BUYING FAKE AIRPODS

Okay guys so one of you said in some headphones general thread to check Jow ForumsRepTronics because they give detailed reviews, so i went there and saw this post:
Jow ForumsRepTronics/comments/cutc7m/i200_killer_supercopy_review/

my question is, the guy says the ones he links are going in sales in 3 days, its been 3 days since he made the post and I see the same prize, 36€ for Europe. How the fuck does the guy know they will be on sale? there is already an aliexpress sale so should I wait? Dont tell me to buy others, I dont like the plastic earshit and dont call me itoodler Im buying fake not original and I dont have an Iphone

Attached: MV7N2.jpg (1144x1144, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lithiumpolymer-battery.com/sale-10870782-silver-cylindrical-lithium-ion-battery-3-7v-35mah-for-bluetooth-headset-airpods.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Never buy fack airpods.
You will throw strately €36 in the trashcan.

I rather buy other Bluetooth headphones, from a well known brand, which is will give decent audio quality

>buying the fugliest headphones
>Chinese copy of the fugliest headphones
Itoddlers are retarded.

enjoy your brain cancer

but I dont like this thing in earbuds, what can I buy then?

Attached: 61DEL-fyoKL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 10K)

Airpods are pieces of shit anyway. it's basically a fashion accessory so you may as well buy the cheap knockoffs

Just get: fairpodss for 60 bucks, they are a bit more expensive on Ali at 61 or so; but unlike most fake ones, they completely chink the whole thing, so you get the W1 chip with all the fancy stuff it adds.

So feel free to show alternatives. If you don't want plastic and rubber shit in your ears and don't want some shit with 3h battery life, there is no way around them.

the ones im checking have everything, the difference with the 60 bucks ones is that the expensive ones last like 40 minutes more before having to recharge the airpods in the base. I dont want them to do sport and i dont like the plastic thing in the ears so I guess the 36€ ones is the best for me. It has all the stuff, the chip, the music pause when taking off and replay when you put ot back on, etc etc

I dont think 3 hours listening to music nonstop is bad. Do you guys actually want it to work an entire day or why do you guys complain about 3 hours of sound non-stop

You're basically stuffing potential lithium bombs down your ear canal.

show me where it says airpids have lithium retard

People are aging their ears by constantly listening to music with speakers stuffed right into their ear canals. As someone who did that for years and now have partial hearing loss, please don’t constantly use headphones (on full volume) and advise others to do that as well.

Are you that dense to not know that airpods, as basically any modern electronic device use Lithium Polymer batteries?

lithiumpolymer-battery.com/sale-10870782-silver-cylindrical-lithium-ion-battery-3-7v-35mah-for-bluetooth-headset-airpods.html

So what are you even waiting for. 36€ is still dirt cheap for wireless headphones, fuck the guy and his predictions.

>Do you guys actually want it to work an entire day
Ideally, yeah but that's not technically possible yet, but the 5h+ from "normal" ones sounds passable too. I tend to listen to music for much longer and sure, sometimes there are breaks for them to reload but it's far better to have some headroom. Also keep in mind that the capacity will be much lower after a while, so the alright 3h will become 1.5h.

AFAIK batteries "explode" in a rather slow manner. They start getting hot, then they expand and then they go boom. It takes about a minute. Since they are in your ears, it shouldn't be too hard to notice.

>on full volume
That's the key.

what type of battery does other earbuds like xiaomi ones or redmi use if not lithium?

I would prefer something that just don't do shit like that, you know, one with wires
They all use the same shit.
But i think you're doubling your risk if you're buying a pirate shit like OP is doing, as they're most likely using rejects from the apple pipeline.

>Also keep in mind that the capacity will be much lower after a while, so the alright 3h will become 1.5h.
yeah but this will happen after like 8 months of permanently using them everyday, which by now its not my plan

no worries bro i dont use full volume ever. I know a guy that used to hear to soundcloud on max volume, and soundcloud volume is boosted by some fucking reason, and he has tinitus now a days and he is only 22. Imagine living with a permanent noise

Stop buying disposable chinktrash that'll end up in the garbage within a year and get proper earbuds that can easily be repaired.

Attached: 1542223778053.png (743x1566, 581K)

>as they're most likely using rejects from the apple pipeline.
I dont think so dude, have you seen the video of the guy who built his own iphone from scratch? he wasnt taking rejected pieces

The guy that build his own iphone from scratch used repair parts.
We're talking about people faking shit here, where profit margins are the most relevant thing.

The chance is ridiculously small, besides again, to actually get injured is even more unlikely, unless you fall asleep with them or something.
The benefits from lack of wires make up for the minimal risk IMO.

>as they're most likely using rejects from the apple pipeline
More likely just chinks being chicks. Making your own when you got all the information (probably in the same fucking factory) isn't a big ask and the material cost is probably below 15 bucks either way.

Sure with less use they will last longer but as small as the battery is, I doubt the things will last much longer than 3-4 years even under ideal conditions. Which isn't too bad for chick stuff but goddamnit, Apple went full jew asking almost 200 bucks for the stuff.

>stuffing plastic down your earn cannal
Disgusting. Might as well buy new (fake) Airpods every few years.

>fagpods
Of all the gay shit you could put in your ear, you choose to look like you have cum dripping out of your ear. Disgusting.

Attached: 1553143461624.png (428x344, 184K)

>I doubt the things will last much longer than 3-4 years even under ideal conditions. Which isn't too bad for chick stuff but goddamnit, Apple went full jew asking almost 200 bucks for the stuff.
completely agree. I just saw a video and they say like aprox 2 years of use the batteries will last, which by the time there will be 3 new versions of airpods or even a new technology on batteries by that time. I'll jump right in and buy them for 36€ since it takes 3 weeks aprox to arrive zzzzz

I bought fake airpods for 3 yuros, new.
Literally the only difference is that instead of touch buttons they have a clicky button, otherwise they look identical.
Never had a single problem with them, nice sound with plenty of bass, lasts over a hour and charges up in a few minutes in the case. The case itself only need a single recharge to charge the pods for 4-5 times that takes less than a hour. Phone sees them air pairs instantly, you can even use only one if you want and they do have a mic inside them.

Pretty nice I'd say for chink fakes. Really can't complain for the price. No idea about the exact model though, no writing on it. It uses a genuine lightning port though.
Literally the only reason I even bought them was that buying them was cheaper and bundled with a lightning cable than ordering the cable by itself but after testing I've been using them a lot.

Considering that phones have that batteries too, they will last 4-5 years anyways too and they could explode too but this doesnt happen to anyone

return to reddit and discuss it there faggot

Phones can last longer due the higher capacity. My iPhone from 2015 is still at 90%. Airpods would be at 30% at best after such a long time.

But yeah, the explosion argument is silly.

I did this with a chinesium IEM that was supposed to last 9-10 hrs. it really only lasts about 7hrs before it complains of low battery with constant music around 20-30% volume, but was like $9 so it didn't matter that much. single bud, just took two pics from the sides.

I used i three-tiered iem rubber thingie and shoved a couple earpod protectors onto it. with the little earhook things, it does not go completely in-ear, just sits like an earpod with the black part just touching the inner ear. sound is pretty good this way too (sound before wasn't much better but i don't like iem either).

Attached: bumblefuck.jpg (696x282, 66K)

foam eartips, stop being a faggot. The reason why you don't like eartips is because you buy the fucking cheapest phillips earbuds you can find. Buy some real earbuds.

What the hell is that design? It looks like someone has taken an Etymotic style triple flange IEM tip and slipped some kind of harness designed for a basic earbud over it.

You can get quality foam tips that fit most brands from Comply Foam. Also if you're going to go with silicone tips, the ones that come on Skullcandy are probably the most comfortable and effective I've seen.

Why is it only ever Andjeets that talk about gay stuff?
Stop projecting your fantasies onto others.

it's exactly what you think: a bumblefuck of like 3 different earbud/earpod things shoved into one thing. the two earpod parts let it hold its form in your ear and the iem part holds the whole thing together to the earpiece. it's really comfortable since it's just the outline of an earpod and not an iem. but it loses some bass because of this (not like the chinese crap i used had much to begin with, but 7hrs listening time out of it was nice)

even chinky foam tips do the job effectively