based

Better than this guys holy cow...

Has he found proof of fairy godparents on the dark web yet?

Despite me being 6'6" and living in a manlet country breddy gud. But only because I started correcting my posture years ago w/ heavy deadlifts, and even more effective, rack pulls. straight as can be now. looked like the bell tower guy from notre dame before.

>ball temperature: 110F

his head is going to get splattered over that flooring the moment there's a tremor

Why is the center his cock, do we mesure it by head from cock?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheuermann's_disease