Okay, Jow Forums

Okay, Jow Forums...

I know dick about technology. So tell me...

What is the best technology of today?

Attached: tech.jpg (480x600, 51K)

My dick is the best technology you'd need right now

>What is the best technology of today?

Attached: Install gentoo.jpg (640x360, 54K)

Hitachi Magic Wand

Dragon Dildos

GNU Guix is pretty top tier, but the actual best might be a programming language like haskell
software aside, stuff like 3d printers and cnc mills are also quite good as we can decentralize manufacturing and bring about another industrial revolution. hopefully in the next decade we'll all be making our own CPUs and such at home. on that note, check out libresilicon also.

Based
Just blew a massive load using mine

Cool, this could solve the backdoor problem

I can confirm this to be true

redpill me on this

5G by a longshot. To make it work worth a shit at such high frequencies the base stations have to do RF voodoo maths in real-time to calculate the best path. Even the physical layer (where the packets get fired into teh aerwavez) is incredibly complex. Is it FM? No. Is it AM? No. Try 256-QAM OFDMA with adaptive modulation, scalable bandwidth, beamforming, PDMA, and confusing error correction algorithms to boot.

Macbooks

That's not "today" though, thing has been around for like 50 years.

>I know dick about technology
Welcome newfren, you'll fit right in here.

Ryzen beats intel

>looking for objective opinion on subjective matter
not how this shit works user.

Orbital exoplanet telescopes

A top tier nonstick pan is pretty cool tbhfam

It's still the vaccine.
Followed up by electricity and running water. The slide rule is pretty nice.
We put a man on the moon using the slide rule. Everything after had potential, but the fact is the more we ease into technology, the more we assimilate it, the less we work, think, or fight. And we've reached the top of the S-Curve of achievement. We'll eke out a little more happiness being glued to our smartphones and our video games, but we'll go nowhere. Europa will never be colonized, let alone will we bother actually exploring mars. We'll sit down here, playing candy crush and MMO's, and let our lives be eaten away by fatty foods and a refusal to dream.

Still slower than copper.

Teledildonics.