I don't understand why you all seem to hate windows so much? I've never had any problems with it...

I don't understand why you all seem to hate windows so much? I've never had any problems with it, and windows 10 is a lot faster than any linux I've ever used.

Attached: lataus (2).png (167x167, 1K)

what do you mean, "faster"?

i use windows too, but your poast is just bait/10

Attached: 1417380674661.jpg (200x200, 8K)

So you've never used Linux?

Install the fucking linux drivers and feel the real faster. At least it will be much faster to start than win10 or macos.

This.

Windows 10 is best OS on market.

Work and play very good.

Linux for ugly stupid people.

So is this the stupid questions thread? Windows 10 finally decided to die enough times to make me fed up with it and I’m stuck in black screen hell. I’ve got all my shit for booting from recovery, as well as various other methods of recovery, but I’m stuck in a goddamn black screen and unable to get to bios or anywhere.

I just want to boot into my settings, if I can get there I can fix this bullshit. Everything I’ve fucking tried leads to a dead end.

two or three windows shill threads just today? Is microsoft this desperate?

Microsoft Windows 10 very good!

haha ikr everyone who doesn't use an autistic riced out NEET incel distro like Arch or Gentoo is a Pajeet shill amirite xD?

omg tru no1 is better than us real haxx0r pro Arch GNU/Linux users

All the summerfags you conned with your "install gentoo" meme are now running back to Windows, after bashing their heads against the wall for the last few weeks.
You brought this entirely on yourself.

Because they are forcing you to use their shitty default applications and trying to hide settings from you. Not to mention the automatic installation of shit from the Windows Store. Also, everything is slower on Windows than on Linux. I only use Windows for games that run poorly on Linux, because I am a poorfag.

>Because they are forcing you to use their shitty default applications
>and trying to hide settings from you.
>Not to mention the automatic installation of shit from the Windows Store.
>all of which apparently makes windows faster

Attached: 1494518168318.jpg (383x526, 53K)

>Try installing IrfanView.
>Figure out how to boost your microphone volume on 1903 without looking it up.
>I don't know how you think that isn't annoying.
>Disable fast startup. I dare you.

>did it ages ago, was easy
>dunno, don't care, run ltsc
>dunno, don't care, run ltsc
>disabled from install with a three-line .reg file

Windows 10 is fucking garbage, Pajeet.

Attached: 1505525298541.gif (687x480, 1006K)

Yes, you're replaceable by a dirty brown street-shitter with six weeks of ESL and four weeks of Stack Overflow browsing.
No wonder you're so fucking asshurt.

correct

>baseless emotionally-charged statements
>name calling
that's about the level I've come to expect from a typical linux user.

Attached: 1535864247583.png (296x381, 182K)

I would switch to linux full time if only I had proper drivers for my laptops audio and mic.

Until then I'm stuck on using Windows which no big deal but the telemetry does make me uneasy not going to lie.

based durga nagoor babu sir

-Candy Crush pre-installed
-Cortana runs 24/7 even if you disable it
-Tracking
-Bootloader
-Windows Update
and more

Linux is faster are you retarded?

excus me
how i turn on computah?

>81628▶

PR firms should GTFO Jow Forums.

Posting this on here is like walking into the day room of a mental hospital and trying to drum up some meaningful conversation.

The reasons Windows is so hated here is because:
1. >REEEEEEEEEEE
Normal people use Windows, and as we all know, these are the mortal enemy of the autist.
2. >B-but muh freedums
Jow Forums fucking hates nonfree software. Even if they know precisely dick about programming, if they can't see the source code to a program, it's shit and
3. >Botnet
See, the average sper/g/lord is just one semi-conspicuous florists van parked on their street away from moving to /x/ and posting in 'gangstalking' threads because the government is out to get them. Or every company in the world wants all of their data, etc. Essentially none of this is actually a botnet, but that won't stop Jow Forums from shitting their collective tightie whities over anything 'phoning home'. One time there was a total sperg out over foobar2k using the internet and everyone was crying Chinese botnet. Turns out it was a fucking plugin requesting song lyrics.

shill
why must you lie?

You are mentally ill, get some help you maggot.

Attached: 454654546645.png (870x624, 37K)

>denial

>when Linux users have to make shit up to bash Windows

have sex, Lincels

Show me where I'm wrong.