Can you imagine the severity of mental illness it takes to buy a product and return it just so you can leave a 1-star...

Can you imagine the severity of mental illness it takes to buy a product and return it just so you can leave a 1-star review even when it's crystal clear that the world has left you behind? Luddites are truly something special.

Attached: braying donkeys.png (741x644, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FxTjwbxRZfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Phone intended to be ultimate workhorse
>lol let's just get rid of thing people use
Fuck off.

Attached: main-qimg-3a393316ba586c7f08169dea02330ef5.png (602x602, 271K)

Go stick some dongles up your ass

Wireless headphones are for queers

Literally WHO THE FUCK writes reviews on the manufacturer site?
Who even takes them at face value?
They have no reason to keep negative reviews on their own site.

who the fuck still uses a headphone jack lmao. jesus christ

>t. incel that doesnt lift
everyone hates you and thinks you smell

>even when it's crystal clear that the world has left you behind
The 3.5mm port is the only viable audio port a phone has.
Wireless is a fucking scam and USB C adapters are utter garbage, either they do not work because they are for an incompatible standard, or they are hissing.
USB C is not a functional audio port, so if your phone doesn't have a 3.5mm port it doesn't have an audioport at all.

>who the fuck still uses a headphone jack lmao
It's the only functional way to connect a headphone to your device over a wire.

Bluetooth headphones are pure garbage, totally overpriced and nothing is gained from them being wireless except bucks in the pockets of manufacturers.

Show one good wireless headphone.

>t. incel that doesn't lift
Wireless headphones are for weak redditor queers

>t. incel that doesnt lift
wirless headphoens are based. there is zero difference in sound quality and my headset has 10hr battery life.
the sony WC-whatever. good battery life. sweat resistant. comfortable. good enough sound for a non autistic retard that LARPS about hearing "the warmth" of the music.

Wireless headphones are retarded and make you look like a faggot. DYEL?

>he likes Bluetooth rainstick artifacts
kill yourself

>sony
Might as well have a landwhale fart in my ear.
>"the warmth" of the music.
Only shit headphones color music.

>angry incel mad his meme jack wont exist in 2020
you are fat and retarded. i guarantee your luggin around your 300g DAC with your meme IEMs does not attract the opposite sex DYEL faggot
dont care. at all. im not a faggot
>he LARPS as an """""Audiophile""""
lmao go insulate yoru cables you retard

>there is zero difference in sound quality
Yes, for double the price and zero gain in usability.

Great job.

Apple's USB-C dongle objectively has a better DAC in it than most """"audiophile-grade"""" phone solutions.

>he's so poor spending 100 euro on somethin that will last 5+ years matters to him
why are poor peopel so stupid? honest question

>zero gain in usability
having your head tethered to yoru phone like a fucking jackass is a pretty huge usability loss if you actually do anything with your life beside shit post on 4channel.org for 16 hours a day on your bed you fat retarded subhuman

>Apple's USB-C dongle
Which costs more then the headphones I want to use.

I do not pay double the price for the same thing.

>Can you imagine the severity of mental illness it takes to buy a product and return it just so you can leave a 1-star review
Yeah, pretty well. Sounds like something half of Jow Forums would consider doing if they were total poorfags.

>BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB-BUT HAVING LESS FEATURES IS ACTUALLY GOOD GUISE
Everyone who thinks this deserves to be gassed.

Attached: 1566938172024.jpg (480x480, 46K)

Cable doesn't matter if the headphone itself is garbage. There's exactly zero BT headphones made with above poverty-tier tech.

I am not poor because I do not waste money on useless garbage.

Imagine paying 100 bucks so that a cable doesn't hang around your body.

me, every single day
I drive for work a lot and all the vehicles I'm assigned have either a tape deck or an AUX jack but never bluetooth
And listening to weeb music while driving through miles of flyover land makes it that much more bearable.

>less breaking points
>less space wasted on useless shit
Sounds like a feature.

>Imagine paying 100 bucks so that a cable doesn't hang around your body.
A small price for more comfort.

>and zero gain in usability
It's objectively better when you're cooking a proper meal in the kitchen or lifting at the gym. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that because you're a fat shut-in who subsists on mum's tendies.

literally zero sound difference
you're poor because you think spending anything less than 40.000euro is even thinking about money. i spent 300 today on shit i threw in the trash four hours later because i literally do no give a fuck about pocket change.

and thats why you give a shit about dead tech
>Imagine paying 100 bucks so that a cable doesn't hang around your body.
imagine not fucking doing this lmao holy shit how fucking fat and ugly are you

>I'm poor
Could've just said so from the start, mister Fox. I'll be enjoying my grapes.

>A small price for more comfort.
Imagine being such a weak faggot that he can not take a cable hanging around his body.
Do you also pay extra for super soft toilet paper?

>t. NEET with no car
I use the headphone jack with an audio line to listen to talk radio or my music while I'm in the car.

>literally zero sound difference
In the same price range, sure. The absolute poverty tier range that is. Bluetooth 5.0 itself is good enough. Current bluetooth headphones aren't.

>driving a shit car that doesn't even have bluetooth connectivity, let alone Android Auto or Apple CarPlay
Get your life together holy shit lmao

why is Jow Forums so full of poor retards? I thought programming paid well
>t. chemist
>Rawww im masculine because i refuse to ameliorate situations which are annoying
hyper cuck
>Car
lmao amerifat

Attached: 1539105064396.jpg (620x349, 102K)

"You are poor"

Who cares? It's objectively a worse product, you pay more and gain nothing.
It's a scam.

Imagine being such a poor faggot to even think about spending 100 bucks for a better experience. Do you reuse your toilet paper to safe money?

>GRRARRRRWWRARRRR im so fucking masculine i wipe my asshole with bark toilet paper is for REDDITOS not ME MANLY MAN
hahahah jesus christ
>lifting
>running
>cooking
>outdoor activities
>working in the lab
all things that are way way better with wireless headphones.

>abloobloobloo people are able to spend more money than me on a better user experience

>because i refuse to ameliorate situations which are annoying
No, because I do not need to throw a hissy fit because a cable touches my body.

So you actually buy the extra soft toilet paper to not hurt your ass?

There is no gain in usability.
You are throwing money away, the trait of trust fund garbage or poor people.

>less breaking points
You have to be kidding with this.
What kind of a troglodyte does one have to be to break a fucking headphone jack of all things on a phone?
>less space wasted on useless shit
Sure thing. Here's how useful your Bluetooth is:
youtu.be/FxTjwbxRZfQ

And by the way - this thing which is the size of your ear still had enough room for a headphone jack, HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
In conclusion - die.

Attached: 1566938562870.png (633x539, 301K)

so on one side are people who use wirles headsets
>jobs
>gfs
>money
on the other are 3.5mm jacked people
>wipe ass with recycled sandpaper

hrm, makes one think

>all things that are way way better with wireless headphones.
Nope, exactly the same. But sometimes a cable slightly touches your clothes.

Wirecucks eternally BTFO lol

Nice horseshit fantasy. I hope it makes you sleep well at night.

>So you actually buy the extra soft toilet paper to not hurt your ass?
Of course I do you fucking idiot. Why the fuck would I not purchase an objectively superior product if money is not an issue for me. Holy shit you are retarded.
Cables get tangled in shit you fucking idiot. no one lifts or works in the lab with wired headphones because getting them caught on shit is annoying as fuck. leave your house incel

"I am right because I have more money then you".

Yikes, keep using your super soft toilet paper to not hurt yourself.

>Yikes using the objectively superior product? you must be weak
>bleeds from anus

>Vulnerability points
Have fun dealing with some faggot taking control of your car and plowing you into someone.

>Why the fuck would I not purchase an objectively superior produc
Because you aren't a faggot?

>works in the lab
Imagine being some faggot actually working in a lab. Holy shit you are the code monkeys of engineers.

guy literally thinks its better to wipe your ass with discarded tire scraps (free) than to purchase a product that is better designed for the intended purpose (toilet paper + bidet)

that's your champion wirecucks, a man with bursting hemorrhoids

>objectively superior product
No, it's double the price with no gain.

>bleeds from anus
I don't, my ass can take regular toilet paper.

that's more likely to happen because of some criminal poorfag like you carjacking him rather than an uber 1337 h4xx0r using a zero day

>There is no gain in usability.
Not having to deal with cables is a huge gain in usability.

>What kind of a troglodyte does one have to be to break a fucking headphone jack of all things on a phone?
It is the second most popular thing to break after the screen.
>Sure thing. Here's how useful your Bluetooth is
>gaining your information from random jewtubers
Explains a lot.
>still had enough room for a headphone jack,
At cost of battery or whatever else they skimped on. No one is saying there is no room for a headphone jack, only that it can be used far better.

Now imagine caring about other people doing that. That's next level mental illness.

>Imagine being some faggot actually working in a lab.
Pretty easy to imagine when it makes you 450k/yr + bonuses desu
>My ass can take discarded tire scraps so why even bother enjoying a superior product
>I can live off gruel and chicken scraps so why buy decent tasting food
you're literally a cuck

Attached: 1563481651432.jpg (220x280, 14K)

>confirming yourself to be this much of a luddite
Don't worry, you won't ever be important enough to be the target of an assassination attempt

>Not having to deal with cables is a huge gain in usability.
Zero difference, unless you have some autistic mental illness.

Seek help.

Seek help, at least an autistic looser like me can justify posting here...

the best part is no matter how much thi wirecuck cries and mewls and wipes his ass with mcdonalds wrapps he collects off the side of the autoroute the wirecuck jack will be phased out

>I am making half a million a year in some low skill job while getting buthurt about people pointing out that you buy garbage on 4channel

>there is zero difference between wires and wireless experience
Someone indeed needs help but I fear that'd be you, friendo.

Imagine unironically wanting to use headphones with zero seconds of battery life and two feet of range because of audiophile memes.

>What kind of a troglodyte does one have to be to break a fucking headphone jack of all things on a phone?
>It is the second most popular thing to break after the screen
Show me some reports.
>gaining your information from random jewtubers
>Explains a lot
>Aye bro, who watcheZ dat youtube shiz, das no good no random jewtuber haAha!
Explains a lot about you too. Never wanting to consider that you may be wrong or hear the "opposing side". Real mature and smart stuff.
This is in quotation marks because no customer gains anything by having a headphone jack removed - companies do.
>only that it can be used far better.
And how's that? Of course you won't watch a blind Bluetooth audio quality test, so, yeah... You're right...

>laughing about luddites makes you butthurt

Getting your feelings hurt because a cable lightly touches your clothes is most definitely a sign of mental illness.

Imagine being you.
If you were lying about your job it would be much better, but this is just pathetic how defensive you get about your inferior buying choices getting pointed out.

>low skill job
>being a chemical engineer is low skill to the unemployed poorfags NEET of Jow Forums
cool

Whatever, just have your last reply. I need to sleep because I do not get stuffed with half a million a year for some low skill job.

>he thinks every user who makes fun of him is the same user and there are not 4-5 of us here laughing at you simultaneously
ohh no no no nno. its ok to be poor user (not really)
>t. NEET
enjoy yoru tendie nap loser

Attached: 1555291327311.jpg (3264x1557, 2.11M)

>Show me some reports.
Thankfully for you google is free, and since you're probably unemployed anyway, feel free to use your own time to do a research.
>or hear the "opposing side"
What opposing side? If you have a point, than go ahead and make it instead of relying on some JewTuber to do it for you or use a fucking video as "evidence" for a claim.
>And how's that?
It's pretty self explanatory. You have a small device, you have a relative large interface for old tech; you remove that thing and now you have more space inside the small device to use it for something that benefits you. Say, a larger battery or speakers when talking about tablets. Apple used it for a better vibration motor and that's still more useful.

>hey, why do you bother avoiding stepping in shit, caring about shit on your shoes is a sign of mental illness

What's with the picture? Looks like south Germany.

my main home. here's the view from my summer home. not germany for sure though

Attached: 1546641253750.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

Pretty cute, although quite close to the rails yo.

>haha bro just find this thing I pulled out of my ass on Google, is easy
>If you have a point, than go ahead and make it instead of relying on some JewTuber to do it for you or use a fucking video as "evidence" for a claim.
Hasn't it gotten through your fucking fucking thick skull yet? BLUETOOTH AUDIO IS GARBAGE. IT'S NOT AN ALTERNATIVE.
And the reason I posted that video is because I don't like pretending I know everything and because I want to provide evidence for my claims.
You're like an 8 year old.

not really its like 700m away at a 35deg slope you hear nothing. here's my winter chalet. feel free to nitpick cope.

Attached: 1551772048154.jpg (3008x1157, 1.01M)

No one would sincerely argue for the removal of the headphone jack. Theres no benefit for us whatsoever. Old phones supported wireless too

Wires are obsolete

No they aren't

Are you poor?

Great fucking "argument".
>just pay more for less features bro

Can you not afford a better experience?

>less features
>better experience

Attached: 1566940887022.jpg (700x557, 91K)

>wires
>a better experience

At the gym right now with wired headphones. I bet I outlift you too.

>because I want to provide evidence for my claims
Great start. Now learn how to to evaluate evidence: Random faggot on yt isn't worth much. You can easy find tons of people who will cream about BT audio too.

>Theres no benefit for us whatsoever.
Again, you get more usable space in your device. Besides, wireless is by far superior for mobile use.

Imagine you weren't a poorfag and had to pick between identical headphones with an annoying wire or ones without, in what world would you go for wire?

Develop your troll-fu young one. Too obvious

>actual blind Bluetooth audio quality tests
>das jus bullshit brah
I don't know what to even say to you. We're just supposed to trust YOU about all this without any source or anything? Sure seems like a wise thing to do. And especially with such quality arguments as "iz juzd better brah".

if it wasn't better the 3.5mm jack wouldnt be on its way out. and it is. deal with it autist

>sound is the exact same
>comfort is superior because no stupid wire constantly trying to tug them out of your ears
>no wires to get tangled
>no wires to break
>10h battery life is normal nowadays
Literally no reason to not spend the extra cash on an objectively better experience

Dubs bless this thread

>actual blind Bluetooth audio quality tests
By some random faggot. Even assuming he wasn't under pressure to create certain content with certain conclusions, it's pretty worthless. If you know about an actual study doing that, that'd be a different story.

>We're just supposed to trust YOU
BT specs and codecs are hardly a secret. There is nothing on the technical side that would imply it's an issue.

how about: I don't want it.

Consumer choice is always good.

>I don't want an objectively better experience
Sounds like typical poorfag cope to me

So you're free to pick some budget phone that has what you want. It's just silly to expect premium devices to pander to people who want to use old tech.

>hey, I don't want a hi-res screen, where is my choice to for 768p version
>ugh, a new SOC? not again, can I have the one from five years ago
>please remove LTE, I prefer slower internet so my limited data plan will last longer
>what's the point of a water-proof version, I never leave my house

The weird thing is that actual poorfags would know that there are tons of cheap alternatives. It's more about luddites being scared of new magic tech, which is even more ironic given the board we're on.

Bluetooth headphones existed for over a decade. So did 3.5 dongles. Yet 3.5 is still around. Why? Because nothing better was made yet.

>is the second most popular thing to break after the screen.

The fuck out of here.

Worked directly in sales and service, people break their charger ports far more than any headphone jack.

Technology getting better over time? Is that even possible?

No it isn't and your list does not help your case. All of that fluff is bullshit to inflate cost. Give me a phone with the latest hardware but don't remove perfectly good functionality. Better yet, let me build my own damn phone since there is no chance of my ideal device ever being made.