I want to get a powerful Mac. Either a MacBook Pro, iMac, or iMac Pro

I want to get a powerful Mac. Either a MacBook Pro, iMac, or iMac Pro.

How should I decide which one to get?

Attached: 1E6F3F4E-BE0E-4ED9-9E43-02D996351A7A.jpg (1200x626, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/T-W-Evans-Cordage-23-410-100-Feet/dp/B00DKA3OGO/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?keywords=rope&qid=1566876759&s=gateway&sr=8-9
warosu.org/g/?ghost=yes&search_op=op&search_int=dontcare&search_res=op&task=search2&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_text=which macbook&search_del=yes&offset=24
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple users themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

none of these apply to me. been using macs ever since 2004.

Try this one
amazon.com/T-W-Evans-Cordage-23-410-100-Feet/dp/B00DKA3OGO/ref=mp_s_a_1_9?keywords=rope&qid=1566876759&s=gateway&sr=8-9

/thread

where da fug is the satania poster?

>be stupid rich and get a new imac pro that costs as much as a mips workstation
>build a hackintosh

>powerful
>mac
You know the drill

>tl;dr stop liking things I don't like

Depends on how much power you want and whether or not you want it to be mobile or not. Either way wait until after the next keynote which to my understanding will be on the 10th

just sort by the highest price, the more you pay the more powerful right?

Attached: happy cartoon cait.jpg (367x366, 43K)

>How should I decide which one to get?
You determine what your requirements are and purchase accordingly, just like every. single. other purchase you have made in your life you dumb cunt.

Perhaps there has to be some BTFOing happening before Satania shows her face.

what do you want to use it for. There's literally no info here

>high quality operating system
>POSIX compliant, UNIX (tm) certified, Unix derivative, perfect for dev'ing
>plus a high quality and extensive GUI on top of the darwin core for easy use of your computer so you can focus on what you want to
>no messing with configs
>no messing with drivers
>high quality construction
>everything just works, you can immediately get to whatever it is you want to
Why do we hate apple again?

>high quality construction
I like how you say this with a straight face

You're too poor.

Consider suicide street shitter.
warosu.org/g/?ghost=yes&search_op=op&search_int=dontcare&search_res=op&task=search2&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_text=which macbook&search_del=yes&offset=24

that avatartranny has been plaguing this place for that long? i just feel bad for them now.

there are literally no good non-mac business laptops available anymore. macs are fucked now due to the keyboards, but if the xps line doesn't change the aspect ratio with ice lake I'll be buying my first mac. thinkpad has gone to complete dogshit with the 90 series

Literally Acer budget laptops are more reliable than macshit.

pure bullshit

>m-m-m-muh 5% extra vertical space
Ask me how I know you shit in the street iJeet.

Attached: 1565001045526.png (531x373, 91K)

hahaha this is so true. and don't forget the idiots who think everyone who don't buy it is poor and not just smarter than they are. it's the only argument they have left when everything else fails for them.

Restrict your grocery and internet bill for the next 7 years so you can afford a "powerful mac*

Nice Apple shill thread iToddler. It'd be a real shame if you got BTFO and it turned into an Apple Hate General.

Attached: 1557214271708.jpg (1080x1920, 186K)

i really hope you don't actually believe this

I really hope you take your poo to the loo.
These stats factor in ALL PRODUCT LINES for each brand which includes the 95% bulk of their sales which are low and mid range machines and they're still more reliable than steaming shitheap $2000+ macshit.

Attached: 1559637721968.png (705x985, 469K)

what you posted is not a measure of reliability. you posted a meaningless graph using arbitrary measurements and scores to rank entire brands of laptops.

Any metric that recommends HP laptops other than EliteBooks is inherently flawed.

Attached: 1552832654596.jpg (2048x1536, 888K)

why would I opt for less than the superior option? especially when the closest competition here is microsoft's fabric dogshit

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1551075916706.gif (540x540, 279K)

>dock full of all the useless default apps
fix that shit. nobody uses contacts or apple mail. nobody uses apple maps frequently enough, if at all, to justify a slot in the dock.

>hey guys did you know i masturbate to this anime character also MACTADDLERS but also muh waifu i rub my dick to her

Apple users are too braindead to think for themselves. They only use what Apple tells them to use.

I haven't used an apple product since 2012. I find the people who hate apple just as cringe as the people I know who think android is bad because of "green bubbles"

I like how it changed the word Apple to their icon. I don't like how it underlined misspelled words. I feel like all of Jow Forums would just be red underlines and it would get annoying real fast.