Wife left him

>Wife left him
>Fired from Facebook
J U S T

Attached: 7B202FAF-AF8A-442F-9588-BD2544540613.jpg (637x180, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

minimsft.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh shit, is that ex-google employee ex-facebook employee ex-husband ex-notgettingfuckedbyalimony ex-nogettingcuckedbychad Tech Lead?

>e-celeb thread
Don't look next time you cross a road.

>But you should listen to me! I know how to be successful! Take my advice!

Attached: acw.jpg (474x474, 30K)

How much until the rampage and/or suicide?

Now he only needs to become ex-youtuber and he's done it all..

Stop spamming the board with this shit eceleb, nigger. KYS ffs

OP why do you give a shit that guy is a massive shill whore who identifies himself entirely by his career, which has basically turned into ewhoring

kek

hey tech lead here. ex google deveroper. today we talk about main software deveroper jobs.
aa-da free main software job include:
1) da front end deveroper. in dis job you spend a lot of time with jabascribt and html.
2) second software job is a da backend deveroper. in dis you ruse a rot of python.
3) full stack deveroper. dis a like de front and and back end combine

Attached: iu-1.jpg (900x900, 108K)

Attached: 20190729041610.jpg (298x288, 76K)

Is this the week of the mass Asian cucking? First Bruce Lee now this

Zoomer here, I actually like the guy and think he can be funny at times. I like listening to him as I work.

>mutt listening to chink during wage grind
kys zoomer

Who this is and why should I care.
If you are gonna post eceleb, at least say what's this about instead of this cirxlejerking.

r/asianmasculinity is a hell of a drug

It’s in the OP retard

Fucking lol'd

I actually greatly admire and respect him for discussing his failures as much as his successes. Too many of those social media ecelebs only ever humble brag and showcase their highlight reel and are fake as fuck. He's so candid and much more real and relatable.

>working for FB
>asks for sympathy
He's just like the retarded grunts at EA and Ubi
"bu...b...b...But I just make models, don't hate me"
Yeah, and you chose to work there knowing exactly how people feel about them.

Y'know what does feel bad, those IT plebs at Disney world being forced to train their pajeet replacements

Attached: HMMM.jpg (905x881, 266K)

That guy is funny as fuck. I was cracking up the whole time. But point taken. Don't mess around with social media if you work for a major player. Or keep it anonymous (if you can). Stories like his are actually very common, and he should have known the powers wouldn't like it.

I often wonder how minimsft.blogspot.com/ was able to go for so long without getting the boot.

I understand him, my alien wife left me and i got fired from cia.

Attached: 1546632917955.png (540x532, 434K)

we'll get u this september spacenigger just you wait

What a funny looking cat.

I'm not going to watch the video because fuck him, but why exactly was he fired? Is it legal for Facebook to fire you for that. What exactly was in his contract that would have allowed that.
No-compete agreements are mostly unenforceable without simultaneous IP theft. And I think they're illegal to some extent in California not sure you could even stretch this to being a compete type job.

that sounds pretty dangerous user.

I N . T V

I don't know if it's true, but is very funny

>living publicly
god what a faggot

Is he called Tech Lead because he's just useless extra weight?