The perfect cellular telephone doesnt exi-

>the perfect cellular telephone doesnt exi-

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-004048_Photos.jpg (1602x1080, 775K)

I was unironically thinking about going old school again. Just a flip phone, dedicated GPS unit for the car, etc. Do those Rzrs even work in modern day?

dunno about america but in yurope they still work just fine.

yea then probably not in the US I suppose. I think companies still sell flip phones and non smart devices. I've just gotten so used to the benefits of my smart phone it would be difficult to go back honestly.

No. They lost support a few years ago. My coworker had one, and had to upgrade to a Casio Ravine 2.

this model was the shit, i always wanted one but too poor to ask parents for one, now that i have the moeny i don't give a shit about phones, the irony.

Good thread, just revived my SE w595 sliderphone yesterday.
>had a fucking windows vista theme installed

there are modern android samsung fliphones

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

some user reported that they hardly run any apps. anyone here can confirm it?

ten buckaroos

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.jpg (300x300, 22K)

I dunno, the Folder 2 actually has fine specs considering it's a flip phone
The problem is its battery and its flagship price

i want that ff7 advent children one. Panasonic it think. But tjey are reaaaally expensive,impossible to get or don't work in the west.

former folder 2 user here
battery life lasts one day with a smartwatch
and its 200$ on ebay (did you mean the w2019?)
...it runs all apps... but the keypad is mostly useless in anything but stock apps.
get used to stretching your thumbs.
also, no headphone jack :^)

you should get an old blackberry, the web browsers on them can still load most websites if you ever need it and the battery life is pretty good

Attached: 1548101790881520.jpg (2328x1746, 2.49M)

the iphone of its time.
you'd be better of with any nokia or se on the market, but it looked good and retards bought it.
funny thing is motorola redid it basically over and over again with same hardware and software, but in different designs (like shitload of razr submodels and pebl) before people finally abandoned them for better options.

my razr v3 still works great nowadays and i haven't had any problem with it

i had used some lg android flip phone and it couldn't download shit, and was overall oversized, and not very usable, classic feature phones from the 2000s are better

Flip phones will make a massive resurgence once folding touchscreens enter relatively cheap mass production

That phone was a piece of shit, the OS was pure cancerous garbage. It only looked good.

>dedicated gps unit for the car
enjoy no real-time traffic coverage and getting your gps stolen

My GPS from 2013 has real time traffic coverage

I always wanted one of these, did the price for a decent used one go up now they've gone from being "old" to being "vintage"?

What phone model is it?

My mid 2000s Razor recently died after going through a 10 second battery transplant surgery. He survived for a few weeks but now is in a white screen coma.

Nokia 1280 user here. I'm just to tired of smarthphones, thanks to my last job (whatsapp, social media and youtube all day, 24/7). It sucks.

I miss the Razr series. Got 2, used until death. Unfortunately, the movable part always get broke.

BTW, what's the best dumbphone for music?

Attached: 1566922933479.jpg (574x574, 58K)

Still use a v3690, flip phones are the shit, stick your computer that also makes calls where the sun don’t shine

V3 razor

>getting your gps stolen
where the hell do you live

Are they unironically using a screen from these mp3 players from the early 2000s? lol

(((Verizon))) deprecated all their 3G networking so only the latest and greatest smartphones work nowadays! :^)

Yay capitalism :^)))))

Can't remember, but I'm pretty sure most cell towers are getting rid of the technology that supports these phones soon. I was looking into because I wanted to do too, but it's not a long term solution.

bump