Why aren't you using xfce?

Why aren't you using xfce? xfce.org/about/tour

Attached: file.png (1200x1200, 280K)

Stop shilling

but i do

I installed it in Ubuntu, complete dogshit default theme and lots of screen tearing. Went back to GNOME Wayland.

Because fot 100mb of ram more I can get cinnamond, which is much better and intuitive

Just install Xubuntu, do a little tweaking, and you'll be good

I don't want to, GNOME does everything I need or want. Why would I switch to xfce?

because I'm using Windows. If I ever use Linux again I'll probably use Xfce though.
>Why would I switch to xfce?
because it's more simple and intuitive than Gnome, also it's more responsive than other desktop environments

Because gtk.

I havent found it to be more responsive, scrolling up and down the Jow Forums catalog was unnervingly stuttery.

If you were happy with Gnome, then why did you install Xfce in the first place anyway?! something must be wrong?!

strange. In my experience it was easily the fastest DE.

No, I tried freebsd and openbsd and xfce was in the tutorial. Ran horribly so I tried it in ubuntu.

I did sudo apt-fast install -y xfce4* and booted into it.

I am
installed it when I switched to Linux because it was the only DE that didn't try to murder my piece of shit Acer toaster
fast forward 7 years later, still running it on my beefy machine because it has ruined every other DE for me
Xfce is the very definition of "it just fucking works"

>Why aren't you using xfce?
I was using it until about 3 years ago when, inexplicably, Cinnamon became REALLY fucking good and xfce behaved and looked like a skinhead on crack in comparison.
xfce is is the DE for debian. Their release cycle is even slower than debian so they are totally compatible. xfce and debian together are like two slugs making love on a dustbin.
I use Manjaro cinnamon now and that's like wohowoWOAH.
in comparison, it's like two women feeling your cock and balls while they lick and suck each others tits
xfce had its time but I dont want to have to wait ten or 20 years to see it evolve into something good. They dhould get rid of Thunar, it's shit. They need to start thinking more about kappow bling zing sting and sexy women and then start designing a new interface. Thunar is like an old man that pissed himself and is walking down the street smelling of piss with a big wet patch on his pants

You mean xfeces, and I'm not using it because LXQt and KDE exist.

I am, it's great.

I'm using Cinnamon
>mature compositor that you don't have to install a bleeding edge distro just to experience
>just works
>no xfeces mouse poop all over the desktop
>can install a nice cat to chase your cursor without spooking your DE

b&r

I used freshly installed Xubuntu, maybe that's the reason.

I used to, now i'm using i3. If i ever go back to a DE I will definitely use xfce

I am

You need to have sex

Because I'm a noob and don't know shit about changing DE's. I've been thinking about trying that one though.
It's probably simple, but it's low on my todo list anyway.

Are y'all bots, normalfags or pajeets? Or anything at once?
>Telling your entire life story just for a shitpost
>Writing it like an absolute redditnigger
>Telling your life story on a site that's constantly monitored by jewgle
Jow Forums stands for Jow Forumsay desu baka senpai

I am, on Debian

xfce became insanely popular here around the 14.04 lts release of xubuntu for some reason. don't know why it got hyped so much here, but it hasn't stopped. at-least it's free software and they're not shilling for wandows or some shit.

I used it when I had mint 17.3 for a bit but configuring and not know if a appication closed or is still running is off putting so I just run the defaults now in mint 19.2 on the same 10year old 7550 2x athlon processor.

Im using XFCE but I'm considering switching to i3 because of all the shilling. Is it worth it lads?

no

lil mouse fella

Why not?

You see.... KDE is extra comfy

Attached: 1551040780087.jpg (800x677, 324K)

Why aren't u guys using icewm
icewm is perfect for traps n twinks

2 words:
GNOME
Wayland