Here we go again

PHP Central Europe Conference cancelled because speakers started pulling out because of a lack of women speakers
>twitter.com/KarlLHughes/status/1151525811616387073
>steemit.com/php/@crell/skipping-php-ce-this-year
>markbakeruk.net/2019/07/24/withdrawal-from-speaking-at-phpce-2019/

Attached: 1.png (1264x710, 935K)

lmao PHPniggers BTFO

They started to pull out because CE is a made up term for Poles and Czechs to feel better about themselves

What are we going to do about nurses and other women dominated professions?

Conferences are dumb anyhow. Just an expensive way to waste corp money to see ads and maybe talk to people who have interesting information.

Yeah can't say I've learned anything from a tech conference. Good place for free drinks though.

>Conferences are dumb anyhow.
Never attended any conferences, but learnt a lot from youtube uploads of the conferences.
You just have to look in the right places imo.
Are you missing >>>/pol?

Diveristy is makes everthing meek and fragile. The idea that skincolor or sexuality contributes to the creative output is nothing but new age fluff.

>central europe

who cares, which "literally who" countries even make up central europe? croatia and austria?

Poland

Attached: 1564648755642.jpg (640x900, 74K)

Based. Germany still must pay for their war crimes.

Men aren't oppressed. Oppression is power+prejudice.

Nor women. We're not living in 20th century anymore.

>coordinated leftist campaign by "contributors"
If no women so up who will they have sex with, it's the real reason.

Uhhh no? Women make 78ยข per every dollar a man makes.

Attached: 1564373778005.png (233x216, 7K)

This is some terrible bait...

It isn't bait. 1/4 women will be raped in their lifetime, do you think it's the same for men?

weak bait, faggot.

>lose two world wars
>country is cut in half and basically owned by two different super powers for decades
>still the undisputed leader of the continent

fucking yuropoors, goddam. slavs especially, how can you not get your shit together

based
php and all other inferior webdev programming languages should be exterminated

>php
>inferior
Since php7, php is the most comfiest language out there with excellent support.

So what actually happened?

And are worth it.

; )

How about the male-dominated industry of garbage collection? Those are well paid, union jobs in a lot of cities, and there are almost no women doing it. Is it because of the workplace culture? Women need to rise up and enter that profession too. We need to stop oppressing women out of great jobs like that. Sexist assholes not hiring women to be garbage collectors, like they couldn't do the job.

It's because men are trash so they are simply much better dealing with something they know so well

>it's all men's fault at the end of the day
The problem is women would rather join sex trades, then going after garbage collection or other physical labor jobs. Women are so far up their asses they think everything fucking revolves around them.

Come back when you can into lambda.

croatia isn't invited to the central europe meme. i thats south europe, not central europe, broski

78 aint 75

Alright Jow Forums what have YOU done to support women in PHP?

yeah. imagine if there were no men, we wouldn't need all this sewage and garbage disposal infrastructure, the world would be free and clean

You're not saying that men are, in some way, genetically predisposed to being better than women at something, are you?

>According to them, they had only a single woman submit a session proposal this year despite having women present in previous years, and hers was a repeat from a local conference last year. They were also firm that the Call For Papers was done and over and they're not open to reaching out to new people now.

Seems reasonable, no?

Attached: 1542295194267.jpg (900x1200, 221K)

> implying php is a language anyone cares about

At being trash? Definitely.

No it's completely fucking insane they should delay the conference until at least 50% of speakers identify as women

>until at least 50% of speakers identify as women

>Using Rust for webdev
>Rust easy as PHP
>Rust faster and safe webpages
>Migrate code to Rust
>Using Rust to replace C in PHP
>Rewrite PHP in rust
>Build DSL like PHP in rust
>New Rust fast async webserver in PHP
>Easy framework for PHP 100% Rust

>PHP

Attached: php.png (1280x720, 335K)

You know what they say, it's a clown world

Attached: honk.gif (511x512, 105K)

>how can you not get your shit together
hard to do with old commies still in the governments and new commies (eu aparatchiks) fucking with your government
every slav shithole is full of corruption just like in the good old jughashvili days and it will stay that way until commie boomers and zoomie commies are exterminated

lol

Attached: 4554454545.png (580x205, 25K)

what? of course it's insane. I'm saying the conference organizers are being reasonable

Why don't these people just transition to female instead of bitching about attendance?
They should just be the change that they want to see.

>1 in 4
>gender gep
>power+prejudice

Attached: rip.gif (250x187, 1.27M)

as a transman i feel pretty opressed and you not acknowledging my feelings confirms our oppression as a gender.

stop anti male hate.

How do we get rid of sjws in IT, Jow Forums? Is it even possible?

t-this is satire r-right anons?

Attached: file.png (622x131, 14K)

The more I see of women, the more I am convinced god made them to ruin everything and keep the world from being perfect

It's not. There's people this crazy in the world.

Just hire a hooker to read some bullshit from paper lmao

>PHPniggers
they prefer the term PHPoC I hear from the shrill male feminists who tell me that they exist

Attached: a38.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

Women are a meme gender

They have planned a conference in central Europe. Only one female signed up and she wanted to repeat some other talk so they rejected her. Numale speakers called it "white men only conference", withdrawn from participation and called this conference all sorts of names because it doesn't have women and PoC.

>everyone has the same chances
Nobody is born with same chances in this world. What if you're born poor, what if you're born without parents and thrown out in the world? In order to have the same chances everybody should be on the same page from the beginning.
It's nothing, but a miracle this gender so called women exist.
I guess one good thing came out of social media: true color(identity) of women and how they think in general.

PERHAPS IF WOMEN DECIDED TO GET INTO I.T. BACK IN SCHOOL INSTEAD OF LEAVING US ALL ALONE IN MALE ONLY HELLSCAPES THINGS WOULD BE DIFFERENT

we all can thank 40years of communism. Pretty long period to properly degenerate a country

>php
oh look, another irrelevant thing tries to gain relevance by pandering to women..

>austria is not central europe
k

Teachers is the real concern and where I'm from it has been actually talked about somewhat

Even men are better at being women than women.

For fuck's sake. Go to any 101 course in CS, and count the women.
A single hand suffices. Even if there are hundreds of students.
How the fuck are you surprised then, that there isn't even a single woman at a conference?
Sure, they could have put a token talk in there to appease those SJWs, but I think I'd have also thrown the towel.

same here and it's getting pretty worse.
I mean you won't find any male teacher till 9th grade where I live

Is that a scale of most cucked, and unkucked yuroshitholes?

I wonder how those "funds received" are accounted. It's probably useless, if not harmful, bureaucrat programs.

Corruption is inherently part of the Slavic people. They will never not be shit holes.

Its because the other 3 are ugly

Stop spamming /tv/ memes. Most people here aren't really ashamed of being basedboy traps kek.

Based. PHP fags should rope, their meme language should die already

>It's commies, not us!

Attached: bruce.png (626x554, 386K)

Commie rule over your beloved burgerland is coming fast, you'll understand why slav nations are still in shambles, decades after communism "fell".

So why exactly is cuckoldry so prevalent in techy circles and what can be done about it?

Attached: AbjFEpZ__400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

Looks like the average white male in Europe or muttland

Yeah, but it seems to affect people in IT more than others. Why?

Attached: soy.jpg (301x416, 43K)

>he/him
I'm sure his gf is being pounded by BBC jamal as we speak

g/acc explains it pretty well. Autists are generally less affected by social codes therefore they're too socially stupid to conform to gender norms. And obviously they're going to be into tech because autism

*#disabled jamal

Attached: #.jpg (599x142, 34K)

They can't control their own nations, let alone their loose women.
Degenerate western boipussy is going to be crushed so hard by the Han.

What about disabled gay niggers? Or counts gay as disabled?

>austria is a literally who country
>literally who was hitler?

>disabled gay niggers
from outer space?

>Le western civilization is dying at the hands of the invaders
You realize we got drones now that coule level entire cities right?

people use that as a fun fact that proves my point if anything

>hey you know hitler right? did you know he was actually born in this irrelevant country you've probably never heard of before he went to germany to get shit done?

I'm pretty sure it's being a nigger that counts as disabled. (IQ and all that...)

They aren't going to come from the outside and those drones will never be used against civil targets.

Yes, you have a lot of drones that can level entire cities, they kowtow so easily to the mentally challenged until the cities within which they reside have no legs to stand on.

Sorry, I should say never against their own civilian centers.
Everyone knows they don't give a shit about "liberation targets".

Attached: file.png (625x148, 15K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>you need to grow up

Attached: file.png (915x555, 412K)

Time to phase out PHP!

Just how much photoshop did they use on the right?

just the perfect amount to reveal she is a witch!

we need more project leads with downs syndrome imho

What is the point of a PHP conference anyway?

>What is the point of a PHP conference anyway?
Probably introducing new language features... and talking about lack of pussy in coding community.

"She" You got to be kidding me.

Going by that transtrender logic, that you can just identify as a woman and reality will bend to your will, maybe that PHPCE conference actually had only female speakers, right? Except the 3 cucks who withdrew. Because those SJW types never stopped to ask them what their 'real gender' was.

facista, supermacista, nazicstas... seems like thos buzzwords are popular in weird languages as well.

alsol, look at the hashtag "@mgoblin", suits "her"