What are some non-pajeet fields in tech? Is there any remaining or they've taken up all of them?

What are some non-pajeet fields in tech? Is there any remaining or they've taken up all of them?

Attached: Capture1.png (1194x668, 1.88M)

Pajeet is better, everything else is filled with numales or trannies

Toilet Designer
Toilet Mechanic
Toilet Janitor
Toilet Engineer
Toilet User

Hey Jow Forums how come you are mad that brown people with an IQ like sub saharan Africans are taking over CS?
This shouldn't be possible according to all odds and all evidence right? After all it was whites who created everything in India. Indians can't do anything right

Indians are far from sub-saharan blacks, you realize that? They are closer related to middle eastern aryans than nigs.

Still it shouldn't be possible according to all odds and all evidence. They're still African American tier in terms of IQ.

>Either join a pajeet recruiting firm that owns your soul for 2 years
>Or apply for a CS entry level job where you're told they can't exactly help you because they don't understand your qualifications even though I have literally listed every language I understand, every OS I can operate in, hardware I can work with, along with a portfolio of examples I have done and work accomplishments

What is it gonna take? Like what the fuck is this job market?

and that's obvious when you look at the quality of their code
it's just that employers are even more low IQ than the niggest of niggers

No they aren't you fucking retard. Higher caste Indians have pretty high iq, also African iq gap is more severe on g loaded tasks. More so than it would be for Indians.

you also ignore price of labor, quality of work, and affirmative action hiring and more. Kill yourself dumb leftypol rat.

DevOps, Solution Architect and basically anything that's not feasible to be outsourced to codemonkeys and SJWs.

fuck be quiet please, I don't want this role invaded

Just become a teacher you cuck.

It pretty much impossible. I'm leading a team of 16 DevOps guys (only 2 were former devs, the others were sysadmins some years ago) and mgmt pushed 3 pajeets into this team last month. They didn't last 2 weeks and were removed despite our efforts to have them prepared for their roles. (both of them are """Leads""" in one of our Indian offices but they don't come close to our mediors in Europe)

why couldn't they last?

Durga approved

Attached: durgarchitect.jpg (1280x720, 576K)

They weren't familiar with basic networking and automation to sum it all up. No experience with Unix like systems and containerization on top of missing monitoring and backup knowledge

The smell of shit...
>Also can't into the Java sirs, Durga failure students sir.

ah, Oracle... my favourite technology...

>Haddop
>More Peaks
>MNC's
>Heartly
this image is a nightmare for grammar perfectionists

>Higher caste Indians
they're still indians, why would them being higher caste make that big of a difference from lower caste?

Naval Engineering.

>doesnt know what indo Aryan even is

Yikes

The kind of caste assortative interbreeding that's been the norm in India has been going on for hundreds of years. The vast majority of high status Indians you meet in the US or Europe are going to come from the priestly caste.