Everywhere in the world we have the same minutes but different hours

>everywhere in the world we have the same minutes but different hours

Attached: 1566779425026.png (808x1300, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatch_Internet_Time
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No the minutes and seconds change too but nobody is that autistic other than boat fags.

>he doesn’t know about Tamil Nadu

well hours are technically a group of minutes, so if the hours are different so are the net minutes even though standardized clocks make it seem otherwise

ders a snek in my bot

W-what the fuck is this thread?

All seconds are always in sync
The minutes are in sync depending on if your tz is a top of the hour tz or half hour tz

Nah, there are some countries/zones offset by 30 or 15 minutes. Not many of them because it makes it a pain in the ass to interact with other countries/zones.

Can we please just globally switch to zulu time. I don't even give a shit whose timezone we adapt, but pick one and run with it.

time would stop meaning anything if noon was 02:00 for one country and 17:00 for another, making international phone calls and communications difficult because you can't guess if some country is experiencing normal business hours or not.

I'd be fine with this, but most people can't even begin to wrap their heads around the idea that a specific hour (6 PM for instance) isn't a time of day but only a metering method for time. That's why seasons changing and daylight saving time always freak them out so much.

>I can't believe it's dark at 6 PM!!!
You think these folks could candle a universal time where they need to relearn what numbers go with parts of the day?

Wat? It would be the exact opposite. A telecon at 4:00 would be exactly that, for all people around the world, regardless of their location. You already have to look up the timezone if you want to call overseas offices - now you would just look up their opening hours. Instead of 9am-5pm, it would say 2:00-10:00. You look at your watch, go .. oh it's 17:28, I guess I can't call them. It would take you a bit, but unless you have brain damage, you would not take that long to memorize that "your daytime working hours" are 21:00-4:00 or whatever.

you still have that annoying leap seconds. atomic time > all

Sure, but that's not more difficult to deal with than a leap year.

Now you're just retarded.
>how many hours is London's office behind?
>3
>they having daylight savings now?
>let me check
Compared to
>what's London's office operating hours?
>04:00 to 16:00

How do I convert microwave time int military time or American hours???

Attached: apustaja silicia gel.png (1039x559, 261K)

divide and then count to it

Whats wrong with saying that usually at X time its brighter? Youre adding a meaning people dont intend to express

Metric time when

nazis tried it and we genocided them for it

Time flows faster on top of a mountain cause of gravitational dilation.

>dilation.
kys tranny sympathizer, this thread is about international standards not related to your sexuality

Who the fuck cares, dumb frogposter.
A thread died for this.

India is half an hour offset from the rest of the world

Attached: 1566803562171.jpg (1080x863, 155K)

Are the shoebox ball bags tasty?

yes, they taste like defiance

Nobody mentioned Swatch Internet Time yet? Losers.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swatch_Internet_Time

>t. apu

Because there are plenty of hours that are lit or fully dark depending on time of year. But it fucks with people's heads every year regardless.

A better idea that will never happen because people are fucking stubborn.

>you have to look up time zone now!
>lmao, just look up opening hours instead!
what's the fucking difference? it's much more intuitive the way it is now. Because most companies start and stop working at similar hours, so, when you know time in specific country, you already know if they're working or not.
What a stupid suggestion.
How fucking hard it is to add or subtract few hours to your time?
HOWEVER, there's one problem:
JUST STICK TO ONE FUCKING TIME STANDARD! DUMB FUCKS! (UTC, obviously)

Attached: 1510858778189.png (436x425, 84K)

is there a legitimate reason why they do this or a typical pajeet thing?

Designated shitting break

>what is Newfoundland.

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-090808.png (1080x1920, 168K)

It was the Britishers' fault. For some reason they set up time zones with random offsets. Indian standard time brought them together within the nearest half hour

Attached: Screenshot_20190826_132554.jpg (1080x456, 66K)

good thread

blessed thread