Hindu guru moves into our house...I think he is going insane

So this is a long and strange tale...but before tossing out walls of text I need to make sure this site works for me...I was having trouble with it earlier.

If this works it will probably come with a Japanese flag, which is unfortunate because
many people pay a lot more attention to the freaking flags than they should.

i am a half-Japanese US citizen and have lived all my life in a Southern California suburb.
>inb4 Eliot Roger incel references or something cringey about comic books or a movie I've never heard of.

I'm just not really interested in Japanese culture, I don't speak the language beyond beginner level, I don't care about vidya or Anime or other pillars of weeb-ism. if you do, all the power to you, but I have other interests.

I an just here visiting my mom's family for the New Years holiday. They are very chill and fun despite language barriers.

So if this works well, I will try to get to the actual topic in the next pos. pic semi-related; that is not the guy living with us, but he has a similar look going.

Attached: images.jpg (500x600, 39K)

OK, cool, my computer is working.

So anyway, this started last summer. My dad is a kind of Anthropologist at medium level college and he specializes in Hindu/Buddhist stuff.

My mom is a housewife and my sister is a NEET slut who has a cruel, almost
Sadistic streak that has always been unsettling.

One day my dad comes home with this Hindu holy man who reeks of body odor, has long matted grey hair, and was beads and a loincloth, and nothing else.

I still done really understand why this guy has to cone live with us, or how my dad even ran into him. The other three of us are distinctly nonplussed, The guy is filthy and weird. None of us are into hippy mysticism, so this is a dirty confusing intrusion into our lives.

But he does have certain charms. he is very polite and tries to not be bothersome. he speaks English well, with a heavy accent though.

but

Attached: images (2).jpg (465x660, 63K)

This is so cool I'm in California, me me wanna hang with the hindu

whos eliot roger

>my sister is a NEET slut who has a cruel, almost
Sadistic streak that has always been unsettling.
Introduce me to her please, thanks.

Just tell your dad you don't want stinky poo in loo hobo's in your house, if he cares about you he'll either give a legit reason why the hobo is jerking off in your house banging your mom or he'll just tell you to fuck off.

Is your sister hot and does she have feet

it's been twenty minutes already

He's jap he can't even see his keyboard cut him slack

bring me your sister. i will simply fuck her

Guys, calm down. I have dibs on the sister.

You wish no one wants u smelle, go hon hon somewhere else

Frick off. She's a commie, she loves foreigners.

Attached: download (3).jpg (259x194, 6K)

Attached: Untitled25.png (612x390, 26K)

Alright, that made me laugh. Still though, the qt hapa NEET sister is mine, burger.

Attached: 4567346457.jpg (800x800, 137K)

not if I have something to say about this
and I do

commie chicks love slav dick

Attached: 1532616912599.gif (240x240, 515K)

Fuck off Yuropoor. I'm in the rich part of Yurope. Commies love flaunting wealth.

gentlemen i think we can all agree my fat mutt dick is much larger and more exotic and will intrigue her

yeah??? well I got uhhhhh...
I got uhhhhhhh...
I got the eastern european mafia feel about me

checkmate faggot
better luck next time, pot smoker

Attached: 1532016684007.jpg (333x250, 28K)

Can't be of much use if your fat dick is tucked under 50 fat rolls.

This thread has me laughing so fucking hard
>commie chicks love slave dicks

ok vodka nigger

Attached: MG5aEqKFcQi7V5gYDHZmv4k3eyosSPTm1kJuqEBTooDpV73HtcpFvEP5y4VBP5guMtLCEDPk5cajW2RP9yWFJBbCfPTnzFuti.jp (564x752, 90K)

Wrong image but whatever that's pretty much the average slav

ALRIGHT YOU HAPA FUCK HAND HER OVER

be more respectful of your grandma user. she only has 49 rolls. i counted

WHERE YOU AT BITCH BOY

That's okay. You can go for my grandma and I'll take OP's qt hapa sister. Glad we can make a deal.

i’ll take them both in conquest thank you

Don't worry guys, I'm working on a solution to appease all sides

Attached: 1536899422524.png (1617x950, 84K)

Why the fuck do even the fake Japanese posters just bail out after one or two posts, he didn't even finish his garbage story.
Now some faggot smelly hindu monk is porking the qt Jap mom and hapa daughter all the while OP is jerking off in the corner and won't give me his sister.
FUCK THE JAPS

Alright this is pretty based
Delete America though.

Sorry for not finishing them off back then

i see i go last so i dont blow out tiny jap pusse before you two get a turn

Attached: big horny now.jpg (271x475, 31K)

The europoors are only there to prepare her for the great American dong, after which immediately follows a rest day

based
Thinking Poorland and me will leave anything worth sticking your dick in for you. 10 IQ Burgers at their finest.

Bumping this dead thread to make an announcement
*ahem*
FUCKING CHINKS, JAPS, JANNIES AND MOST OF ALL FUCK OP
Thanks.

You're as close to getting that pussy as the rest of us, keep dreaming op is never coming.