His life is just getting worse and worse isn't it

youtube.com/watch?v=2pIJoPkh9IU
his life is just getting worse and worse isn't it

Attached: 23435345435.png (210x118, 39K)

>lost his 500k Facebook salary because of his YouTube channel
OOOOOOOF

this is fucking killing me :D

>why do you call yourself an ex google tech lead instead of an ex facebook tech lead?
>what?
>you're fired
>at least my wife divorced me so I don't have to hide in a coffee shop

silicon valley is nuts.

I bought he didn't work. Dude has 40k passive income.

500k!?
even at facebook thats insane
why the fuck does amerifag jobs pay so much?

I live off $150 a month you people don't make sense to me

he's probs just joking

his deadpan kills me everytime

>Working at JewkerbergBook in the first place

TOP KEK

Literally who?

The final boss of Jow Forums. Once you've accepted his teachings, you've officially made it and can leave this god-forsaken board forever.

He could get hired literally anywhere else. This is a non problem. Next year he will be an Ex-Amazon tech lead.

Did anyone else notice he said he was on his third cup of coffee?
He drinks a lot of coffee.

Fs in the chat

he should try to complete the FAANG gauntlet

>9 seconds in
>mentions he's an ex-google tech lead

>tfw wanna get to silicon valley and prove myself as a programmer
>too much of a brainlet to do that
>start sweating and spilling spaghetti from all pockets and knees whenever someone's watching me program
>absolute trash at whiteboard interviews
>just sour grapes my way through it and convince myself that the money isn't worth the stress of working with big brain people, living in matchbox apartments, etc
>tell myself that my six figures on the east coast is the same as literally 5 fold in the west coast
I-it's ok guys, you can carry on by yourself.

I watched his first video and didn't want to get jealous, so I decided to not watch any more of his videos. Seeing this though, I can see the guy has an amazing sense of humor and is genuinely trying to help people out. Good for him.

>e-celeb
wrong subreddit, retard

>lost 500k because of Jewtube
>lost his wife

JUST

imagine being jealous of an ex-wageslave

4+8 chan will kill him like terry

Attached: 1566549781672.png (795x1024, 1.47M)

He said staff engineer so probably like e5 or e6 or something. He's pretty high up there. It's probably rare for someone like this to have a non-managed public persona which is why he got fired

>inb4 he descents to chans

He's not - his wife left him because of lack of communication. It's completely inline with something he'd do.

NY offices pay almost as well as their west coast offices

Poor guy. He's smart enough to build his own million dollar company though.

he probably shitposts here already

>views go down
>make some drama to get attention
>???
>profit

So his wife was a Jap golddigger who thinks 500k isn't enough?

His total comp from facebook was 500k. Makes youtube look like a joke unless you're like in the top 10 youtubers

Can someone break down what total comp means?

He said he was quite miserly. Iirc just gave her cheap gifts on special occasions, although he did still take them on trips

He was a minimalist guy, it would be the worst fit for a japanese girl interested in a man with money. Plus usually your parents move in with you when you buy a house, I don't know how it could've worked out

He technically retired 10 years ago so if anything he's just doing these videos to help people out.

Typically people just take it to mean salary+cash bonus+stock. He got 500k in those sources of income.

But its actually supposed to include 401k, healthcare, estimate cost of accommodations like free food and allowances for stuff like NC headphones, educational tuition allowance, etc. Which could be several tens of thousands more on top of the half million. Probably around like 550k in total value, compensation + benefits

Jesus Christ. Is that per year?

220k guaranteed base pay
240k stock grant
up to 40k performance-based bonus
= 500k total compensation

He’s actually below average for the Staff Software Engineer position at Facebook (540k total compensation). This guy is a charlatan.

Techlead is based. He takes life like a man and tells it like it is. I think he'll be alright and I will continue to comsume his content and smash that like button.

Attached: 1558018363600.jpg (720x1280, 94K)

Yes

Does facebook even have a staff title?

>retired 10 years ago
>still works 80 hours per week
What did he mean by this?

The more nutty this chink gets, the more I like him.
>Keep up the good work.
>Also deJewgled and deKikedBook. Faggot is based.

I don’t know if they have that title, but E6 at Facebook is considered the same level as Staff Software Engineer at Google. Assuming he’s not lying, that’s probably what he means.

This guy is so cucked, lost wife, 2 high paying jobs and the only attention he gets is from autistic incels on Jow Forums consumer tech board

gets fired from 500k/year job

has to lie to his wife and pretend to go to work while he looks for another job

total cuck move. He's better off without the wife and probably without that job too. He should have considered lawyering up and suing FB before he made this video though,

What's the angle of the joke?

I don’t think he’s joking but he might livestream his suicide at some point

Retired 10 years ago but still working?
asking his fans if he's hit rock bottom yet?

lol wtf this dude has it made. 500k for even one year of work, let alone the 5 he put in, is enough to support you for several years of job hunting.

How long until he throws himself off a bridge?

Really? The whole beginning sounds like satire.
>guys I got fired for something that doesn't make any sense
>sponsor plug shilling segment
>also my wife left me
>own service shilling plug

He wouldn't do it unless it had good monetization potential

t.techlead

As an ex-google tech lead myself I find this behavior indefensible. Remember to like and subscribe and check out my online bootcamp.

Looking at levels e6 goes down to 450k. Most of the higher TCs are for backend or ai. Iirc he worked on mobile, iOS, so that may explain it being a little below average although there are some mobile developers reporting over 600k as well

>Have I hit rock bottom? Let me know in the comments below!
based

Yes. He’s still below average though so he’s hardly achieved the level of success he brags about. It’s like a bank teller bragging to a janitor at McDonald’s about how successful he is.

let's be real, his channel wasn't the problem, he got fired because he didn't white knight his wife for leaving him. Cuckoldry is state mandated in the shithole state that is California.

>Facebook
L O L

Attached: 1566712045778.png (466x486, 81K)

He got fired for talking about the red pill and MGTOW in his divorce video. Basically outed himself as alt-right faggot.

Attached: WhyExGoogleTechleadGotFiredFromFarceBook.jpg (640x480, 56K)

Three seconds in...

>AS A GOOGLE TECH LEAD

Attached: 4249E23B-45AA-4BEE-AE38-ECBD5D0352B7.jpg (1125x456, 92K)

Oh shi- Monica
>Triple rekt

Also this:

I doubt he would work at Amazon because you actually have to do work there. Only people who get to fuck around are senior principal and Distinguished Engineers

why does he subtly brag about something every other sentence?

He doesnt need to actually work there, just fuck around and then get fired so he can be a FAG

Is he a Chink or gook?

He mentioned "cultural differences"

>has to pay alimony based on 500k Facebook salary in divorce settlement
>loses 500k Facebook salary
>still has to pay alimony based on 500k Facebook salary
How fucked is he?

Why is he still wagecucking 60 hours a week anyway?
He's a multi-millionaire and could just do whatever he wants

To remind you that he actually doesn't give a shit.

>implying he would actually get hired there

Because he has a superiority complex.

>and, what happened was they told me that they didn’t really like my youtube show where I’m always talking about how I’m an ex-Google tech lead and they were wondering why couldn’t mention I’m also a ex-Facebook tech lead and they wanted to see that happen
HORY SHET

Attached: 79B7BE7E-AC40-4E78-9AA2-BB3919728BA0.jpg (1900x2650, 164K)

He doesn't have to pay alimony. His ex-wife is in another country.

Attached: laughing_reptiles.png (455x395, 448K)

what an absolute savage

I dont think he has to pay shit since his wife reportedly just took the kid and fucked off to Japan which sounds illegal as fuck unless he gave up any custody rights in exchange for nothing, which he wouldnt do because hes kind of narcissistic. Probably took half his assets tho

He's lying, FB HR watched some of his videos and figured out that he's too redpilled and MGTOW to be in Facebook so they cut him loose

>unironically watching e-celebs

This was why. Also talking about his ex wife at all and implying she was a gold digging ho after saying she wasnt a gold digger

i just googled 12chan and I don't think that shit has anything to do with terry, you asshole

He doesn’t have to but he’s enough of a cuck that he does as per his divorce video

>which sounds illegal as fuck unless he gave up any custody rights in exchange for nothing, which he wouldnt do because hes kind of narcissistic
Then why isn’t he doing anything about it?

>has to lie to his wife and pretend to go to work while he looks for another job
Lmao, did he really do that? What an absolute cuck. No wonder she left.

Attached: 38FAA47E-AE70-46FD-AC4D-5D20E6195D77.jpg (1125x2124, 282K)

Why would he? One less turd to take care of. Besides japan wouldnt lift a finger to help him, doesnt help he's Chinese and japs hate chinnmese

schizopilled

Attached: 1563369193911.jpg (1050x788, 126K)

>Why would he?
>unless he gave up any custody rights in exchange for nothing, which he wouldnt do because hes kind of narcissistic

>Shyu
Gook?

Apple is a better fit for that.

Attached: 1507281270751.jpg (218x216, 13K)

He got fired for having a divorce. Facebook is a family-friendly company.

How can those guys at facebook kick a men when he's down? How do we help MGTOWlead bros?

he's already begun

Attached: gauntlet.png (618x379, 317K)

How pathetic are you Patrick that you are making memes of yourself?

Patrick you look like your breath smells really bad

such a fucking cringy ching chong
go eat some poor dog, ping pong ding dong

kys

He looks like he'd have a complete straight face during a blowjob. Like, no expressions. Just boner, cum, and over. No "thank you" or "that was nice" just cum and gone.

I think he meant Jow Forums and 8gag

Attached: d7waty8-e07ac827-83c6-4292-a06d-914f0b658586.gif (480x480, 27K)