ITT: Flawless phones

ITT: Flawless phones

Attached: 190822163247-1-underscored-samsung-galaxy-note-10-plus-review-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kpkXPy_jXmU
techradar.com/reviews/unihertz-titan-ruggedised-smartphone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>punchhole
>$1000

No such thing since there's no libre implementation of the baseband processor

>worse battery life than s10
>no headphone jack
>45w charger not included with box

I like my s10

You put the wrong pic. Go 6.14 minutes on this video.
youtu.be/kpkXPy_jXmU

>permanent black dot on your screen
>flawless

Attached: 1566828649076.png (966x435, 420K)

>a circular set of dead pixels at the top
>costs over 50$
Garbage. It even has round corners and no bezels. Looks like shit and using it probably feels like shit.

>a fucking stylus

Attached: 69E104AE-30EF-41E9-A69C-761A8A8B43E5.jpg (181x200, 6K)

Pic unrelated
An actual flawless phone would be the note 9

The one and only perfect phone.

Attached: 3222016120930AM_635_apple_iphone_se.jpg (635x476, 23K)

Not this holeshit. Galaxy s5 was perfect, everything was a downgrade since then.

>Samsung

Attached: 1389389044945.jpg (352x450, 37K)

pic rel

>island notch
>flawless
kek

this

Is there a libre implementation of your autism?

Attached: noksu 6130.jpg (450x360, 26K)

Attached: 81wESKx0EHL._SL1500_.jpg (1000x1500, 110K)

>paying 1000 bucks for a phone when a 200 one does everything you'll ever need

What is osmocombb

Phones either lack headphone jacks, battery life, physical keyboards or good hardware. There is no such thing as a good phone. Not since the normies started getting smartphones have we seen a proper enterprise phone

Most people blame apple for ruining the authenticity of the phones' design, while that could be slightly true, the reality is chinks and gooks are the ones who ruined the market and saturated it with products only to sell, no quality no shit
>you have a phone and malfunctioned by design? fine, we're gonna make a new one!?
This you couldn't find during the Nokia/Sony Ericsson/Moto/BB/HTC era, as while they're looking to make a profit, they still try to make a respected brand. nowadays:
>Huwaui: check how many model created in the last 5 years
>Samshit: the same.
>LG: It's an appliances company for fucksake.
>Oppo, xiami or whatever chinkshit
And the ones who supported that are e-penis faggots so that they can shove their benchmarks that are 0.0001 higher than you.

Attached: 1566793356370.jpg (500x500, 52K)

So good

Attached: Huawei-5x-gold-color.jpg (800x800, 110K)

i like my note 10+, a big upgrade from my note 6, poor fags get out

Sony is still somewhat into the market of making actually good phones, sure they lack in other areas but they are solid

LG V20 came far after normies discovered phones

>Flawless
>Lacks headphone jack

Attached: tumblr_mb4g9ctxKu1rziwwco1_250.gif (250x141, 261K)

You mean S4. The S5 is a nightmare to repair

the galaxy note 9 is better than the note 10

Attached: samsung-galaxy-note-9-2[1].png (640x640, 55K)

>bootloops
based

>headphone jack
>not huge
>doesnt do the retarded curved front shit
>easy to root
>lineageOS
>flagship SoC
>decent camera
>didn't cost an arm and a leg

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (939x881, 164K)

based

Lel

My ideal phone doesn't exist

Attached: 3D0gZxi.jpg (544x956, 118K)

Attached: moto-g7-power-mysmartprice.jpg (1600x900, 107K)

I don't mind if they get rid of the headphone jack if they give us 2x USB-C ports. If the fucking market will move towards more USB-C peripherals we'd be fine

razer phone 2 comes close, no audio jack though

>multiple usb ports on a phone
That would actually be awesome. It will never happen though

This thing in 2011

Attached: 530201374810PM_635_iPhone_4s[1].png (635x476, 165K)

Attached: 9200000088038971.jpg (550x703, 58K)

Literally a hole in the screen.

I'm waiting for some company to start something like this especially with external storage media getting so cheap. You can get name brand 512GB MicroSD cards for like $85 now.
>Phone with dual USB-C
>With Dual/triple MicroSD and a crazy fucking camera for something akin to an on the go Camera

I'd gladly pay $1200+ for
>Dual USB-C
>4500mAh+ battery minimum
>1440p OLED
>High end camera on the back, even if you have to sacrifice the front facing camera
>Rear mount fingerprint
>Dual MicroSD capabilities
>512GB internal storage
>Unlockable boot loader

The more stupid shit I see android phones do the more the se looks like the perfect phone and I have never owned an itoy. Convince me not to do it you cunts.

>can't unlock phone without picking it up
>less than two days of battery life
>wasting screen space on bezels
>sharp corners to dig into your palma
>a fucking notch
Shit taste my dude.

>stupid shit
As if Apple hasn't done stupid garbage? Every company has shit tier products. My Samsung Note 9 is a fantastic phone with none of the caveats that newer hole/notch phones have

for me, it's the moto Jow Forums

Attached: moto g.jpg (300x550, 25K)

I'd be absolutely okay with manufacturers removing the headphone jack if they replaced it with another USB-C port.

Had an SE for my last phone, first fruit product since my old iPod Classic. Performance is adequate, but the screen is minuscule compared to modern phones. If you plan on doing anything more than phone calls and messaging it gets old quick. Switched to a chinkphone, got some bluetooth headphones and haven't looked back.

I'd be absolutely okay if anyone who wants the headphone jack removed is smashed with a hydraulic press.

even normalfags are realizing this though

>can't unlock phone without picking it up
what? if you mean why having it on a surface, just use the patern or pin that doesn't happen very often though unless you're studying, normlly you can check notifications without having to unlock it.

>less than two days of battery life

do you not sleep? I actualy have a 4k mah and I charge it every day, I bought a slow charger so I don't fuck up my battery.

>wasting screen space on bezels
you have shit taste my dude

>sharp corners to dig into your palma
you have shit taste my dude

>a fucking notch

not a notch since it keeps being black, also your alternative is either a fucking hole or a pop up camera. You have shit taste my dude, and also shitty sound

Strongly depends on your definition of "flawless", but what keeps me from using more common brands is that sell products that are literally supposed to spy on you 24/7. So for me, it's the Librem 5 with Ganoo/Linux.

Attached: librem.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

wut? They both come apart from the front in similar ways.

>overpriced under specced barely functional device because some neckbeard thinks his information fucking matters.

If you really wanted to not be bothered or targeted, you'd blend in with the rest of the wavelength. Types like you are the ones they look for. The outliers.

>4k
Why?
>USB C on a corner
Why?
Personally I just want a modern version of the Moto X PE

You don't have to remove the screen on the S4 to get inside. In fact you can buy a full replacement screen assembly and not deal with the glue shit at all.

I don't think that's necessarily true. Take exploits, for instance; they're only so prevalent on Windows because that's what most people use, so most people can be spied on, blackmailed about their files being encrypted, or whatever. Linux isn't more secure just because it's Linux, but because most plebs don't use it on their machines, so it's an attack target with low yield.

Other than that, who's "they" if the machine's not constantly talking to the mother ship?

>Bezels as a matter of taste instead of a technological limitation.

being able to find you very easily just based on cell tower triangulation. And the point is just that. All the free as in freedom software/hardware does is make your life harder and for what? And security through obscurity is not a good thing. To each their own.

Which one?

Attached: 1566856247467.png (1280x720, 1.08M)

I personally have the Note 9 and it's great. It would suit you fine Hitler Satan.

this, replacing it with something else defeats the entire purpose, plug and play with basically ALL audio playback equipment.

About a year ago, I used a GPU farm to crack my neighbors WPA passphrase. Then, once I was sure that he was asleep, I flashed his router firmware with a custom build of OpenWRT and reconfigured his SSID/passphrase to match his old setup, so he wouldn't notice.

The next day, I started looking at all the network devices connecting to his router and found out that he was using an older phone where the Android version wasn't upgradable anymore.

So, I opened up an exploit database, queried it for his Android version, and later that day, I had SSH access into my neighbor's phone.

I get that security by obscurity (e.g. using a Librem 5 phone) wouldn't have solved the underlying problem for him, but would have made it it more unlikely to happen, by far. "Going with the flow" makes you a much more trivial target.

oh i see

and that's 2 entirely different things. You're talking about some normie idiot. I'm talking about just using Android/Lineage. This way you're still able to moderate your updates, can still use FSF approved apps from F-droid. But you don't have to deal with a phone OS that's barely used and all the quirks that come along with that

>no headphone jack
>flawless

Attached: 1466119871765.gif (154x154, 978K)

>limited fast charger for what it is 5k vs 4k battery not that huge
>Moto updates
>Gimped camera
>YUGE notch
>the cost for non ad version

Not a bad phone, though my Note 7 + 4500mAh battery case works better for me

>punchhole
>no headphone jack
>1000$
Flawless phome picrelated.

Attached: unihertz-titan-hero.jpg (1400x933, 78K)

Or this.

Attached: IMG_9032.jpg (4000x3000, 2.85M)

I haven't used a headphone jack in years. If you're in your car use bluetooth. If your car doesn't have bluetooth stop being a poorfag and buy an aftermarket header. Bluetooth speakers/headphones any other time. Or just buy one of these for 15 bucks.

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-181345_Amazon Shopping.jpg (1440x1621, 224K)

All except the obsolete headphone jack are solved w/ a oneplus 7 pro

I used to do that back when it was still CyanogenMod, but it was pretty cumbersome. And then, it's only the OS that gains your trust, but the blob-ridden firmware (think baseband) will remain the same on those devices nonetheless, which makes you doubt how much you can trust your OS.

With mainstream phones, the fact whether or not, say, the mic/camera is accessible, depends entirely on Android's source code, not on the actual hardware, like in the Librem 5, where there's a hardware kill switch for that which completely disables the circuit.

>curved screen
STOP

s7 is p comfy senpai

>unihertz-titan-hero
>techradar.com/reviews/unihertz-titan-ruggedised-smartphone
>Our caliper shows that it is about 16.7mm thick, only beaten by the Zoji Z11 from Homtom while its surface area (153 x 93mm) means that it will sit rather uncomfortably in any pocket, if at all. This seems to be the sort of smartphone you will pull from the inside pocket of your blazer or raincoat, especially when hitting the scale at 305g.
Are they FUCKING serious?\

It looks nice as shit, I may get one and use it with my work's sim if it supports verizon

Attached: IMG_20190826_151716294.jpg (3753x2849, 1.63M)

>mediatek everything

hahah NOPE

Read up on the actual device a bit more, it's not as good as you think

>shithole
>iToddler notch

Instant garbage. Leave the bezel alone unless you can completely remove it. I'll be sitting on my S8 until that happens.

Attached: 1558365578283.jpg (719x637, 153K)

>6ah
>6gb ram
>64bit 8 core cpu
>1:1 display with hardware keyboard
>headphone hole
>$260
what am I missing?

it's 350$ retail

Attached: img_0298-e1564760566598.jpg (834x569, 69K)

its $260

Attached: 2019-08-27_02-33-16.png (349x424, 13K)

Nexus 4

What's a good phone that has a headphone jack? I'm looking to buy a new one since mine is getting kinda slow.

Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Best most recent up to date phone with headphone jack, microSD, no notch, no hole, etc.

s5

260 was only for Kick Start backers
For drawbacks
>mediatek lag out of the box
>camera is subpar
>Already confirmed no set update schedule in updates/security patches
>Size is basically countering the use of it outside specific rugged cases

I am all for phones with keyboards, but this thing is pretty eh. Touch keyboards really don't suck as bad as they use to

Note 7

4k mAh, as in 4000 mAh battery

Except if you are European, if you are DO NOT buy the Note 9 unless it's a Chins/US import.

What's wrong with the EU Note 9?

Bloated OS

I saw what you did.

Attached: pic1.png (458x178, 13K)

Exynos variant that is 30% less powerful and drains battery twice as fast.

literally the only downside is no webms

that's retarded. Why the fuck didn't they just use the Snapdragon variant?

>unironically watching LTT
maybe you should go back

yea I went to reply before he deleted his post because he forgot to attach a pic.

Attached: 1566232623516.gif (366x256, 429K)

Samsung produces their own chip because it's cheaper for them, similar to off brand phones using media tek processors instead of Qualcomm

bluetooth is shit and fuck dongle hell, also fuck you inconsiderate asshole

well yeah, but I mean why only make their Note 9 version like that in the EU but sell the superior version for China/US?

I think it has to do with GSM vs CDMA