Daddy...

>daddy, if 5g signals are the strongest near the node then why dont telcos just sell nodes to consumer so that we can just put it in our rooms like those old people with their indoor tv antennas?

Attached: maisie_dek_+_BsgA54ilPKq.jpg (1080x1350, 271K)

>like those old people with their indoor tv antennas?
Well, you are fucking retarded.

You don't need 5g inside your house, it's for everywhere else.
Indoors nothing beats a good ethernet cable.

You don't need 5g inside your house, it's for everywhere else.
Indoors nothing beats a good wifi modem.

tv antennas don't transmit

While i agree that cable > wireless
The idea that if consumers don't get fucked we can get a single subscription 5g for both home and while roaming on phone is a good deal
Imagine paying the same price as now for both home and away at the same speed

This is called a pico cell and is actually done.
Next

retarded zoomer nigger go away

Attached: ANT400.jpg (433x500, 28K)

If the devices could get down to 200$ range, install it on your house/apartment/ect and have a very thick mesh with larger inter city transmitters for where homes end and stretches of nothing begin.

would be nice to have cell service

Don't call me daddy, whore.

>what is femtocell?

Attached: 3g_microcell_wht_right_s.jpg (1715x2574, 310K)

Oh, so you ARE fucking retarded.

It won't be the same price. It will be more than double because convenience is marketable.

>sell
If they want their hardware on my land they are going to pay me.

>5g don't hurt me

what?
how is the node connected to the telco? with a cable? what's the point? if they have to run a cable to your house, why not just use fiber... or cable?

we already have the wifi cable for that sweety

Attached: images (5).jpg (225x225, 17K)

don't lie, OP. you're only pretended to be retarded so your thread keeps being bumped by other faggots until it devolves into discussion about little girls

Muhnopoly.

>nodes...in our rooms
Have you heard of WiFi?

that sounds like a demand to me

Attached: 1564853441925.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

i'm wondering if OP is so young that he doesn't even remember 3G > 4G, and doesn't actually know what 5G is

Fucking Christ you're even dumber than your mom, get out of my face before I fucking slap you little shit.

I can already get that from the ISPs who were bought out by big 4 mobile operators. And I don't need to pozz my house with even more RF interference to do that, just take a mobile broadband contract from the same dudes I already pay for home line to. Literally a question of network billing integration.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-08-27 13-12-30.png (149x98, 6K)

More photos of lolis

Attached: 2012-08-20-beartato-computercorner.png (800x1061, 88K)

It's called OTA HDTV you brainlet.
Why can't you be smart like your brother?

>More photos of lolis

You mean like a microcell? Because that’s existed for a long time.

>why dont telcos just sell nodes to consumer so that we can just put it in our rooms
Because they are thousands of dollars worth of equipment that needs to be correctly set up, connected and maintained to be useful AND other people need depend on this.

If you want fast either there is a direct wire connection to your that you should make use of instead.

>like those old people with their indoor tv antennas?
That's a receiver.

With 5G speeds, for most people there really isn't a need for anything else but 5G