Why does discord attract so many degenerates?(srs)

Why does discord attract so many degenerates?(srs)

Attached: CEC065FF-26DB-422F-A6AB-D930A7869ADE.jpg (1022x1024, 126K)

because its perfect for safe-space echo chambers in which every individual of that group can express themselves while still appealing to that circlejerk group with avatars,names, decorations, gifs, colors, emojis that all signal to a certain type of group like trannies. add in server ranks, server channels, server bots into the mix for better ((( circlejerk)))

Not only this, but right-winged individuals are also often banned and/or shamed.

I've been using Discord in a server with a group of people I know in real life since 2015 and haven't seen any of this shit. I have no idea where you people find this stuff

depending on who reports you, if its some SJW roasties your account will get disabled within 5 minutes and no response to ticket given.

join any server u find and observe 5 minutes of conversation, its always the same
>cheeky reddit tier jokes
>some retard abusing his mod powers on ego trip

I just want a fucking IRC clone with limited history.
>Inb4 that's the appeal of IRC

>server with qt nazi trannis
post link pls

then use Riot with E2EE?

This

Why does degenerates attract so much discord ?

DEAR SIR I MUST JOIN THIS SERVER

because gaymers are mentally ill

link?

nazi degenerate trannies doing roman salute while speaking of feminine penis? this is what the world is about now? this timeline is crazy as fuck and i still dont know if i like it or no

just enjoy it user

just use it to embrace your hate for jews

but i hate idividuals, not particular groups user

>complain about degeneracy pushed by Jews
>be a diaper-wearing sissy faggot

That's one hell of a cognitive dissonance

Attached: 1417791466800.png (455x396, 155K)

kys

Actually redpilled.

this

they praise hitler but they'd be gassed in a heartbeat if he was still alive

based, I hate SJWs on the left AND on the right

The same reason Jow Forums attracts them

this, but extend it to "the internet" in general as well

seething

cringe yikes soi oof

>Why does discord attract so many degenerates?(srs)
because those people are cancer
they have either already been banned, would be banned, or worse if they did what they did even on 4chins

>This is the nazi tranny sever
Gays and trannies got killed off before they stared dealing with Jews they literally have no idea

so this is rust programmers

How are they any more cancer than you incel losers though?

Wasn't there even a tranny anti-AMD, Intel shill Discord group some Jow Forumstard infiltrated a while back? I remember saving the threads but I'm too lazy to browse my archives.

This. It was designed in that way, op

>join any server u find
Why would I join some random server? Who does this?

Also, this. Discord is a hive of degenerate abuse pretty much by design and 90 percent of users have no fucking clue

They're nazis and nazis are universally retarded cucks who think that the genocidal machine that kills everyone not blue-eyed and blond will somehow spare their brown eyed selves if they grovel enough.

>N-No but I'm 56% Europeannn

Attached: 1552534067163.png (602x636, 448K)

Who cares if they're contained in their own servers? It's not like they can join private servers and shit them up without an invite

>Gays and trannies got killed off
But the Nazis party had it's homos, right...

No frens

Attached: 1565973178583.gif (220x184, 8K)

Me too, so how come all of these morally bankrupt gatekeepers and ideologues who have explicitly stated their desire for a social collapse are pretty much exclusively marxist Jews working in journalism?

It's not so much a wide group of people and more like the center of a Venn diagram. It's not my fault the only people buzzfeed hires are jews

>using discord for anything that isn't just chatting it up with bros
Fucking why? I only ever use Discord for when me and my buddehs are playing a game together. Or I'll pop in while someone else is playing just to shoot the shit. Joining a "themed" server like this is retarded.

why aren't you using discord as a simple free alternative to teamspeak and making your own channel for you and your friends while ignoring everyone else?

it's basically your own fault for using a chat program for games as a social media platform you gigantic faggot.

>kills everyone not blue-eyed and blond
That's such a retarded meme, nobody got harmed because he had brown hair or brow eyes, literally nobody.
Vastly over 2/3 the Nazi party would have had to gass itself, including the same amount in the Wehrmacht and so forth.

Firstly they put the communists into camps, then the Jews and the poles and some homos and retards in-between.

>free alternative
Discord isn't free.

because they feel more anonym there ig

shutup freetard. Your conversation isn't important enough for anyone to care about.

it costs folks like you and me

Enjoy your data getting milked, idiot.
Use mumble or something.

because if mental illness and degeneracy is not treated and removed it evolves and starts to spread, hence why you see discord shilling threads and degeneracy evolving like in OP screencap. if you see others being degenerate you will join them. there are tranny servers with degenerates taking pics in panties and 30 people saying "cute" just so that they get the same validation once they post their tranny pic.

>degenerate trannies
>lol hitler was so great
If you really want to honor his name, kill yourselves immediately. It's what he would have wanted for you.

>some homos and retards in-between.
No they kicked homos and cripples from their ranks beforehand and lots were beaten etc.
Trannies are like homos but more mentally ill I doubt they'd survive a week in nazi Germany
>No I'm one of you I hate Jews too they are responsible for the fact that I don't get enough neetbux

if i don't have to send actual money to it, it's free.

no go fuck yourself you commie fuck

>if i don't have to send actual money to it, it's free
No, you are the product.

>no go fuck yourself you commie fuck
What does noticing that this piece of software doesn't grant you basic freedoms have to do with communism?

cope

>m-muh data is important!

hahahahahahha what a fucking idiot

>nazi death squad appears
>Tyrone, Jamal and Hernandez knock on the door
>open up degenerate!
>show them a pie chart of your ancestry.com results
>based and redpilled!
>survived another day in pure white America

>start with jews
>then progress to non-jewish, non-whites
>later kill poles, gay whites, political enemies
Yeah, they would totally not ride the slope further.
Nope, it ends just before me!

Attached: 1543522528208.png (569x625, 470K)

i think idiots like you are more comfortable in /x/.

dilate

>Yeah, they would totally not ride the slope further.
Again, THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO GENOCIDE THEMSELVES.

Also, there never was a slope, it wasn't like they randomly decided to now kill the Jews they said they were going to do it long before they actually came to power.

They didn't slip down anything, they implemented the policy they said they would, and they never said A SINGLE WORD about harming people based on having brown hair BECAUSE THEY ALL GAD BROW HAIR.

You are taking historical revisionism to a new level.

>non-whites
Muh white race, LOL

>d-d-d-d-d-d-d-di..... (takes whiff off inhaler he had in the folds of his obese gut) d-dddddddilate!
>there! that showed him!

hahahahah, absolutely pathetic!

>if you see others being degenerate you will join them
Do Jow Forumstards really believe this

What?
How do you think discord is making money? They have no other source of revenue but your data...

Post real name, address, date of birth, location of birth, social security number, telephone number, email.

Oh wait, of course you care for your data.

they have discord nitro and they have their game store you fucking retard ;)

projecting

Attached: 1562225532102.jpg (469x387, 64K)

Reminder "white" is an Anglo invention

Okay fine, 95% of their revenue is your data.

Why does Jow Forums attract so many degenerates?(srs)

Attached: Screenshot_20190826-195903.png (1080x1620, 239K)

>Again, THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO GENOCIDE THEMSELVES.
Are you really this fucking dense?

No, they'd have to genocide the less-white ones of themselves. And then other less-white ones. And keep doing it until they reach "purity".
Of course their shitty country would fall apart long before it because it was a dysfunctional, populist mess, but if somehow it held together, great deal of brown-haired germans would get le rope.

Mods don't delete kumbrain posts
Kumbrains see other kumbrains and think they're in good company
Kumbrain posts get attention from other kumbrains and so get posted often

fuck off retard, this is a board for straight men

your data is a perfectly fine way of paying for services, or do you genuinely think anyone gives a fuck about you as an individual?

fucking kek, get a clue, retard.

I wish mods deleted /v/ermin posts.

>No, they'd have to genocide the less-white ones of themselves. And then other less-white ones. And keep doing it until they reach "purity".
Are you retarded? You are a historical revisionist.
Spoiler Hitler care NOTHING about "white" he was a German supremacists.

Also again, there was no slippery slope, all they did was implement the things they said they would implement.
Or are you denying that they had plans for a Jewish genocide?

These are astonishing levels of revisionism.

(You)

Attached: 1564747092807.jpg (952x713, 240K)

>or do you genuinely think anyone gives a fuck about you as an individual?
Post real name, address, date of birth, location of birth, social security number, telephone number, email.

Attached: .jpg (2521x1920, 3.4M)

>you incel losers
>"everyone is Jow Forums except me"

im in like 40+ discord servers (most of em i dont look at anymore) and have yet to run into this level of shit, plenty of furries tho, but those are okay for the most part (some cringelords in there but they are easy to ignore)

so to you, the data programs like "discord" take are personal info like that?

what a moron, i'm genuinely baffled that you are able to breathe in order to stay alive.

>so to you, the data programs like "discord" take are personal info like that?
Well, your email address, location is trivial too.
Plus whatever you write in the chat or say...

I'm not too picky about fetish shit but diapers etc is just too fucking weird for me.

I fucking hate discord. i'm playing this gay game for 4 years and i haven't really engaged in my country's community because there were just like 20 active players, one day a dude invited me to his (((discord server)))
>sure what would go wrong!
first off, discord eats memory like a whore eating a dick (i guess cli discord would work fine but i haven't tried it), secondly it's filled with these facebook/reddit shitty memes with even shittier emotes/emojis. it was a shitty experience overall.
i just wanted to talk to some people from my country :(

Hmmm

>everything u say is logged and sold
>every program you open is logged and sold
>every personal information is logged, especially if you bought a game or discord nitro
>everything you say on voice coms is logged and sold
>you discord on your phone? everything you say, your GPS location, your running apps, your phone info is collected and sold

>there are 10 pajeets analyzing what you said, searched in chrome,which programs you used, to profile you and get as much info and browsing/activity habbits out for marketing profile that will be sold, permanently tied to your real life identity, shared with all of the major advertising companies(only a few own all the marketing companies anyways)

>i-i-its free!!

Attached: 1550707011602.png (669x560, 132K)

>Post real name, address, date of birth, location of birth, social security number, telephone number, email.

the only thing of these you would need to use discord is an email and a DOB, either of wich can be made up on the spot (throwaway email and rng dob)

post the email and DOB you used for discord

Weebs are trannies

except discord uses facebook sdk as well as google sdk so you are permanently tracked and your throwaway emails are worthless. also to add on top there is canvas profiling of your PC, so its tied to that too.
oh and to top if all off, there are ML frameworks that will generate a unique identifier based off your sentences, how you word them, occurance of words, etc.

electron (((apps))) attract the worst type of faggots

based

Nope, most of us are cis

Attached: 1564351263292.jpg (827x1087, 108K)

>posts tranny propaganda

>facebook sdk as well as google sdk
welcome to the internet, been to any random website as of late?
well you are fucked as they have your data now
(notice those "like this" buttons on websites? FB uses those to track shit)

>cute girls are propaganda if they wear meme colors

Attached: 1443808398795.jpg (615x345, 40K)

literally what is ublock

im eduacted enough to edit my host files. discord users arent.

yes, why did you quote me?

there are plenty of right-wing servers as well
you can find the same degeneracy on facebook and reddit. the difference is this board tends to use 1 platform more than the others, which is why people whine about it so much.

There is literally nothing wrong with being trans

Attached: 1566845545462.jpg (850x1200, 90K)

UBO does not block scripts by default, you have to enable that
and it does not, in fact, catch everything