Ukrainian criminals

>Find out the "Ukrainian Cyberpolice" have an official website briefly outlining arrests/investigations for cybercrime
>Translate the page and browse through it
>Literally nearly everyday there's a major arrest because they're either committing bank fraud, producing/selling CP, hacking and so on

What the fuck is the deal with these evil people? I used to think it was just slander about slavs being criminals but it seems like they really do have no morals or ethics.

cyberpolice.gov.ua/

Attached: pepe.jpg (780x585, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzalter
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What the fuck is the deal with these evil people
the police or the guys arrested?

Why would I be talking about the police? Obviously the criminals.

There's probably just as many arrests in Western countries for shit like this they just don't publicize it as much and/or you don't hear it on the news.

Hey Dmitry

literally not even a slav, do we need flags in Jow Forums? I'm Canadian, I just think crime happens everywhere.

Are you stupid user? Horrible shit happens in abundance all over the world. The world is a dangerous place and real evil exists. Get a gun, get your family and friends to get a gun and protect yourselves. There is no such thing as paranoia. Your greatest fears can be realized at any moment.

It's the same as Florida Man, I suppose. You think that there are a lot of criminals, while there is just a lot of public info about them, and the count of criminals themselves might be much bigger in other countries.

I want flags enabled on all boards for a few days, that would be fun.

It is not only there, it is a case of them being more honest.

In my west European social democratic "paradise", it is a public secret that Party members take 14 year old girls to bed every summer camp. They also "had to" close down the anti corruption police, real reason is that they did not want to be arrested for what they do.

This social democratic party has stacked the civil service and even the judiciary with their own people. The corruption is massive, to the core and to the top. And people do not care.

The girls were sixteen, completely legal they just didn't want it getting out cause it looks bad.

Luebcke was not enough, every politician deserves a bullet delivered right to his terrace.

Not sure which country you have in mind, but here they are 14. The summer camp is one huge sex orgy.

That shit happens everywhere you retard normie

Who cares, it's not like the girls didn't consent. I bet they got paid well too

>underage girl get raped but its okay, since they "got paid" and "consented"
kill yourself, pedo enabler

Attached: trolel.gif (500x374, 167K)

daily cringe dose

Use your head bro why would these richfags rape when they can just pay them?

“And then there are the politicians - May every one of them die violently & painfully at the end of a rope or in a bloody ditch. And may God damn all their souls to Hell.” Dr. William L. Pierce

Attached: photo_2019-08-26_11-08-04.jpg (599x355, 35K)

14 is legal in Germany, Italy and Estonia etc etc

God bless that
does that mean there are 14 year Olds in brothels? Hell how do you even get one

>14 in Germany
Not entirely true.
de.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schutzalter
Google translate:
>A uniform age of consent for sexual acts does not exist in Germany. Rather, different age limits apply depending on the offense; It is also a special feature of sexual criminal law, the delimitation of the individually prohibited acts on the general clause of § 184g StGB make different depending on the facts.

No you don't find any person younger then 18 years in brothels. Read here:

its true.

Reason I asked is because I have a small weewee and a 14yr olds mouth is the only thing that can suck it and gag on it
getting a boner just thinking about it, all I'll get is a blowjob don't care about the rest

>it's not like the girls didn't consent.
Is consent relevant when they are 14?
> I bet they got paid well too
Probably only a promise of a political career. Networking, you know.

Would the shillers get a company logo as a flag?

Talent + lack of formal education and tech jobs in the country = cyber crime

I got relatives in ukraine. It's 3rd world there. Roads are fucked. Most work is smuggling stuff across polish border. Coruption is extremly high. People are poor as fuck and most of them stupid on top of that. They do anything for money. That being said. They have great women, REALLY good food/dishes (100 points on earh scala aka black earth) and it's fun to go party there if you are from europe or the west in general since your money is 30 times more worth

why does the Ukraine cyber police look like soldiers?

Attached: ukraineraid.jpg (900x499, 115K)

God I wish I were a politician in a western European country.

I dunno, why does Section 9 need guns?