How hard it is to get a job as a junior java developer in London and the UK as a whole

How hard it is to get a job as a junior java developer in London and the UK as a whole.
What if I'm doing a MSc in comp science there?

Attached: 85b.png (1080x1266, 697K)

Cover your face in shit and call yourself Rakesh, you'll have the job in no time.

Srsly asking, im not a pajeet thankfully

You have to be a pajeet sadly. If you're white you might as well kill yourself it's useless at this point

>Java
>not a pajeet
Pick one faggot

Im an immigrant dont I atleast have that privilage

What country tho?

Stop only doing Java. Learn Python or something relevant. Make a portfolio, or make a side hustle. Lots of options.

Bulgaria

CS is going to automated within 10 years in western countries and China. You got cucked user.

It's difficult to get any job in London or anywhere bro. Try getting a job stacking shelves at a supermarket, then try getting one as a java programmer. You will see what I mean

Is it really the case, I see thousands of positions available when I look at UK job sites?

Most of those are because HR forgot to close the posting on the site after they found someone.

Kek that's worse than pajeet lmao

No hope faggot. You have a better chance at prostituting yourself to rich Jews in London if you don't look like an ugly slav already

>be Venezuelan-born, Canadian immigrant
>have an ethnic name
>barely have any connection to the culture, country, or language
>have light skin, so treated just like any other white person
>get accepted to good university programs

Feelsbad doubting whether I got into higher education based on my own merits, or if it was due to some agenda based on the cultural configuration of letters in my name, and the country I happened to be born in

Attached: pepe_rana_de_mexico.jpg (900x1200, 231K)

I don't work with Java but I work in the industry as a senior engineer in London and it is shit-easy to get a gig here, any code-monkey with half a brain should be able to at least get an interview assuming the CV is polished and does not exert a feeling of pajeetness.

AMA I guess.

I have a bachelors in CS from a shitty eastern euro university, didnt really learn shit because I was a retard and wasted my time partying.
However I figured out I find programming interesting and started a java course. I'm currently a few months in and quite deep into OOP.
I'm planning to apply for a MSc in Software Engineering in some UK uni since the entry bar is rather low for most unis.
I'm planning to take my MSc seriously and try to get a junior position somewhere midway through my program
Is that a good plan?

My honest opinion? Skip the university and go balls-deep with side projects and GitHub (not just Java, do some Go as that is quickly becoming the new Java in London esp. in startups) on the side of your course as you will likely learn much more through adopting an autodidact mindset than listening to some boomer at university teach you shit that was modern 20 years ago. Once you have some stuff on GitHub that you're proud of (open-source libraries that people actually find USEFUL are good for this) then start looking for entry-level gigs at smaller companies as they are likelier to consider your application as oppposed to a megacorp where some HR thot will probably gatekeep you because you don't have 50 years experience.

Once you have your first job it becomes shit-easy to move upwards when you start populating your LinkedIn. Recruiters are desperate in London and the more senior you are the more messages you will get in your inbox per day. Even juniors will probably get a message and opportunity a couple times a week.

Note that this is only good advice if you truly, without exception, enjoy programming. If you don't you are better off going to university as you won't have the passion to be able to learn things on your own.

t. no degree, 22 y/o and on 120k gbp a year

Kek nice larp. OP is doomed lmao

Thanks man, really appreciate it.
Not all of Jow Forums are manchildren neckbeards as it seems

I doubt that the UK is accepting immigrants after brexit tho. Especially after Boris Johnson becoming pm

In addition, I highly, highly recommend learning some Go and devopsy shit like Kubernetes, Docker, and how to use cloud platforms like AWS and GCP as well as some basic architectural skills in the context of these technologies. All of this is in EXTREME high demand in London in both startups and larger corporations as it seems like everyone is moving to some variation of this stack. Java is dying OP, and I'm not too sure how much of an advantage having exclusive Java experience will be ESPECIALLY for startups and smaller companies as that is what is key for you getting your foot in the door, and these companies tend to steer away from Java. Maybe doing some Python or Go would be more beneficial for starting your career.

Honestly sounds like you fucked up. Also London is the most in demand city in Europe. I don't get why you're aiming that high considering you come from a eastern yuro trash background

you take what you're given in life

Jesus, why are you fags so mean to the guy, he's just trying to get a better life for himslef.
Atleast he's not a disgusting nigger or a smelly pajeet, but I'm not surprised since you brits would rather have jamal to be a bull for your wife while you're in the pub all night.

This
Also ; corruption in the company. A lot of positions are just a smoke mirrors needed to hire someone. The position can have been filled.

Out of around three hundred job applications you might get two or three offers. Stack shelves and take your time.

>why are you fags so mean
>disgusting nigger
>smelly pajeet
ok

Slavs are lower than pajeets or niggers Jow Forums. I'd rather have a nigger fuck my tight boipussy than some disgusting slav

That certainly explains alot

My point still stands tho. White men, espacially mediocre euro trash are viewed as lesser than niggers or pajeets in tech. Since they're not even viable as diversity hires. I suggest OP transitions