#Reactgate

What's happening with React / the JS community?

A Woke friend of mine just sent me this blog post (picrelated):

sonniesedge.net/posts/react/

Attached: file.png (536x316, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1g4oh2GGZOsucZfT1YJ5wjDUSk3ntbM3RNAxVs528-NM/preview
twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712?lang=en
maxwellantonucci.com/2019/08/26/not-respond-something-terrible-shared-online.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently Dan Abramov (creator of React) was forced off Twitter, but now he is back thanks to his "privilege"

Attached: file.png (603x188, 35K)

How the fuck is there so much drama surrounding a ui framework """community"""?

found this on Twitter, this is just comical:

docs.google.com/document/d/1g4oh2GGZOsucZfT1YJ5wjDUSk3ntbM3RNAxVs528-NM/preview

Attached: file.png (669x389, 93K)

how was dan abramov forced off twitter

keeping in mind i am already googling "tyler the creator twitter post how iss cyber bullying real hahaha just close your eyes"

found it: twitter.com/tylerthecreator/status/285670822264307712?lang=en

>jewgle
>using jewgle as a verb

Move to Vanilla JS, yummy!

So the blog post in OP is pretty nuts, but this is an interesting idea - never really thought about how megacorps like Google and Facebook will push an OSS technology to lower their long term employment / recruitment costs

Attached: file.png (964x433, 140K)

>Web development, at least on the 1% of the loud bleeding edge developer crowd, suddenly went from a "soft" design-based discipline, to a "hard" engineering-based discipline, fueled by the engineering-focused React library, and the engineering-focused and corporate-sponsored community that surrounded it.
Holy shit guys, I didn't know react was engineering

>React now!

Attached: 210529D9-DC27-4C88-A7AE-93A7C198D652.jpg (2048x1539, 520K)

Which one of them is a tranny?

IDK but left is cute af

I don't know!
TatianaMac right girl looks like trannie but maybe just ugly asian woman
Left girl is jewish maybe just ugly or trannie.

You'd think left but right is Asian so both

We need another hero like meh

Attached: file.png (1007x522, 104K)

my money's on the person on the right

By definition, if a company does something, it's to make money out of it somewhere down the line.

Think of the most selfish, greedy, egotistical psychopath imaginable... That's your average company.

baste

god when did open souce become such cancer
death to normies
open source is now only for neckbeard incels

i like dan's tech demos althiugh i don't know much react/frontend at all

>The concept of meritocracy is inimical to the lived reality of Intersectionality

what.

thank god pic related has a boomer community.
all of the zoomers are using elixir

Attached: unnamed (1).png (410x359, 13K)

Holy fuck. Purge when.
Old Oracle trick, works every time.

Yeah, he seems like a genuinely nice apolitical guy who loves to make things. Have also learned a lot from his tech talks.

>That's your average company.
That's not your "average" company, that's just "a" company.

That's literally it, that's the only thing companies exist for: to make as much money as possible. Nothing else.

Funny enough, the Jews who own Google, Twitter, Facebook, etc. literally are some of the most selfish, greedy, egotistical psychopaths alive today.

Attached: 1566310214505.jpg (617x333, 34K)

I am increasingly ashamed of being a frontend engineer

Also, FUCK #FFFFFF PEOPLE:
maxwellantonucci.com/2019/08/26/not-respond-something-terrible-shared-online.html

Attached: file.png (547x466, 67K)

do these guys think they'll get laid for being woke/virtue signalling? like the php conf guy? i mean whats the point? sorry if i cant understand

t. asian fag

Why must they shove their politics into everything? Why is this an issues? (It's not)

Honestly, I hope I find a job where there are only boomers, or the most socially awkward of dorks. Working with millenials, bugmen, and trannies seems like hell.

Do these people not realize that the circle game has been around since the earlier 2000s and perhaps even before that?

They do it all the time. Same with Adobe seldom promoting piracy so "students" get used to their products and companies have to pay for their seats

I prefer Vue,js What a bunch of S-O-Y-B-O-Y-S and F-A-G-G-O-T-S

Attached: left-trump-metoo-gays.jpg (720x681, 52K)

working on telecom is great. you just implement protocols using c or erlang. you'll work only with boomers and electronics engineers. peak comfy.

Attached: images.jpg (466x658, 41K)

work on "real systems programming" like in boeing or saab

I work in firmware for a custom ARM chip, most of my coworkers are boomers.

Thanks for the info. Fortunately, I don't live in a major city and currently reside in a flyover so my chances of avoiding these people are a tad bit higher.

What the fuck is the deal with web devs and making their language/framework/tool into their identity?
All these gay ass conferences, meetups, naming themsleves "pythonistas", "rustaceans", "gophers", campaigning, evangelizing their shit all over the place.
Just shut the fuck up and write some code, nobody cares who you are.

>let me bing that for you
>i'll just ecosia that
>idk. But I can query a search engine
get over yourself

I've been looking into Elixir / Erlang jobs, seems comfy. However many of the positions seem to be Ruby retards trying to desperately switch.

>react is a male-infested white supremacist framework rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>one of the lead developers is a trans woman
absolutely delusional.
many good points in there though. as a TS/React dev people really need to stop using React for everything. React is very good at a single fucking thing, your static page with a mail list form doesn't need to be React ffs

please keep socialshit off of Jow Forums

wrong

identity in general just seems to be a big thing atm, idk why

Attached: Burn_48b352_7071407.jpg (632x1078, 184K)

fucking white people. need to fuck off out of tech. they didn't build it but want to own it.

fuck off, racist

>they didn't build it but want to own it.
who built it? Pajeet?

>Use react

Attached: 5CE3CA42-4399-477C-8CAF-51BE6CBE80C0.jpg (460x460, 25K)

Vanilla everything is always best

More of an NTR guy but okay.

What the fuck is happening?

i'm not reading this verbal diarrhea

Fucking web developers make me sick. I'm glad I'm a Linux programmer.