Reminder to have a day off all technology every once in a while

Reminder to have a day off all technology every once in a while

Attached: Island Lake 057.jpg (1600x1066, 769K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nebulacentre.net/Wallpapers/caldera_lake.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posting a picture, made with presumably with either a camera or smartphone, and uploads it on the world wide web on an anime image board from a computer or phone
>complains that we need to stop using technology for a day
You first.

>he can't stop using technology for a day due to severe tech-addiction and instead finds something to complain about to justify his behavior

What do you mean? I think he's probably not on his day off all technology right now.

The outside is dangerous though
At least I know how to defend myself on the internet

I actually met someone nice at the beach yesterday after leaving all my electronics at home. Too bad I didn’t get her number, but oh well.

You really need a break dude, you're edgy and defensive when you feel like your hobby is slighted.

But i live in a rural area.
Every time i go outside it's like i'm teleported to Non Non Biyori.

kek'd

just learn about how things work and you will naturally hate them.
If you don't then you don't have enough brain cells to worry about tech burnout.

naw.

dilated, now time to COPE

why

No.

go outside

Attached: 1541758390074.png (1100x732, 1.48M)

Imagine the mosquitoes

Outside is fun and all, but why would I abandon technology just to enjoy the outdoors?

That's not a still body of water. Mosquitoes won't be that bad.

Even a single mosquito is bad enough. They are annoying as fuck.

outside is fun, but all the people ruin it

Grow up.

That sounds pretty comfy in it's own right. Just having a day of, go for a walk, sit against a tree reading a book, doing some philosophy and thinking in piece. I think a rural area is better when you're trying to just relax and take a break from everything. However it's more inconvenient to be far away from points of interest compared to rural areas. But you can't have it all of course.

I still get my technology from Aliexpress delivered to my home and have FTTH, life is good.

Thanks user I actually went on a great hike/climb today in a scenic area like this.

The absolute state of Jow Forums

It's called repellant. Works quite well.

Just gotta go to places with less people

You dont have to abandon technology just take a break every once and a while

nebulacentre.net/Wallpapers/caldera_lake.jpg