Agriculture is /tech!

Let’s talk about agricultural technologies, innovations, which makes our life easier and better!
What is your favorite? Picture relaed: sprayer.

Attached: 8B613233-903C-440B-BA59-B2D0F26FAEF1.jpg (351x350, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/beaorn/awesome-agriculture
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

mine is the combine harvester
using one of these
a single worker can do the work of over 9000
former employees

Attached: over9000nigger.jpg (300x168, 11K)

John Deere is like Apple. They are against right to repair. Stay away from every machine that has an ECU because simple things like replacing injectors needs a special cable and proprietary software to do the coding of those. You can get clones from China, but the software is extremely bloated.

Nice! How much gas/diesel does it use for a hectare? Are you satisfied with it? Have you experienced any problems?

True. DRM is shit.

i dunno, i'm not a farmer. I just like how one black person can now do the job of over 9000

Organic fertilizers for ultimate shitposting.

Attached: agriculture-tractor-fertilize-crap.jpg (640x480, 93K)

These. They’re changing everything.

Attached: 0AA46139-C31E-44AA-B646-53D8ADE49F01.jpg (800x635, 51K)

whats so special about them?

This motherfucker uses them for growing weed.

They pretty much redefined agricultural lighting which had otherwise been relatively stagnant for nearly 40 years using HID lighting. There had been small advances like the advent of digital ballasts that provided a small efficiency gain and offered more control over the power output compared to old magnetic ballast but the overall tech stayed the same. Starting about ten years ago many manufacturers began experimenting with and producing LED based agricultural lighting but they’ve all been junk until this company came to market with a unit that smashes traditional HID lighting in light output, light efficiency, light distribution and heat output, basically every measurable metric. Their short vertical height and cool operating temp allows them to be much close to plants than blazing hot HID lights which mean you can easily stack them for vertical farming and massively increase output per sqft. That company just got bought by OSRAM that how big they are blowing up.

Maybe I do and maybe I don’t mr. fbi

Attached: 4BACC6D3-277B-47EA-BF3B-4ED9E206674B.jpg (1925x1283, 1.61M)

Man I love using the handcrank sprayer but it gets tiring. My grandpa bought a gaspowered one and it is amazing, especially the way it can make mist instead of just a spray, we can finish our little vineyard about three times faster if misting

Is it portable, i mean mounted to your back like a backpack!
If so then it is shit, its vibration carried over to your organs, dont do that.

That’s just an organ massage you pussy.

Yeah it's a backpack style, I don't think organ vibration is a problem though?

github.com/beaorn/awesome-agriculture

The future is now, grandpa.

Attached: 1547675958968.png (620x354, 352K)

But it is if you use it too frequently. Be careful, mate.

try using a nuclear powered one, its great

I mean what will happen? We use it around 6-12 times a year for a good hour each time

You seem mad