Which one should I learn?

Which one should I learn?

Attached: angularreact.png (760x400, 57K)

react

Node.js

Vue.js

pure Javascript, frameworking faggot

I worked with both, I like react better

Angular for enterprise projects and react for startup tier company.

Use typescript if you are working in a team

c

I currently work with angular but have more experience with react. Just go with react it's much less of a reason to commit suicide

anything but the overcomplicated abomination that is angular

Neither. Use html and CSS and avoid JavaScript.

miso

Attached: 1543483430726.png (436x314, 27K)

react

The one with higher salaries.

The one with the most unrelated and retarded name

so, angular

Node faggit

Don't waste your time learning JS shits, WebAssembly is supreme and should be used for new projects.

jQuery

React

t. Angular dev
Although in my few days of experience with react, they're both in the end trying to achieve the same thing

None. Webdev is the worst programming career out there.

typescript.

show me one non-fizzbuzz project build in Webassembly

This. Modern HTML and CSS is pretty powerful out of the box. Use vanilla JS for the very few cases where anything more is necessary.

Which is the easiest to learn/use and just gets the job done? I hate JS and just wanna get this necessary evil done with ASAP

If you're currently not following this advice, you're probably doing it because you enjoy web programming...LIKE... GET A LIFE HAHAHA.

examples pl0x.

react

React. Angular has a steeper learning curve, although is more forgiving in the long run ...

Is there anything Angular can do what React can't?

React with Typescript. Also Vue is really good but React is more on demand if you are looking for a job

You can get comfortable with react in about a month, expert level in maybe 3 months, assuming you're competent in javascript. Even a shorter time if you're familiar with working with the dom with vanilla js.

Angular with .net if you want a job.

God why would anybody use typscript with react. Youre better off with angular at thst point. Dont say type saftey when your frontend is completely decoupled from your backend. I mean look at the most hated languages and typescript is always there and using it with jsx is retarded

Whole point of react is you're better at es6 than html which is angular and why they have directives instead. Why would you ever want to shit up es6/jsx with typescript

based

I know only Angular from my job, so I can't exactly judge, but it seems too complex. It's not exactly hard, it's just tedious to have to do so much work for some fucking simple thing.
Amids todays post about the rampant problems of white supremacy in React, I'd definitely choose React. Probably going to start learning it right away, now that the ugly gook with 10 empty Github repositories is out of the industry.
Blow it out your ass, faggot.
Maybe if you had ever worked with another person or more than 100 lines of code, you could form an actual opinion.
Typescript is also behind Javascript in the most Dreadful languages.
>Javascript 33.2%
>Typescript 26.9%
This is also useful when applying for a job. If they're using plain Javascript, they're either boomers devs or retarded pajeets.

Attached: file.png (704x348, 24K)

vue kills both

Angular is mostly popular with enterprise because it makes you write your UI in a very rigid way. But any company worth its salt ends up hosting its project in React. Basically, if you want to work somewhere cool like Uber or Zillow and not somewhere lame like Alaska Credit Union or Sprint, you learn React.

I like Elm.
Mostly because it means I don't have to put up with JS.

the one who doesn't shame you for being a white male

Elm is a pretty based, if gimped functional lang. I prefer purescript (real haske