Gnu/linux is just better

>gnu/linux is just better
>gnu/linux is just faster
>gnu/linux is free and open source
>gnu/linux consume less resources
>gnu/linux offer a way better development >environment

the windows/mac fags are still thinking they got on something, want to justify there useless comfy and shity desktop experience by saying that 'Linux' is for poor fags.
well i got something for you too

FUCKING PAJEETS WINDOWS USERS ARE A FUCKING JOKE!
YOU CANT EVEN HANDLE A SIMPLE CMD TO CONFIGURE YOUR STUFF YOU FUCKING BRAINDED LIMITED ASSHOLES,
YOU DONT WANT TO USE LINUX JUST BECAUSE YOUR TOO STUPID TO USE IT YOU FUCKING CUNTS!

Attached: angry-linux-100535581-large.jpg (580x387, 22K)

based and supremely redpilled

fellow linux bros report in

Attached: 1561715645935.png (920x675, 85K)

Attached: arch pepe.jpg (246x205, 8K)

>gnu/linux lacks standardization
>gnu/linux lacks apps because of the latter

did you mean to write ```former''', you dumb fucking winjeet?

>winjeet

Attached: +_9c7d66458ec2137b6170083251f8d5c7.jpg (980x1040, 138K)

install gentoo

Gentoo reporting in

Attached: 26720f6593a1f705af4421f4e5d8c70d.png (200x191, 12K)

lfs reporting in

Attached: loxkzP7.png (731x413, 15K)

In linux I found I only needed a fraction of the apps I did in windows. And I much prefer the simpler workflow of the unix style alternatives.

Preach it sister.

Attached: 1504989220791.png (1088x1080, 702K)

My h games didn't work properly on linux and the font rendering was actually far worse than on W10 and so was the color profile. But otherwise yes I would prefer using linux if those all worked

>lacks standardization
>lacks apps because of the latter

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 17K)

games support are not the most important thing in OS maybe 5 years form now we will see something better in that than
Pop!_OS,Manjaro

you niggers were saying "in 5 years" 5 years ago

This is called making a virtue of a necessity.
Your crappy excuse for an OS can't even support a decent system-wide desktop. How many attempts have you had? Calling them "choice" isn't hiding the truth; none of them work.

Shit bait, autistic freetard. Have a (You) for not completely breaking your keyboard bashing that diarrhea out, though.

Probably a ubuntu/linuxmint """""hipster"""" or something of the kind
That or an underage non-fortnite guy who got a bit too excited, let's just hope he's not watching anime on Linux Sebastian because both GNOME and KDE have stuttering so whatever he does he'll either have stuttery anime or tearing in his anime.(i'm not criticising the fact he watches anime)
Then there's the issue with audio latency, but let's not make a rant longer than pulseaudio's source code.

Attached: linuslaughjpeg.jpg (1280x720, 15K)

have sex

Shouldn't it be called GLFS (GNU/Linux From Scratch)?

Loving both Windows 10 and my GNU/Linux Debian 10 I agree Linux has CLEAR advantages.

However, have you tried installing drivers for Soundblaster card or some Nvidia GPU?
Or how my games glitch the fuck out on Linux (albeit at least they now RUN with Steam Proton)
Simple fact: Programs and drivers are mostly written natively to Windows. I have Win10 still because I just simply need it. For what it is really though - an idiots guide to working a computer, it's pretty nice.

idk about soundblaster, but nvidia gpu's have been extremely simple to set up

>plugin in gpu and video cable
>reboot
>install nvidia proprietary graphics off their website
>enable hardware composition
>reboot again

whole process takes 15 minutes tops