Devuan

Discuss.

Attached: devuan-emblem_600dpi.png (9000x9000, 513K)

>not fedora
>not systemd
trash

>not my distro = bad

>I don't understand why some people have a different opinion to mine = bad

Both of those statements are correct though.

Fuck you, you're probably a gay tranny with a dead mom, fuck you in your weak world. Die.

based redchad

>debian based
trash

Attached: 1449442789756.png (496x496, 387K)

>>not systemd
>implying that's a bad thing

Systemd cucks are pathetic.

Devuan does systemd-less way worse than void.

This.

I'm trying Devuan on a VM. It's good, I guess. However, I'm wondering what to do if I need to use normie software written for a normie systemD distro.

Has anyone used Devuan as a KVM hypervisor?

nice try Linus

non systemD onions boy trash used by faggot reddit wannabe minimal hipsters with something to prove

unironically install gentoo

Give it back, Devuan.

It’s useful as I transition over to OpenBSD as I still have a couple Linux programs I rely upon.

>OpenBSD
Make sure your computer never loses power or has a hard shutdown.

when is the version based on buster gonna be available?

Kek'd IRL

proof?

Kek'd IRL

10/10 bait

How do I get Tor Browser to run on this thing? Every time I try to start Tor Browser, it thinks that Tor is already running, and it doesn't want to start.

devuan is an echo chamber for permanently butthurt losers, you're not supposed to take it seriously

Is there a non-meme distro that doesn't use SystemD?

maybe slackware, but it requires more work than something debian-based
hyperbola looks interesting because it's the only non-rolling arch-based distro (arch is familiar, rolling-release is stupid). unfortunately, it's free software only, which can be inconvenient
i'm looking at guix now, although it too is free software only

Attached: 1566883207878.jpg (255x255, 7K)

I think they're already dying. Debian is a "monster" system to copy and get rid of the systemdick. I think MX does a better job than Devuan despite the memes. They're already testing their MX 19 Isos and they'll still use SysV as their init system. But if you don't care about systemd, no point using any of these over Debian. I tried all of them and while stable, none beats Debian.

Yes - works fine, nothing notable here.

I hate systemd as much as the next guy, but you just have to accept that you can't have modern Linux without systemd. It's inevitable, and they're just delaying it.

Void

Slackware hasn't turned into a meme OS. Mostly because it's not very trendy and a lot of people think its archaic.

Why is systemd adoption inevitable? There is no need for it whatsoever.