Confess your sins

I wear thong while coding at work

Attached: confess.jpg (126x173, 5K)

When I clean my ass first of all I take a piece of paper and moisten it with saliva to clean up better the asshole area

I never read SICP

i have 600 chrome tabs open

I shit on every programming language, framework or technology that I don't understand.

Father Wojack, I tell everyone that my hobby is coding, but in reality I just write a few lines and then forget about it for weeks.

That's unforgivable. Please do the needful and kys yourself

you mudafhaka!!

Sometimes I like to wear programming socks but I dont have attractive enough leg shape to feel confident about posting

I read a lot of whitepapers and dissertations but I never finish a project. Then I bitch about my skills being under appreciated.

If you read K&R, you're forgiven.

Just usewet wipes, baka.
>rimming yourself

>falling for the 64GB ram meme
ahahahahahah

>kys yourself
kill yourself yourself

Attached: 1565977963353.gif (540x540, 443K)

I actually love GNOME.
Already tried kde and xfce, but I found them shit

Attached: 1561942155991.jpg (540x540, 48K)

You are forgiven but you must use i3 from this day forth.

I put code in production that didn't report errors when it was supposed to, and I'm probably going to do it again soon

lel

hiiii newfaag! what up newfaaaaaaaaag. HEL-LO-NEW-FAG! heyooooo mista newfaaaaaaaaag

I wear girly pantsu too

you are forgiven faggot

I still use jQuery (and only jQuery)

Same but I wet them in the sink.

Topkek

>and kys yourself

Attached: 1564115442554.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I am a code monkey, I've never read a book on programming in my life, I can't design a system for shit, and yet I call myself a software engineer.

I like Java and Go.

>

>not being naked while coding
Well, that's a huge fucking sin, my son

I use a macbook and iPhone but have an x61 with gentoo I use for pictures I post here.

100% of the days off I've ever taken were because I was hung over.

Get a Japanese bidet

I don't even work in tech. I'm just a dumbass security guard because I'm too incompetent to actually get a tech job.

so what is the sin you commit?

Not only do I not work in tech, I don't work, and I don't know shit about tech. The extent of my programming knowledge is a semester of Java in high school before dropping it.

I like to see Tgirls on /gif/

I keep procrastinate writing my thesis and hate myself for it.
It's just so painful, since I know that the task is already finished, as my supervisor told me, im just doing this for a grade.
I absolutely hate giving explanations and pretending I care about theoretical research in my stuff, can't stand having to create fancy graphics to portrait my thoughts, making diagrams and re structuring.
I don't feel like this is really a productive use of my time as it doesn't bring me any further, except getting a grade for it.

Attached: 1566451231691.jpg (724x948, 601K)

disgusting.

The old I'm being retarded on purpose defense.

newfag cope

I'm studying for comptia A+ to get an entry level IT job and I'm 28 years old with no degree

Attached: 1566313506422.jpg (700x751, 298K)

I'm to cheap to buy programmer socks

Litterally it's pure miser-ness preventing me from crossdressing

The other day I thought it would be nice to have socks that go up to my mid-thigh because I thought it would be nice to be warm and nude at the same time.

wtf

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me so hooornyyyyyyyyyy

That's not a sin

Not with that attitude.

serious question, don't worry, i won't dox you if you are who i think you are but do you by any chance go by a nickname with the word "nip" in it?

No.

Then feel free to Go fuck yourself

hahahaha

Attached: 168740475542.png (960x960, 608K)

I don't know a single line of code but have been coming here for years for the build advice, tech blog shit, and shitposting. I use windows 10.

Attached: 1564162156025.jpg (700x605, 67K)

Girly pantsu are comfy.
They're thin, soft, and most importantly cute.

we're brothers! Coding is for gays and Windows just werks.

Attached: 1560564318521.gif (190x190, 182K)

I can't code.
I'm a retard.

Post the legs

I installed arch two times before and i know how to use it, but im currently using mint...

Just ordered that the other day

He said sins, not lies.

I really can't.
I once tried to teach myself python pretty hard and I failed. I still don't understand what class in python is meant for.
Guess this makes me a retard relatively.

Attached: 1538573984118.png (625x626, 53K)

Based

You can do it user. Try something like W3schools or sgeeksforgeeks, they helped me when I was first starting out.
I haven't tried python yet, but I work with C++ and Java, and java seems pretty easy.

For motivational purposes, just know that sucking at something is the first step to being good at something.

i read that as "when you send gook juice from your Huawei phone"
what has become of my brain?

I fucking love documentation to the point that I spend 80% of my time rewriting it over and over again and only 20% of the time implementing, on every change I do to whatever I do instead of actually making sure it works as intended I document it and then wait until it fails to fix it and document that shit too

Just how dumb must you be to think you can identify anyone from that short generic description?

I love wearing my girlfriend pantyhose when i am banging her. I love being treated as a little girl.

Do like 15 minutes of leg workouts before you go to bed and you'll have nice legs in no time at all.

Panties are way too comfy and soft.
I feel bad about wearing them sometimes.
I have thick woolen programming socks as well.

I find struggling YouTubers and use multiple accounts to down vote all their videos

Attached: 1510448091715.jpg (470x526, 140K)

I like goto loops

Pic related. Just bought that shit. Going full tablet life now.

Also I don't seed torrents, unless it's some rare stuff with one seeder.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-27 at 22.19.22.png (571x147, 23K)

>down vote

Attached: Reddit.png (800x480, 212K)

>not reporting them and getting multiple community strikes and force closing their channel

i use dish soap

You realize it still helps them, right? Google doesn't differentiate between positive and negative feedback.

i enjoy template metaprogramming and think that the syntax is rather elegant

you need a shrink, not a priest

I have a huge collection of non-x86 hardware, but I regularly false flag and shit on RISCtards from my RISC machines.

Attached: 1563691190391.jpg (640x640, 79K)