Hey /g

hey /g
I got an interview for a blockchain dev positon.
This is my second task and what's weird is that I was asked to work on Golang but now as I was sent it's android? or am I missing something?
I worked with solidity and nodejs prior.
Task at hand:
I am required to build a blockchain on hyperledger fabric. Use android LocationManager to log GPS coordinates along with timestamp and battery level to the ledger from multiple android devices simultaneously with my PC being the central authority.
This would not require Proof of Work, just make the ledger immutable and accessible from multiple devices.
Any tips or advice on how to start or how much time I should need? I work 9 to 6 so I can work 3 hours per day
Thanks in advance

Attached: hyperledger.png (1280x698, 560K)

If someone could assist I am willing to pay

Why does it need to be blockchain? I do not know about it but I seem to me a database would get the job done.

The company emphasizes on blockchain for immutability and availability.
What languages would I need?
Is the task an Android app?
Anyone have experience with hyperledger?

I don't know about hyprerledger, so I can't realy advice you on that, a good estqrting point for block chain is the, create your own bitcoin application, section of the bitcoin web page, as for the language anithing can work c++ sounds like a good option. I don't see why it should be an entire app.

>estqrting
I'm sorry, what is estqrting?:P

Starting, my bad

Thanks,
Any tutorials I should follow? and how much time would I need for a task such as this?
I have till the 30th I am guessing 4 days is nowhere near enough no?

You need month to do something like this, at least for scratch, but again the tools you use might make it easyer.

a month, my bad again

You can hodgepodge something together in that time, but it's going to be a buggy stack of shit. Regardless if you're Ken Thompson himself.

Hyperledger is not even real blockchain, also it's hopeless to roll your own and fucking expensive if using IBM's cloud, have fun

They're asking you to implement their software without paying you for it and they're calling it an interview question? Seems legit.

Attached: condescending, patronising laugh, smile.jpg (364x336, 14K)

No it's not a company that makes hyperledger, they want a blockchain dev and want someoen to use hyperledger and golang.
I am skeptical at first yeah, and 4 days?
The CTO might not know about the subject much

>No it's not a company that makes hyperledger
Did I say you were going to re-implement hyperledger? They're asking you implement software which they can use.

>I am skeptical at first yeah, and 4 days?
>The CTO might not know about the subject much
They're a bunch of dumbass scam artists who want an even bigger dumbass code monkey to scam. You must think that a "Nigerian Prince" knows the lifestyle of a prince.

how are they scamming me since they won't take any money?
And I am not going to give them any code unless I get the job, I'd just showcase how I worked and demo?
It's a startup that is still recruiting idk desu

wtf
I wrote desu and it displayed desu??

>I wrote desu and it displayed desu??
Makes sense to me

when did you make the venture from reddit?

No I wrote desu ffs, baka and it was transcribed to desu!
Is some cuck accessing my laptop senpai ?

dude he just used cuck and senpai instead of senpai
he's trying to troll 4channers LOL

> (You)
I actually did about a year ago, still kinda use it.
Why can't we all just get along both have pros and cons.
I don't usually post I just lurk.

>And I am not going to give them any code unless I get the job
I missed that part. I guess it's fine then.

I mean it's still a hard task for a couple of days no?
There is barely any documentation on it .
idek if its a mobile or webapp

Blockchain companies are scammers trying to steal venture capital. Don't get involved with that shit.

It's not going to launch an ICO tho
Blockchain is revolutionizing the way we live.Just look at Ethereum or rich people from Bitcoin
I agree that most ICO's are scams but we have the potential for voting, tracking products and fast secure payments