Some people are actually born American nationals

>some people are actually born American nationals
p-pfft... can you actually imagine...

Attached: 1546570292174.png (316x322, 194K)

>M8
Nice try, pom

>french fries
>they not really french

What do you, call them american fries over there?

Attached: le meme.jpg (603x452, 60K)

No, we just call them "fries". Don't fall for Belgian propaganda though, they actually have the weaker claim but managed to convince everyone that they invented fries because everyone hates the French.

Attached: 1534149498609.jpg (1000x1500, 197K)

prefer UK myself even though its been kind of shitty compared to earlier, but you have some bloody good food. at least the bread, anywaye

Thanks. I can't say I'm a big fan of British food(although stuff like full English breakfast is nice once in a while, and everyone likes meat pies), but there's other things I like about Britain, like literature; I really love reading Shakespeare in English, his mastery of the language was out of this world. I also really like Dickens.
Also, as a political science student and a bit of a nerd, I have somewhat of an unconventional reason to like your country. I really admire British contributions to that field, with the invention of parliamentary democracy, common law, and authors like Hobbes and Locke.

That was a bit embarrassing to type out, but I felt compelled to do it because you complimented us out of the blue. So here you go.

b-but I loved you

Attached: 13241234.jpg (256x225, 9K)

all British food is just stolen from somewhere else. you're right on the literature, but books are bloody expensive so a certain IRC channel helps out. I don't fw politics, although it's kind of a shit show rn. Thanks, and no worries :)

>France
Yeah I don't think you have the right to speak

What about freedom of speech?

What's the point of being french if you aren't fucking 10/10 maghrebi girls everyday?

I dated a Maghrebi classmate for a while, but she wasn't from France, she'd come from Morocco to study.

>using le in all your sentences like a redditor

can you imagine speaking french?

Attached: le reddit.jpg (680x340, 29K)

How big is the difference between the ones born and raised in the banlieues and the foreign born maghrebis?

The foreign born ones are civilized.

>amerittors turn "le" into a meme
>"haha imagine saying le"

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

You don't understand. There is no being 'born' American. In order to become American you must shoot the American and take his identity. Then you must defend your American status from filthy illegals all while eating as much you can.

Attached: 1546111507001.jpg (234x234, 22K)

Peak American attitude

based

Attached: 1546373365769.png (1000x802, 30K)

unironically based

you forgot to tip