Who's the worst TechTuber? List your reasons why you hate them

Who's the worst TechTuber? List your reasons why you hate them.

I'll start. I hate his ashy hands when he gets closeups. It actually makes me gag and I close the tab.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at 7.19.53 PM.jpg (3360x1622, 440K)

ChrisTitusTech
There's just something about his face and voice that annoys me. His thumbnails are the absolute worst.

I just dislike that he's become so successful for label reading and commentary like "That's so 2019!"

Dude came from a rich family, became famous by buying shit that poor nigs couldn't even imagine, and showing them off on camera. He even got to meet Bill Gates.

Any damn reviewer who does the following

>spends 6 minutes unboxing it and looking at said box with product
>2 minutes going over turning it one
>1 minute info dump on camera/specs/stress test
>1:01 of like comment subscribe BS
>10:01 video on
>less useful than some google autotranslated blog about thing

Honestly, his skintone looks like shit.

The fat guy from LTT is the only good one

Not the worst but LGR really fucking annoys me these days when all he does is rebuild a machine almost identical to the last one and plays Commander Keen on it again. Channel could have so much more interesting shit than that.

Kek.

The better question is, in the pile of garbage jewtubers who make tech reviews and other mundane, clickbait garbage, who is worth watching?

I honestly find myself watching channels like 8-bit Guy, newboston, and some other obscure channels time to time. If I want recommendations on items to buy, I tend to just view fourms or imageboards because I can never get the feeling out of me that people on JewTube are just shilling out marketing schemes day by day for tardlet buyfags.

Attached: dc827f969c797d968f75d832642c3bc0.jpg (261x285, 12K)

If you are a fossfag and mildly autistic Level1Techs is based.

Blame the monetization system, they're just doing that to make a living with these rules in place.

>Level1Techs is based.
didnt he just do a 3900x "workstation" with meme rgb ram?

That he got fo free

He is a sponsorfag but I will look into him. Thanks user.

fuck off

Attached: 1561077924476.png (512x700, 69K)

It's still tech related :\

>out the box

I hate that retard
especially the fact that he's been using Linux for like a year and already thinks he's some kind of authority with his hot takes

How is it related to the stuff he mentioned? Sure, yt prefers longer video but whatever you're reviewing, you can easy make the thing last from 10 to 120 minutes.

Besides, it'd be a better strategy to make separate videos for unboxing and reviews for max bucks.

>watching anything with a nigger in it

Dumb ugly boomer bitch

Attached: new_lisa.jpg (250x230, 14K)

This is bait.

He's more of an entertainer than a techtuber. At least 50% of his video runtimes are shots containing no information.

Haven't seen any recent videos but back in the day she was seriously helpful for my decision to buy HP TM2.

>He's more of an entertainer than a techtuber
Well he's failing at that too.

Attached: e4a004908caad9e7287cf93aa0eeb086.png (220x255, 27K)

I don't know, I usually don't watch that time of shit but somehow I lasted through the entire video of his daily carry shit and him creaming over his new backpack. Then again, it was the only video from him I could finish.

>she

Is there something new I missed or is this some new meme?

>worst TechTuber?
all the trannies

Attached: fran trans blanche.jpg (499x603, 262K)

Cute tgranny, would bang

She does a good job though

LinusDickPicks for being effeminate as fuck
I like Technigger for not being onions and clickbaity though

Attached: 9VpqpLY.jpg (1125x1231, 172K)

>He's more of an entertainer than a techtuber.
>implying an informative, no bullshit video covering tech can't be entertaining
Fuck off. If you can't disseminate information without being an incompetent faggot, you aren't entertaining at all.

I don't consider MKBHD a tech channel. His superficial reviews of phones and other IoT garbage are terrible. But the guy is cool tho.

Fans not really a tech tuber. She's more in the eevblog, avr crowd

>she
user, I...

I had to install BlockTube to purge all the channels that feature that cocksucking, earring wearing, ball licking, assmunching, submissive, sóy beverage drinking beta male gay ass faggot. There's something incredibly annoying about him. I hate him and I don't know why

Attached: 1563819387866.jpg (1024x768, 142K)

>implying an informative, no bullshit video covering tech can't be entertaining
No one implies that. It's simply not his intention. His videos are aimed more at "consumer tech enthusiasts" than people actually interested in technology … and given the size of his fucking office, he clearly does something right for this group.

>Besides, it'd be a better strategy to make separate videos for unboxing and reviews for max bucks.
Then you would be complaining about just that. Man up queer.

that fat guy is good though

Why? Motherfuckers making money is cool with me, as long as they don't waste my time. Besides it also makes more sense from thematic POV. People who watch unboxing videos are rarely the same who want some technical details and benchmarks.

This nigger isn't a /tech/ youtuber, just a youtuber about smartphones