So who is going to be todays richard stallman of tomorrow...

So who is going to be todays richard stallman of tomorrow? Or are there no visionary tech bods left in todays modern world to shape the future?

Attached: d2qixet-c2461f96-fd4a-4830-8909-a4f76467ee0a.png (239x382, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/distros/common-distros.html#RedHat
github.com/Ardour/ardour
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RMS

Richard Stallman is the last of his era

this

Good. Don't want no more commies. I won't be glad he's dead, but I'll be glad he's gone.

thank sweet baby jesus that he is. we don't need another autistic pedo repping the free software movement

how is someone who cares about freedom a commie?

because "freedom" is only freedom if it's his restrictive and narrowly defined version of freedom

The Richard Stallman of tomorrow in what sense?
As in highly successful in the academia, write an entire operating system almost singlehandedly kind of programmer?
Or as in someone who really believes in the free software and privacy ideals and radically rejects all proprietary software in his life?

>cares about freedom
>supports Bernie for president
Also, software is money, wimp.

Attached: Chad-bachelorette-badboy.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

>because "freedom" is only freedom if it's his restrictive and narrowly defined version of freedom
it is true that his definition is somewhat restrictive but it still gives you a fuck ton more freedom than proprietary shit will ever do
>cares about freedom
>supports Bernie for president
i don't have any arguments against that since i don't live in burgerland and don't care about their politics
>Also, software is money, wimp.
just because a piece of software is free as in freedom doesn't mean that it has to be free as in price

>write an entire operating system
GNU is not an operating system.

GNU Core Utils, Autotools, Glibc, GDB and GCC are just a bunch of tools that runs on top of the true operating system - Linux. So what you're referring to as GNU is in fact the Linux operating system. All the GNU parts are easily replaceable.

Way to expose yourself as a retard.
Look up GNU Hurd

>just because a piece of software is free as in freedom doesn't mean that it has to be free as in price
Name one free software you have to pay money to download.

*You* are the retard because nobody uses Hurd, it's a joke. My own kernel is better than that piece of crap.

>GNU Core Utils, Autotools, Glibc, GDB and GCC are just a bunch of tools that runs on top of the true operating system - Linux. So what you're referring to as GNU is in fact the Linux operating system. All the GNU parts are easily replaceable.
nice pasta

nice nonargument. RMS is a fucking genius when it comes to programming and computing and has both academic and practical success. He has influenced multiple generations while you jerk your 2 incher to some generic anime girl every day.

I hope this greedy pedophile jew dies soon that I can piss on his grave.

It's going to be me nibba

RHEL

ardour

gnu.org/distros/common-distros.html#RedHat
You could at least make sure your daddy-company doesn't shill against it first.

github.com/Ardour/ardour
Oops, I can get it for free.

im the next richard stallman

Attached: 860-120-65184626.png (1242x1394, 703K)

How is that page relevant at all?

>"Name one free software you have to pay money to download."
>give nonfree software
>"How is that page relevant at all?"

Attached: literally who.gif (312x346, 1.45M)

I love rms for his work and single-minded tenacity, but anyone who ever read his website would realize hes a commie