/PCG/ - Phone Chads General

Phonechads discuss board mobile clients in this thread
Get in here, spread love and positivity
>clover, kuroba, everychan, dashchan, omnichan, read chan, yourmotherchan, niggerchan

Attached: file.png (2752x1092, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the chad meme is just an autistic excuse to live like a poor retard

>data bill is $378
real talk, how much do you pay for data? I get 100gb for ~8 dollars, soon to be 200gb for ~8 dollars.
I can't imagine getting anywhere close to $20, let alone any triple-digit price.

Not much, just because I am always using wifi in the places I usually visit
I pay about 8e and I have 6GB a month

wow, I literally can't get a 6gb plan if I tried, minimum I can get is 10gb for ~5 usd.

KUROBA 4.6.1+ IS FUCKING BROKEN
REEEEEE FIX INFINITE LOADING

let me be more specific
it's a pack that includes 500/500 fiber, and the phone includes free unlimited calls everywhere you want... all for 36e
for me it's a decent deal
only getting the phone it's like 10e

Attached: file.png (1281x869, 122K)

t. Still in high school
Not caring about how expensive or fashionable your phone is is the true chad move

Export settings
Developer settings -> delete database
Import settings

I keep getting fucking timed out of posting and even loading images in these apps, why am I the only one!?

Kuroba would greatly benefit from long-press, both in replies, the catalogue, the image viewer....
This way they could get rid of a bunch of redundant buttons and ... that pester the whole experience

Attached: 15491196069933.jpg (1024x681, 102K)

Get not shit internet
You could greatly benefit from not using ellipses like a retard

I only used it once, but you are retarded to the point of not understanding I'm referring to the ... Button on every reply
BTW, hi, Cheese

It has nothing to do with my internet, it only happens in these apps, and it started yesterday. Once I get the timed out error I need to close and open the app again or I can do nothing but read posts
I wonder if something changed in the Jow Forums servers recently

>data bill
is this some kind of american joke I am too finnish to understand?

>dead threads in the watcher have a grayscale image now
Wow, very cool! Thanks Cheesy boy.

>ditch clover for kuroba because of Jow Forums
>when i get a (you) notification it doesnt go away

wtf is this app

You got memed
Your mistake was trying to fix something that just werks

if you check the github you can clearly see this is a big hack job, and that is the reason every new feature gets two more releases to be "just" right
we have to remember cheese is patching another tard code, ancient code, BTW
i would honestly trash the code and start from the ground up, because the current UI is basically dated, there are plenty of ugly hacks to make stuff work, and everytime they tweak something, the whole thing explodes on their faces
START FROM THE GROUND UP, CHEESE AND K1

This infinite loading shit is so annoying, no matter how many times I delete the database it comes back pretty quickly
Going back to Clover because I can't remember the last version of Kuroba that wasn't broken in some way

>this nigga shows up in a suit
Is he even a real gangsta???

>durr I use a sm*rtphone

Attached: 2019.08.27..jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Anthonygger, what are you doing here, man?

Kuroba 4.6.0 works perfectly, I'm never updating again

$10 for 4GB with unlimited talk/text. Mobile web browsers are cancer and I don't stream music/tv shows, so it only gets used for GPS and MMS. Never used more than 100MB per month.

No you gay retard he is a rainbow colored pedophile
Eat a dick

I use a prepaid card that I recharge monthly with 5 euros, they give me unlimited calls and texts and around 800 gb of data if you add loyalty bonuses and shit

>5.43€/month
>1100 minutes
>11 GB
>no texts because who uses texts in 2019 lmao
goml

Nice
Country & operator?

romania & orange

tfw unlimited 50/50 mbps for 20€ per month
also 1000 texts and minutes talk time

Attached: Screenshot_20190827-231538__01.jpg (402x349, 13K)

>romania
What's something nice I can write to a Romanian qt

>iliad
>6€/month
>locked tariff unlike some (((others)))
>30GB, unlimited text and calls in all all europe
breddy good I'd say for the last year, I've seen many being memed hard by vodafone and their montly remodulations.

bump for cheese

>incel meme

Are Blackberry Bold phones accepted here?

You forgot
>retardchan
>faggotchan
>mongchan

Flipphones are ok but make way for the TRUE Chad phone
>powerful enough to draw blood on misplaced fingers when closing
>steel body
>the sound of it opening and closing can be heard 10 meters away
>everyone expects you to make the call that crashes the international stock markets when you pull it out

Attached: 1559077615019.jpg (250x501, 26K)

vrei sa imi faci o muie la pula?

would have a flip phone but i need the 2FA

I used this phone before smart phones were the standard and it worked great.mp3 and limited internet. Java applets. Voice commands. Pretty feature packed for a flip phone

Attached: 1566989412401.jpg (1512x2016, 1.53M)

KUROBA NEW UPDATE (4.7.0):
github.com/Adamantcheese/Kuroba/releases

thanks user.

>using ANY phone
Tracking device botnet. Only morons use mobile phones.

How do you communicate with people physically far from you at a moment's notice at any place and time?

Internet at home because I'm not an impatient idiot that NEEDS TO TALK TO SOMEONE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING STREET OMG OMG IM SO LONELY I NEED TO LOOK LIKE I HAVE FRIENDS OH GOD WHY AM I SO PATHETIC AND LONELY HAVING A FUCKING SHITPHONE WILL MAKE ME LOOK SUCCESSFUL AND POPULAR PLEASE MAKE ME LOOK SUCCESSFUL AND POPULAR BAWWWW!
Cellphones are fucking stupid.

BASED CHEESE, PROVIDING STEADY UPDATES AND NEW BREAKAGE, REMOVING FEATURES, ROLLING BACK CODE... HE IS THE BEST

Fix the (you) notifications not working from 4.61 onwards

Thanks cheese

>(Me)
Someone tell the kuroba autist devs to fuck off

The only things stopping me from switching to a flip phone are
1) Waze for driving (I like to know where speed cameras and police faggots are)
2) Google Maps for navigating this city hellhole on foot

I'm still amazed Google has not bought waze

They have though...
I'm probably missing the joke like a brainlet

Attached: 6YToyEF.png (1200x1200, 143K)

I didn't know that. They should add all that into maps, although maybe it's already there

Funnily enough they haven't despite buying it 6 years ago.
They're only just starting to introduce speed camera reporting into maps, but for some retarded reason it's user reported so even in London where there's thousands of speed cameras and a lot of users the majority of cameras aren't even on there.
And then they introduced a feature on maps where it tells you which lane to be in beforehand which was never given to Waze despite it specifically being a driving app. And then Waze also doesn't support multiple destinations which is also dated.

They seriously need to unite functionalities of both the apps, sometimes I'll have both apps running in split screen because both of them have features that I need for my current trip.

>1gb
>8€
Germany is unironically service hell, because our dumbass govt doesn't fucking learn that auctioning off frequencies at ludicrous prices to the same 3 carriers every fucking time just means infrastructure is shit and service is outrageously expensive. Same with fiber: fucking romanians laugh about us.

if you want to larp this feeling in the modern era buy a blackberry priv you get the big switchblade CLACK and also a projected sense of importance because of all the time you'll be standing in front of someone waiting for an app to load

Attached: priv-marshmallow-lead.jpg (1000x500, 56K)

no the chad meme is pure masculine energy personified in a simple comparison between what you do when you are weak willed and what you can do when you are self-actualized. and guess which one slays more pussy

I recently read about waze because they just added youtube music support, while they didn't add google play music support ever
so imagine their current update plan... who knows what they are getting into
In my honest opinion, I think maps was going balls deep into the future, but it was stalled because of the muh privacy craze
I remember when sharing location was a prominent button on maps, and now it's just a menu option in the slider, and you need to get into the section to see your contacts... it's obviously a PR decision to avoid backlash from the new privacy retards

dude, you're blaming google's malfeasant user interface design on people who are concerned about their own privacy, instead of the developers who decided to sabotage their own software for pr purposes?

why are you blaming people who had no input in the development of the software for fucking up the software? why are you not blaming google for fucking it up?

what? i don't follow
I loved the sharing location button on the first screen
my point is the privacy backlash has totally frozen the app in that regard, and they have decided to waste more time on restaurants and shit like that, until "the public" is ready
if I am blaming someone is the stupid journos

while i dislike journalists as much as you, nothing that they did changed the software. what a bunch of google engineers did changed the software.

you should be mad at google, not a bunch of journalists. it was someone at google who made the decision to rewrite the program to make the interface worse, not a journalist. it is google's fault for caving to stupid demands like that and it is google's fault for ruining the interface of a perfectly good program. hold them accountable.

the privacy backlash is a journo ploy, lad, and google has to abide, being such a big entity
it's not a matter finding the truth, but a matter of giving a good image, and thanks to journos slander campaign, google in terms of privacy is next to satan for normies, to the point of talking about location sharing like a tool to enforce the patriarchy, because you control your wife/girlfriend...
maps location stuff is frozen thanks to stupid journos, and waze is the perfect example. all that shit could be integrated on maps

Lads

didnt see a QTDDTOT thread

Is there an easy way to send a text to mass amounts of people on a given list? im talking 300 or so at a time.
Do i have to purchase a program?
any advice?

DERAILMENT - THE THREAD
WTF

who would've guessed that a general with nothing to discuss would just get completely sidetracked

well, it's a thread to discuss Kuroba, you know

I belong to the prepaid phone master race, I almost never use phone data. I have wifi most of the time so I don't need to waste money on that.

trying too hard, 3/10

diochan.com support when?

Attached: is it.png (182x173, 27K)

5€ for unlimited calls and internet. Can't complain. Stuck on 3g (they want me to pay an extra 1€ for 4g, they won't have it from me).

My fellow Italian boy

Attached: Mussolini.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

No.

Why?

Attached: 1536726307156.gif (270x271, 874K)

$10 buys me 5GB, but I've only used slightly less than 3GB in the past 10 months, and the data rolls over. Not a bad deal if you don't torrent shit over the cell.

As long as it's not an apple product, it's welcome here. Welcome aboard, user!

peak /comfy/ for it's time. Respect, user.

I get unlimited data (and calls and messages) for 20€/month

Why is Kuroba thumbnail and board loading so slow?

Norway
10GB
399 NOK or around $44

Attached: thumbs.gif (141x141, 483K)

Ooh... those are strong words for a basedmilk drinker... Are you sated or do you need to drink your girlfriend's boyfriend's cum? Do you feel offended because nobody gives a fuck about your iShit?
Chill out faggot!

Stop samefagging

Does anyone had randomly infinite loading when trying to browse Jow Forums? (Reloading the app doesn't fix it either it will keep on happening) it's the second time it occurs for me and i had to wipe the database again to make it work again

Literally doesn't fix anything, I keep trying and it keeps happening.

0,01 EUR/MB but I almost never use mobile data. Smartphones and mobile data are the lobotomization method of the 21st century designed to reduce attention span, lower IQ, socially impair, malform children, distract and pacify the plebes.They're gonna crank it up to 11 with 5G and add sterilization and literal cancer.

yeah, I downgraded to 4.6.0
someone let me know when it's fixed

What the hell does the "view removed posts" option do and why does it never work?
And is there a list of supported sites somewhere?

>search for thread
>Accidebtally click op image instead of thread
>Kuroba fully freezes

Attached: 1565968135728.png (518x421, 308K)

Yup, from 4.6.1 and on.
Doesnt work.
Is that what causes it?

The plural of "Übermensch" is "Übermenschen".

22 Eurobucks for flat and Spotify Premium

It's a fact kuroba devs are complete autists who don't know what their users want. So we need to note and archive the best version of it, before they ruin it again.

Is there a solid dumb phone that has a headphone jack and sd card slot? I can't do it without my music.

Still never owned a smart phone, and probably never will. This thing is too good.

Attached: nokia-3710.jpg (246x600, 23K)

Fuck phones with moving parts, the damn screen cord always breaks within a year. People who want one either never owned one when they were the thing or are larping hipsters.

>Is that what causes it
Yes. I can repeat it consistently.

Is it just me or is it omppaaible to remove/hide threads in the catalog now? On kuroba 4.7.0

Works on my machine :) did you try restarting?