Why haven't you ditched your NSA backdoored iPhone and purchased a freedom respecting phone that allows you to install...

Why haven't you ditched your NSA backdoored iPhone and purchased a freedom respecting phone that allows you to install a freedom respecting OS?

Attached: 1564024380634.png (783x930, 503K)

>and purchased a freedom respecting phone that allows you to install a freedom respecting OS?
PinePhone isn't out yet

If it has a radio, it doesn’t respect your freedoms.

>freedom respecting phone that allows you to install a freedom respecting OS
cool, whats it called?

Lineage, /e/, Replicant

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1542314534956.gif (540x304, 1.78M)

shut the fuck up bitch

SEETHING

Attached: 1546435430467.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

I don't use iShit to begin with.

cringe

Attached: shoot satania.gif (480x286, 1.71M)

>Implying backdoors aren't on every other level of every phone below OS, such as firmware, etc. and even if they weren't they could be easily placed there.

>Implying cell towers don't exist.

>Implying I'd ever be a dumb goy who even owns a phone.

Attached: 1555790645867.jpg (1453x2032, 258K)

How many pictures of shirtless men do you have on your computer?

Enough for Mel Gibson to tell you that if you get raped by a pack of nigger's it'll be your fault:

Attached: 1560717589090.jpg (706x900, 73K)

>1.4 Billion
Who would have thought we would ever be able to pinpoint the exact amount of idiots in the planet?

>nigger's
No apostrophe intended, sorry about that.

>implying implications

>implying the NSA,Israel and China don't have back doors in literally everything

It's DOA.

>freedom respecting OS
It doesn't exit. Android is 100x worse.

>Android is 100x worse.
Are you retarded? Call me when your iOS is open source, has an equivalent of custom ROMs and microG and can be used without an Apple account. I'll be hearing from you never.

Wiki says
>16-64GB eMMC
>2GB-3GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
so there will be an option for maybe $200-250

Also the point is that the phone (aside from the baseband processor, which has a physical kill switch) will be using libre firmware so the ones who buy the phone are going to be people who care about freedom rather than 8GB RAM and a 30MP camera for selfies. If you think the phone is shit blame companies (other than PINE64) because if they made libre hardware you could have both good specs and no botnet.

Oh and let's not forget it can run GNU/Linux instead of iOS or Android

Is the NSA just the scapegoat here? or are you fucks actually afraid of them

When will they learn?

Attached: satania_2.gif (500x284, 1.75M)

>he believes in custom ROMs meme

I'm not worried a bit. I have an ipad on my desk for siri, I usually set timers and control my hue lights. The fucking device is fucking deaf. I have to repeat "hey siri" at least 7 times LOUD before it recognizes

good luck saving anything of importance with that sensitivity

What meme exactly?

Not sure how that will run on mobile hardware with so little processing power. And why can't a single one of these projects include a fucking 1080p screen?

You’ve always been able to use iOS without an Apple account.

>Now Apple appears has done

I thought I was retarded

>open sores means it’s safe
Ask me who’s retarded here.

someone give me a quick rundown on what happened with facebook at the beginning of the month.

>open source
>android
you still believe this meme ? jesus .

Is there any website that compares ARM to x86 CPUs? Or any phone with similar CPU (Quad-core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex A-53) so you get an idea of what it's like? GNU/Linux does pretty well on low-end hardware and people are using Raspberry Pi for browsing...

I don't think so. How does iCloud lock happen then?

>meme meme meme meme meme meme
>haha oupen sorez!!
Fascinating...

>Have sex with your gilrfriend
>"Oh... Hey Siri... Hey Siri oh god... Oh good, Hey Siri Hey Siri oh goood"

What the fuck is wrong with the normies?

>Not sure how that will run on mobile hardware with so little processing power
Horribly I’d imagine, Every smartphone in existence is always using some sort of hardware acceleration or ASIC for things like video, image processing and even AI
Considering GNU/Linux hasn’t exactly been at the forefront in garnishing software support for these types of things, I’m guessing it’ll run like shit in order to not hit the CPU hard to save battery or it’ll run ok but have no battery life

iToddlers can't get sex since they're such cringey iNcels, so they pretend to have sex with their iToys.

Attached: 1548178899752.jpg (996x954, 319K)

thistbhfam

Attached: 1550541801746.png (692x944, 408K)

YIKES

>implying I have sex or friends

haha what a dumbass

What is her endgame?

Attached: satania.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

>I don't think so
I don’t care. I know so.
>How does iCloud lock happen then?
Deliberately turning on the Find My iPhone feature. It’s not enabled by default even if you sign in with an account.

>itoddlers
>gif of anime girl
how can i tell you still live in your mommy's basement

bass

B

basted

>pathetically bumping the thread by samefagging your own post
This is what desperation looks like.

This is what seething looks like.