Why are some websites bloated so heavily with trash...

Why are some websites bloated so heavily with trash? It's literally impossible to browse the web nowadays without using an ad blocker.

Attached: ublockgore.png (231x492, 26K)

javascr*pt and webdevs being dumb monkeys who rely on frameworks and microdependencies to do all their programming (which they call koding) for them

tracking for analytics, ads and crypto miners to milk visitors, countless embeds for social media buttons and posts, possibly disqus for comments not to mention all the js frameworks people use even for the simplest of sites.

iframes and sketchy js that's tied with google analytics and other unnecessary AB metrics.

that's probably why web devs are getting paid so little compared to let's say backend devs

anyone can use shitty js frameworks, it's fucking disgusting

The web is cucked by trash that believe everyone should have their own site even if they don't want to pay for the bandwidth. That and corporations

Attached: 1542169776647.png (513x389, 13K)

I wanted to learn some webdev stuff for a project and some 'advanced' tutorial was about embedding social media icons and google fonts, all fetched from other domains ofc. Connecting to more than two domains when loading a page should be a punishable offense.

Because the reaction to the decreasing add revenues is more intrusive and obnoxious adds, which aren't anymore basic images but complex with tracking, interactivity, etc.

Jow Forums mvp

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 11.38.34.png (1000x772, 142K)

wait why does Jow Forums connect to google analytics for you? shouldn't be the case

try YaCy

tHINK YOU MIGHT Have ad fraud malware mate, or maybe an extension

At least for me, Capcha stops working when they aren't connected. Not sure how to get around this

im good

Attached: Annotation 2019-08-26 155555.png (1239x982, 187K)

>7 out of 12 connected
>having more than 1

I can post without Google Analytics. Maybe it's because I use Dollchan (a Jow Forums X alternative).

of course you can, but since reCaptcha is from google , if you disable all google services you wont be able to post

That's true. But I turned on Settings | Form | [x] Use alternative captcha in " Dollchan Extension Tools". Then, in uMatrix, I only allow "image" and "frame" from www.google.com. Goolag can keep their scripts. Apparently you have to turn off "Spoof Referer Header" in uMatrix, otherwise Jow Forums will tell you haven't solved the captcha correctly.

Attached: tmptmptmtptmptScreenshot_20190826_234159.png (719x611, 68K)

>adds